• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did Goku not do better against Hit than Vegeta? Also, how would Vegeta not turning SSJ against Cabba change the result of the fight?
I linked the scan when I replied to Null, not repeating myself, go look for it. Goku said Vegeta might've won if he didn't turn SS against Cabba, which caused his stamina to deplet.
The thread used this scan
Yeah, the thread used anime-only scans and then showed these movie pamphlets to say: "This line is in reference to these pamphlets". It wasn't intended for the manga at all.
Also SSJB being SSJG and SSJ is not an anime only thing.
EYnRmiyVcAAvyil.png

Translation

20221117_083745-1.png
"A Super Saiyan variant of Super Saiyan God" =/= "SSJ+SSG".
Literally, just SS with God Ki, as the movie clarified.

SSB is not 50x SSG.

Didn’t Beerus say that because Vegeta had already used SSB, he could only use less than 10% of its power when he transformed again?
Yes?
Which is why we scale SSB's full power to 10x SSG, because only when SSB was at >10% could SSG surpass it.

The profile also just mentions Goku being stronger than Blue Vegeta not that SSJB is 10x SSJG.
Let's do some reading.
"10% of Super Saiyan Blue alone is roughly comparable to the full power of the Super Saiyan God transformation"

It's comparing forms, not directly Goku and Vegeta, that's the next sentence. It's saying the Super Saiyan Blue form at 10% is comparable to Super Saiyan God transformation.

I retract my previous agreement.
Ssb being only 10x ssg makes no sense.
and did people forget that ssb is literally super saiyan...ya know, the 50x multiplier...onto of super saiyan god? It's literally in the name, super saiyan god super saiyan.

I retract my previous agreement.
Ssb being only 10x ssg makes no sense.
and did people forget that ssb is literally super saiyan...ya know, the 50x multiplier...onto of super saiyan god? It's literally in the name, super saiyan god super saiyan.
Big Bang Attack is Low 2-C. It's literally in the name, it's a Big Bang.

It's already accepted anyway, go and make a thread for it, idc

Super saiyan god super saiyan is literally transforming into super saiyan god...and then using super saiyan onto of it. It's in the name, it's how it works. It's not that hard..

**** me, man. Sorry, I will upgrade ANDROID SAGA VEGETA to Low 2-C immediately because of the name. You're right.

It's Name Fallacy, the fact the name is "SSGSS" is meaningless for the debate..
Yes, because big bang attack is obviously like SSGSS.
I mean...SSGSS is not super saiyan god..with super saiyan ontop of it right? Right?

Super saiyan god super saiyan is literally transforming into super saiyan god...and then using super saiyan onto of it. It's in the name, it's how it works. It's not that hard..
Prove it. We're not using an upgrade based on how the form was named. Virtually all manga descriptions of SSB describe it to be "SS but with God Ki".

Yes, because big bang attack is obviously like SSGSS.
I mean...SSGSS is not super saiyan god..with super saiyan ontop of it right? Right?
Stop using NAMING as an argument, ffs.

Prove it. We're not using an upgrade based on how the form was named. Virtually all manga descriptions of SSB describe it to be "SS but with God Ki".

Stop using NAMING as an argument, ffs.
Tell me how does super saiyan god super saiyan work? is ssgss super saiyan god with kyubi cloak bankai gear 5 ontop of it? Or it's super saiyan god with spartan rage L3+R3 plus O above your head ontop of it?

Tell me how does super saiyan god super saiyan work? is ssgss super saiyan god with kyubi cloak bankai gear 5 ontop of it? Or it's super saiyan god with spartan rage L3+R3 plus O above your head ontop of it?
I explain on the very first sentence of my reply. Have you tried reading or is that too hard for you?

I explain on the very first sentence of my reply. Have you tried reading or is that too hard for you?
I also asked you one simple question. Is your one cell organism of a brain Incapable of doing a simple task as being polite and answering questions. DB fans can't read...but you..you can't even comprehend.

If the current accepted multiplier for SSB in the manga is 10x then this thread is okay and another CRT needs to be made of it is to be ungraded, if the current accepted multiplier is 50x then likewise a CRT needs to be made. However.......

"A Super Saiyan variant of Super Saiyan God" =/= "SSJ+SSG".
Literally, just SS with God Ki, as the movie clarified.

SSB is not 50x SSG.
This makes no sense

Super Saiyan variant of SSG literary means SSG but with super Saiyan transformation doing it instead of a base saiyan, that is literally what it implies and that is literally a 50x boost, because the Saiyan would have 50x more ki prior to the SSG

Unless you're saying the SSG or super Saiyan transformation gives a different boost when they use SSB?

If the current accepted multiplier for SSB in the manga is 10x then this thread is okay and another CRT needs to be made of it is to be ungraded, if the current accepted multiplier is 50x then likewise a CRT needs to be made. However.......
It is, so these guys just need to do their own thread really, I'm not changing my speed scaling unless 50x is officially accepted.
Unless you're saying the SSG or super Saiyan transformation gives a different boost when they use SSB?
The manga seems to imply so, and we'd have to either believe Goku was astronomically stronger than Vegeta, which isn't implied in their performances prior to hit and all their sparring matches leading up to the tournament, or accept that SS might not give the same boost to the god power as it does for a regular base saiyan.

Either way, I'll just wait for Staff.

This whole clown circus and other nonsense needs to stop, the next person who says anything else like that is getting reported. It's a thread, chill out. I was asked to check out the thread and I'll get to it when able but if y'all got problems with anything that's currently used in profiles, you go and make a revision. This is a general warning to all, not one specific person.

I still maintain you haven't proven your claim that the statement caps SSB at 10x SSG.
I explained that lines specifying data, such as percentages or specific quantities usually use the closest round number, which are 0s and 5s. When they're not being specific.
Whatever percentage of power Vegeta used, it should be closer to 10%, rather than something like 5%. There isn't any specific reason why the writer wouldn't use 5% if he meant something like 5% or less.

Thus, while the statement doesn't cap at 10x, it does contradict the notion that SSB is a 50 times multiplier FRA. Unless we consider Goku to be way stronger than Vegeta to compensate for the difference. But the fact we need to associate a past multiplier to make that claim when the comic itself doesn't come close to portraying it like that is dubious imo.

10x is a low end, and a reasonable one at that.

I explained that lines specifying data, such as percentages or specific quantities usually use the closest round number, which are 0s and 5s.
I don't think that "couldn't even use 10%" means "the power he used is closer to 10% than 5%." All that inherently means is "He didn't even use a statistically signifcant portion of his power. That simple. it's no anti feat for the SSB multiplier.

I don't think that "couldn't even use 10%" means "the power he used is closer to 10% than 5%." All that inherently means is "He didn't even use a statistically signifcant portion of his power. That simple. it's no anti feat for the SSB multiplier.
Agree to Disagree. Specifying percentages should mean a similar output to the number specified, but not actually reaching it; Occam's Razor.

Agree to Disagree. Specifying percentages should mean a similar output to the number specified, but not actually reaching it; Occam's Razor.
That's just not what Occam's razor does.

(I'll just move the response here)
Your reasoning is just flawed cause it presupposes he would've said "he isn't even using 5% of his power" if SSB was 50x SSG, when that's just not provable, and more assumptive than taking SSB as SSG x SSJ

That's just not what Occam's razor does.

(I'll just move the response here)
Your reasoning is just flawed cause it presupposes he would've said "he isn't even using 5% of his power" if SSB was 50x SSG, when that's just not provable, and more assumptive than taking SSB as SSG x SSJ
It really isn't assumptive at all. In fact, it's logical that "He can't unleash even 5% of his power" would be the line used if Vegeta were to be below that.

There is not a flaw in logic, ergo a fallacy in my reasoning, it's how language works, you don't specify data in round numbers if it's below another round number. Again, it's best to agree to disagree here.

I overall agree that the new blog looks more fleshed out, has the references and so on. However I am not knowledgeable regarding DBS manga scaling though most of the stuff looks fine, it's clear there is some issue in regards to the ss blue multiplier scaling that should be discussed on a new thread. Even if the new blog is accepted, you guys can literally create a new thread right after this to clear up that issue.

So while I do accept the new blog being more fleshed out than the previous one, I think before it's implemented (profiles are changed), a new thread be created to clear up the multiplier issue and then if 10 is decided we upgate the profiles, but if 50 id accepted the new blog gets updated using the 50x multiplier.

BTW this has superhero arc scaling in it to help

Also BTW how about the fact start of the Moro arc Goku and Vegeta in a weakened ssj were fighting on par with moros random powered up prisoners, then 2 months later goku in base was able to easily beat a fusion of three of moros strongest prisoner's

Given the 2 month time jump its safe to assume those three prisoner girls were each at least as strong as those random prisoner's who were powered up on namek at the start of the arc, then they fuse and probably added their power together too and base goku easily beat them

Looks fine, for now.
I overall agree that the new blog looks more fleshed out, has the references and so on. However I am not knowledgeable regarding DBS manga scaling though most of the stuff looks fine, it's clear there is some issue in regards to the ss blue multiplier scaling that should be discussed on a new thread. Even if the new blog is accepted, you guys can literally create a new thread right after this to clear up that issue.

So while I do accept the new blog being more fleshed out than the previous one, I think before it's implemented (profiles are changed), a new thread be created to clear up the multiplier issue and then if 10 is decided we upgate the profiles, but if 50 id accepted the new blog gets updated using the 50x multiplier.

Here it is, your inputs would be appreciated.

There was no need in being forced to make that thread imo, 10x is currently accepted, anyone who has a problem with it should make a CRT, that's the entire point of CRTs. Anyway at least now, whatever is accepted becomes set in stone for the foreseeable future

I just have one issue, why does SSG Goku scale above Moro arc Piccolo's feat? Never really saw how the last thread concluded

There was no need in being forced to make that thread imo, 10x is currently accepted, anyone who has a problem with it should make a CRT, that's the entire point of CRTs. Anyway at least now, whatever is accepted becomes set in stone for the foreseeable future
That was recommended by an Admin

I just have one issue, why does SSG Goku scale above Moro arc Piccolo's feat? Never really saw how the last thread concluded
What?

Z Goku's Base form is 1080c, his SS forms would scale to 54000c via multiplier.
SS God Goku scales "far higher than 54000c" because we don't have a multiplier for it

What?

Z Goku's Base form is 1080c, his SS forms would scale to 54000c via multiplier.
SS God Goku scales "far higher than 54000c" because we don't have a multiplier for it
I thought SSG was given a multiplier above that which dbz ssj Vegito gave? Or was z Goku - SSG Goku > z Goku to ssj Vegito anime only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back