• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?

Z Goku's Base form is 1080c, his SS forms would scale to 54000c via multiplier.
SS God Goku scales "far higher than 54000c" because we don't have a multiplier for it
The entire reason for the Piccolo calc in the original blog was to continue the multiplier scaling, any value over 1080c would require feats to back it up

The entire reason for the Piccolo calc in the original blog was to continue the multiplier scaling, any value over 1080c would require feats to back it up
The Ship feat and the Moro Arc piccolo feat does support it, you don't have to scale to these feats initially, they just prove the verse can consistently go over 1080c
(in fact, several intergalactic ships are blitzed by characters in Super)

INTRODUCTION

Welcome. This is a revision thread looking to change the current outdated speed scaling blog to the one I did. This new blog has all the chapters as references supporting the scaling, as well as explanations why each characters scale to what value. It also updates to the currently accepted Super Saiyan Blue's multiplier, which is a 10x increase over Super Saiyan God, as opposed to the anime's 50x increase. I will now introduce you to the main changes in scaling.

MAIN CHANGES

• The top speed is greatly reduced: The peak speed non-GoD characters can reach is reduced from 16.9 quadrillion times faster than light to the far more modest 67.5 trillion times faster than light. This is a result of the much more modest Blue form multiplier and some scaling adjustments.
  • Vegeta no longer scales to Frieza's ship: This only complicates scaling for no reason, scaling Base Vegeta above characters like Jiren, for example.
  • Moro Arc Piccolo is no longer scaled to U6 Arc Piccolo: Uh, Piccolo never needed this, he already scales to Super Saiyan Goku's casual speed for keeping up with Frost.
  • Broly's scaling is greatly reduced: The manga no longer takes the movie scaling into account, although the events that have no reason to change will still be referenced, Broly's Base form does not need Ikari to scale to God forms.
That's about it.

CONCLUSION

The old blog uses outdated multipliers and incorrect scaling. Newer blog is more organized and explains every scaling well.
The old blog wanks the speed quite a bit. Newer blog is more modest, and takes low ends into account.
Newer blog is also consistent with the accepted feats.

VOTING
Agree:
Neutral:
Disagree:
Agreee

wtf
H5yZ0UB.png

Anyways, what about the Super hero arc given it ended?

Also this scaling blog has scaling for the manga Super hero arc
The implication being SSJ Trunks and SSJ Goten scaling to MUI Goku and UE Vegeta? Since they harmed Cell Max, which should be stronger

The implication being SSJ Trunks and SSJ Goten scaling to MUI Goku and UE Vegeta? Since they harmed Cell Max, which should be stronger
Nah, the Gama's in the manga are at least comparable to end of Moro arc Goku and Vegeta as everyone haven't seen them sense the start of the granolah arc + cell max in the manga was growing stronger over time as it was adjusting to being awakened

Definitely not MUI Goku or UE Vegeta. We don't know if Piccolo and the others are even aware of their current power from the Granolah arc.
Nah, the Gama's in the manga are at least comparable to end of Moro arc Goku and Vegeta as everyone haven't seen them sense the start of the granolah arc + cell max in the manga was growing stronger over time as it was adjusting to being awakened
Pretty sure Piccolo was stated to be on par with Goku and Vegeta by Toyotaro or Toriyama, which would include their current versions

Does the speed blog include the Super hero arc given that arc ended (should add superhero arc keys to the manga characters as well)
If they don't multiply the values themselves in any kind, I don't think I should add it, it wouldn't be of much use.

If they don't multiply the values themselves in any kind, I don't think I should add it, it wouldn't be of much use.
I mean it's there for scaling purposes (also because Goten and Trunks from the Super Manga could get a profile via having new powers they only have in the manga like air Manipulation)

I mean it's there for scaling purposes (also because Goten and Trunks from the Super Manga could get a profile via having new powers they only have in the manga like air Manipulation)
Eh, unnecessary. In fact, most of Granolah arc scaling is unnecessary in my blog. I'll apply it as it is, Goten and Trunks can have their speed ratings justified in the future.

Looking at the blog, could you please describe me which values scales to whom

There are some minor things i noticed that doesn't have relevance to speed scalling, but Goku Black was using the regular Super Saiyan. Also, the "ten times" entries for SSB's values explanations needs to be changed to fifty. Other than that, i think everything is ok

There are some minor things i noticed that doesn't have relevance to speed scalling, but Goku Black was using the regular Super Saiyan. Also, the "ten times" entries for SSB's values explanations needs to be changed to fifty. Other than that, i think everything is ok

Huh, I guess lightning isn't a SS2 characteristic anymore, sadge. Fair enough, this at least allows for direct downscaling. Fixing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back