• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Shock Rock vs Mai Natsume (The Finale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the scans r there lol. they pop the force fields and she can power null it.
Where is the scan of Cipher's Glyph or flight? can you send it here?

the language you are using here suggests the force fields were "popped" with AP. The scan showed them shatter.

This is so sus... need a chapter for me to investigate that too. or at least the name of the "power null" ability.

Let's assume this is power nullification, does it nullify danmaku, and does it work when she is restrained?

the language you are using here suggests the force fields were "popped" with AP. The scan showed them shatter.
My language doesn't matter here bro, the hax was accepted as powernull, if you disagree then make a crt
Let's assume this is power nullification, does it nullify danmaku, and does it work when she is restrained?
Why would it work on magical barriers and then nothing else? Unless some blazblue supporter can give explanation then fine but I don't see much wrong with it just being basic power null

Someone jumping vs an Interstellar traveller is indeed a mobility advantage

Never said it would it'll give him the time necessary to not only avoid but switch to other plans

Via projection

I have no clue what's happening in that gif, how does it work not how it works, does he need to touch mai? does he need to grab then do something else?

I only want to say that Mai having death hax when the rules says "No one shotting hax" is what made me ultra iffy about commenting in this tournament

Hoping the next one is not messy

Yeah, looks like i'm going with Mai FRA
thats-exactly-what-im-saying-chido-nwokocha.gif

Mai fra

breaking the weapon via tech manip? From what I read about the legacy weapons its technology that is basically unlike regular Technology, Mai also resist tech manip
Do you look at the scans? or you don't really care as long as she has the ability on her profile.

Her communication being jammed by Seithr doesn't automatically mean Seithr can mess with other forms of technology. It could mess with the radiowaves or whatever wireless transmission. Not the actual communication device. It's like your phone getting no signal in bad weather lol. Your phone doesn't get broken.

It is also possible for the Phone itself to be messed with. Since you made the claim you have to prove Seithr messes with the communication machine itself rather than the communication signal. Good Luck.

My language doesn't matter here bro, the hax was accepted as powernull, if you disagree then make a crt
Not only did you ignore the fact that your "language" isn't the only thing I referenced. You ignored the fact I referenced the scan itself.

oh and the "if you disagree make a crt" reply is just simply dumb.

Do you look at the scans? or you don't really care as long as she has the ability on her profile.
Man I did look and the way I see it is that visuals do not mean everything when taking into account such hax as Power null, it's rated as power null and should be taken as power null until more Information

oh and the "if you disagree make a crt" reply is just simply dumb.
It's not dumb, your disagreement is based on the interpretation of the hax so if you disagree with that then a crt would be the next logical step or else you'd accept it as such. Something like this isn't to be done in the middle of a match.
My problem is that opening a wormhole and it being arguable for bfr requires Mai to be pushed, sucked in, or some other form and you aren't explaining it well enough for me to make a statement on it.

What kind of an explaination do you want let me know.
It's an energy projection wormhole generation and he has both Class P LS to shove her into it, And he has other forms too via Energy Lasso

It just that you are being so frontal that i viewed it as sort of "saltiness" because Litcht vs Mai result lel

No, I am just debating who I think is the winner.

I am "frontal" because the reasons why she is voted for are so stupid. "She has death hax so she one shot, no matter what ability the other opponents possess, she one-shots".

Even if the opponent has a massive range advantage, LS advantage, and BFR. An armor that is made of literal rocks. Tech manipulation to shut her grimoire and spear down.

"Nah, she one-shots sorry"

smh... I can't imagine a neutral party reading this thread.

No, I am just debating who I think is the winner.

I am "frontal" because the reasons why she is voted for are so stupid. "She has death hax so she one shot, no matter what ability the other opponents possess, she one-shots".

Even if the opponent has a massive range advantage, LS advantage, and BFR. An armor that is made of literal rocks. Tech manipulation to shut her grimoire and spear down.

"Nah, she one-shots sorry"

smh... I can't imagine a neutral party reading this thread.
Yep, i'm not liking frontal attitude in general so you are not the one i'm siding right now, sorry

Man I did look and the way I see it is that visuals do not mean everything when taking into account such hax as Power null, it's rated as power null and should be taken as power null until more Information
If visuals do not mean anything then how do you know its power null and not forced open by an attack?

Oh wait let me guess, power nullification is on the profile so I have to make a CRT.

It's not dumb, your disagreement is based on the interpretation of the hax so if you disagree with that then a crt would be the next logical step or else you'd accept it as such. Something like this isn't to be done in the middle of a match.

So what you are telling me is you will believe anything the profile says even if it's wrong? If the justification is not clear, I will ask for it to be cleared up. Sigh, bro.

Why would it work on magical barriers and then nothing else? Unless some blazblue supporter can give explanation then fine but I don't see much wrong with it just being basic power null
Trust me, if it worked on something else. a better scan would've been used than a hand breaking a force field with minimal effort. Get a BlazBlue supporter, lets see.

My problem is that opening a wormhole and it being arguable for bfr requires Mai to be pushed, sucked in, or some other form and you aren't explaining it well enough for me to make a statement on it.
It's straightforward. With an LS advantage and range advantage. He simply restrains her and removes her from the battlefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back