• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier predictions for characters in DBS tournament

Faisal Shourov said:
^If his wishes were limitless there wouldn't be 12 universes only, it would be infinite by default.
Limitless is a hyperbole without tangible proof, and Zarama is featless. We can only make prediction with given information
Huh..why would there be infinite universes if his power was actually limitless?

Limitless is hyperbole without tangible proof? But what about Saitama bruh lol. Anyway we already know there are other timelines/ parallel universes in Dragon Ball so the Dragon God could be anywhere from 2-C to 2-A. I'm just playing it safe and rating him at 2-C at the moment unless proven otherwise.

Faisal Shourov said:
^If his wishes were limitless there wouldn't be 12 universes only, it would be infinite by default.
Limitless is a hyperbole without tangible proof, and Zarama is featless. We can only make prediction with given information
First of all we dont even know if zarama was the one who created the universes

Oblivion00 said:
Limitless is hyperbole without tangible proof? But what about Saitama bruh lol. Anyway we already know there are other timelines/ parallel universes in Dragon Ball so the Dragon God could be anywhere from 2-C to 2-A. I'm just playing it safe and rating him at 2-C at the moment unless proven otherwise.
Don't question Saitama !!!!! :p

FTW395 said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Huh..why would there be infinite universes if his power was actually limitless?
His power being limitless is hype, not fact. And it certainly does not apply to battles since he only grants wishes. Most likely he can't affect beyond 1 universe spacetime let alone infinity There are many people who can warp reality on universal level, they're not tier 0

Hold it right there Faisal. It's said that the Super Dragon Balls are in Universe 6 and Universe 7 so he might be able to affect 2 universes, but this is just speculation at this point.

@ TLT1 Im not taking parallel universes into consideration since Universal destruction statements in the show only suggested the destruction of a single timeline (neither kaioshins or Whis said anything about alternate timeline(s))

@Oblivion It's only my theory, anything could happen. Affecting two universe is just as likely as affecting one. Or maybe he can't affect even a single universe. But at least 1 universe is likely given the hype

indeed they do

but i am saying that since we have parallel universes, it means that we have more stuff to destroy and hence possibly much bigger feats than expected

Possibly, yes. I don't personally seeing infinite timelines being mentioned in near future, if at all. An enemy who can affect spacetime on that large scale can't be beaten by punches or energy blasts, and i don't expect that sort of reality warping in a martial arts based show., especially from the saiyans

Faisal Shourov said:
Possibly, yes. I don't personally seeing infinite timelines being mentioned in near future, if at all. An enemy who can affect spacetime on that large scale can't be beaten by punches or energy blasts, and i don't expect that sort of reality warping in a martial arts based show., especially from the saiyans
1- punches and energy on higher dimensions or on immeasurably power scales can

2- its not martial arts anymore, it used to be martial arts in db part 1, in part 2 it was about aliens and blasts, and in part 3 it is about gods

The gods are still punching and shooting energy blast, just on much larger scale. It's still limited to 3D destruction. And martial arts is still alive in the show, Whis was training Goku not be offguard etc. They don't use molecular manipulation like Sentry in fights, it's still similar just on a bigger scale

Also I don't expect too many higher dimensions in a show where there are only twelve universes.

Still limited to 3D?

Goku broke the 4th wall. What about it? Goku reality warp hax?

Well ... i know it's a gag scene. But ... it's a nice feat. And it isn't filler.
Gokubreaksmangapanel
Goku breaking the 4th wall.

Oblivion00 said:
Inb4 Whis says that the fight Goku had with Beerus was gonna destroy space-time as well :p.
I thought he said it will turn the whole universe into vacuum? Or was it Old Kai?

On this wiki the tiers can be given by creating universes too, right?

I'm pretty sure that the Dragon God Zarama can create a massive multiverse if someone wants it.

TakatoBlue said:
On this wiki the tiers can be given by creating universes too, right?
I'm pretty sure that the Dragon God Zarama can create a massive multiverse if someone wants it.
Not sure if it will be Zarama, but the Creator God of Dragon Ball is possibly High 2-A if there are infinite timelines. And at the very least 2-C

some translattions indicate super dragon balls are millions of km wide, others say thousands

we can only know for sure on the 21st or 22nd i think

The Living Tribunal1 said:
some translattions indicate super dragon balls are millions of km wide, others say thousands
It's 37 thousand kilometers, thats the official final translation (I checked Kanzhensuu they said million km was error)

The Living Tribunal1 said:
They are 37 thousand km not 37 million because 37 thousand is 3x larger than earth while 37 million would be 37 times larger than the sun.The dragon balls were described as planet sized so it clearly isnt larger than the sun.

Zuno- At least 10-B, Probably not higher than 4-B

Monaca- 3-A

U6 Frieza- 3-B

U6 Cooler- 3-B

U6 saiyan- 3-A

Piccolo- 4-A

Buu- 4-A

Winnie the Pooh- 3-B

Robot man - 3-B

Dragon God Zarama- At least Low 2-C

I thought he said it will turn the whole universe into vacuum? Or was it Old Kai?

Nah that was Old Kai. Whis just said it would be capable of destroying the universe.

ok as of now, i asked some people and they tell me that the original was 37000 which got corrected into somelthing like millions

imma wait till 21st

^whoever told you that is joking or has poor comprehension skill. if it was in the millions it wouldn't be planetary in size. The largest planet is only 1.8x the diameter of Jupiter.

I have them at the same as what you put them, Faisal. Partly because i'm more or less too lazy too determine them on my own.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I have them at the same as what you put them, Faisal. Partly because i'm more or less too lazy too determine them on my own.
I have seen interesting predictions about Monaca's tier on the Kanzenshuu site Crossverse. Some people saying he might not be as strong as hyped. I could very well see that happening, these days mangakas love to troll :p

Faisal Shourov said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
I have seen interesting predictions about Monaca's tier on the Kanzenshuu site Crossverse. Some people saying he might not be as strong as hyped. I could very well see that happening, these days mangakas love to troll :p
True, true. Well i do find it interesting that Dragon Ball now has a character that's likely tier 2, right Faisal?

^Yes there is. Given that Earth's Shenron can restore planets, and the size difference between the regular dragon balls and super dragon balls, the creator of those should logically have universal reality warping. And the person who create the DB universe is at the very least tier 2C because of twelve universe, likely more because of alternate timelines

Faisal Shourov said:
^Yes there is. Given that Earth's Shenron can restore planets, and the size difference between the regular dragon balls and super dragon balls, the creator of those should logically have universal reality warping. And the person who create the DB universe is at the very least tier 2C because of twelve universe, likely more because of alternate timelines
Right, right. You know at least now, i can actually appreciated the fact that DB actually could very well have multiversal beings then(as they now have tier 2 characters going by our system).

Faisal Shourov said:
If the Super Dragon Balls were the size of a galaxy i might agree with you, but they are only the size of a planet... A Dragon Ball the size of a fist can reality warp a planet. A Dragon Ball the size of a planet, might be able to reality warp multiple solar-systems, if we are using size scaling.

The way how they are placed together in the first page
12376458 944664152270493 3972874922022244694 n
is a hint on who's gonna fight who.
First Match:

Goku vs. Purple Cell

Second Match:

Vegeta vs. Saiyan

Third Match:

Piccolo vs. Blue Freeza

Fourth Match:

Majin Buu vs. Winnie the Pooh

Final Match:

Monaca vs. Robot

Whoever team who will first get a total of 3 wins will win the tournament.So its a basically a best of 5 matches.Thats what i think.

For the tiers.Goku and Vegeta trained in the ROSAT for 3 years.I would say they should be close to at least Champa at the tournament.

Goku/Purple Cell = 3-A

Vegeta/Saiyan = 3-A

Piccolo/Blue Freeza = 3-B

Boo/Pooh = 3-B

Monaca/Robot = 3-A

For Zuno and Jarama:

Zuno = 5-A (I dont think he is that strong.I put him somewhat slightly weaker than 1rst Form Freeza

Jarama = Ranged from Low 2-C to tier 0.

you mean Piccolo will get one shotted? i dont think so,knowing Toriyama,Majin Buu would probably get a perfect score in the test and him and Piccolo will win respective their matches with either Goku or Vegeta losing.

goku wont get oneshot and we all know that

and if the opponent frieza is anywhere near the new frieza, piccolo is getting oneshot

MKJ 6 18 01 said:
you mean Piccolo will get one shotted? i dont think so,knowing Toriyama,Majin Buu would probably get a perfect score in the test and him and Piccolo will win respective their matches with either Goku or Vegeta losing.
so piccolo at least 3-B now (considering if that frost demon is like new frieza in power)

Back