• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Mai Natsume (BlazBlue): vs Yu Kanda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group A (Match 3) :
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
After scoring his first win Yu Kanda looks to make 3 more points but this time he faces Mai Natsume (As Jin has been replaced) will the magic user get the best of Yu or will it be two in a row for Yu, Only one way to find out feels like this is gonna be a heated battle.

Deceived vs FantaRin_The_First

Results:
Yu Kanda (D.Gray-Man): 3 (DemonicDude, Decieved, Anonymous)
Mai Natsume (BlazBlue):
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Following as well.

I am decently well-versed in Blazblue shit, but, I'll be waiting for more Blazblue Supporters and/or Deceived to make their argument first.

Oh f*** oh god
abandon-thread.gif

The guy with the sharp weapon win.

I'll wait for the Jin supporters first cause I have no knowledge on him

Oh, ****, I might actually have to withdraw Jin.

Basically, he has a plot armor shit in where time turns itself into a damn pretzel where Jin dies so that time itself may twist itself to make him come back to life. This is my b. Yo, DD, is it possible that I change Jin for another BB character that doesn't have the plot armor time hax that Jin has? They might not have any regen, tho.

Oh, ****, I might actually have to withdraw Jin.

Basically, he has a plot armor shit in where time turns itself into a damn pretzel where Jin dies so that time itself may twist itself to make him come back to life. This is my b. Yo, DD, is it possible that I change Jin for another BB character that doesn't have the plot armor time hax that Jin has? They might not have any regen, tho.
Don't worry, Mai has regen so use her instead

Well she just hits him and negate his regen and immortality the end
Literally never gets the chance since she gets speedblitz and her head removed from her body either through Mugen or Exploding Spirit Cut.

Literally is the same match as before, unless she has some passive forcefield creation or sumshit like that to stop the blitz, she's getting blitzed and one shotted.

Literally never gets the chance since she gets speedblitz and her head removed from her body either through Mugen or Exploding Spirit Cut.

Literally is the same match as before, unless she has some passive forcefield creation or sumshit like that to stop the blitz, she's getting blitzed and one shotted.
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm incorporeal things with Gallia, as it has similar properties to the Izayoi), Weapon Mastery, Martial Artist, Stealth Mastery, Ars Magus User, Power Mimicry, Explosion Manipulation, Enhanced Senses (Her Grimoire is able to mimic any Grimoire, even Azure Grimoire. Heard Kagura across several rooms, was even able to see Platinum), Pain Manipulation (Meifang, who doesn't have sense of pain, felt pain by Mai's strikes), Illusion Creation (Meifang saw Imperator during her fight against Mai), Telepathy (Able to know people's thought by tasting them), Limited Biological Manipulation (Her Grimoire turned her into a woman), Forcefield Creation (Anyone who learned at NOL are able to create barriers), Information Analysis (By tasting, she can know what the object is and what is its purposes), Perception Manipulation (Scaling from Ragna who can disable perception by just existing), Statistics Amplification (Able to increase her senses with her Grimoire), Fusionism (Fused with No Name), Power Nullification (Nullified Cipher's barrier), Regeneration (Low-Mid; Has an Azure inside her, which enabled Ragna to heal a clean hole through his chest. Able to regenerate her heart), Soul Manipulation, Healing and Regeneration Negation (up to High-Godly; People with Azure can damage the soul, negating any form of recovery, even when the reality is warped by multiversal entity, is also able to utilize Ars Magus, weapons that are capable of killing the Black Beast, a creature that has the ability of Self-Observation, which is what Terumi used to regenerate from Hakumen's Time Killer), likely Immortality Negation (Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9; has the power of the Azure within her, which is capable of killing beings with these types of immortality), Shockwave Generation (Capable of blowing people away by bursting)

all previous abilities minus the Azure powers, plus Dimensional Storage (Has her own dimension as a storage of various items), Death Manipulation, Homing Attack (Gallia has the power of the Immortal Breaker, and it can home at enemies), Energy Projection (Gallia is shown to be able to project energy), Soul Manipulation, Healing and Regeneration Negation (up to High-Godly; Mai wields a Legacy Weapon, which is stated numerous times to be similar to a Nox Nyctores, weapons that are capable of damaging the soul beyond recovery of the gods of the verse, and is capable of killing beings like the Black Beast), Instinctive Reaction (Nox Nyctores and Legacy Weapons fights, moves and warns the user on their own without any consent) Immortality Negation (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, and 8; Mai's weapon has the Immortal Breaker, which has the capability of killing beings with these immortality)

Ask the supporters of the verse. Actualy if his perception is lost he can't fight.
1: Perception Manipulation doesn't even have a scan on her profile so we have noway of actually knowing how it works, what's its capabilities etc.

2: Yu Kanda can fight others through sensing the pure intent of his opponents alone and actually consistently trains blindfolded, using only his hearing to attack his opponents.

So removing his perception (depending on what aspect of perception) doesn't negate the speedblitz + one shot.

1: Perception Manipulation doesn't even have a scan on her profile so we have noway of actually knowing how it works, what's its capabilities etc.

2: Yu Kanda can fight others through sensing the pure intent of his opponents alone and actually consistently trains blindfolded, using only his hearing to attack his opponents.

So removing his perception (depending on what aspect of perception) doesn't negate the speedblitz + one shot.
She will counter with instinctive reaction and then use her hax abilities to copy and counter Yu

As for the match she has IR but i'm not sure if its impressive to follow up Yu movement
She has soul hax and death hax via Gallia and it has homing property but again, doubt it can catch up Yu movement

Speedster if you feel like your character is weak compared to others or doesn't have enough abilities you can exit the tournament if you want, Black Clover characters doesn't the best for this tourney you said it yourself in the main Tournament thread

Speedster if you feel like your character is weak compared to others or doesn't have enough abilities you can exit the tournament if you want, Black Clover characters doesn't the best for this tourney you said it yourself in the main Tournament thread
It's fine I am not concerned about winning just want to have some fun
Edit I could switch to Gilgamesh

As for the match she has IR but i'm not sure if its impressive to follow up Yu movement
She has soul hax and death hax via Gallia and it has homing property but again, doubt it can catch up Yu movement
Yes but she has intinctive reaction and power mimicry on her profile can it help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back