• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Shock Rock vs Mai Natsume (The Finale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If her force fields is something she uses in character and can block attacks equal to her or stronger, then I vote mai
Idk if its in character but I think if some attack is coming to her she would throw up a force field or just dodge or she also has shockwave generation as well.

This isn't a good comparison whatsoever. Storms mess with technology because of other things like water from the rain or lightning from a thunderstorm, which electronics are very weak to. How are storms even remotely comparable to a poisonous substance from a completely different world that can mess with reality in different ways? Eitherway, it's been accepted that seithr can mess with technology, go make a CRT about it if you disagree.
No,

The effects of a storm break up communication via electronic devices. Thanks for completely misconstruing what I intended with my comparative example. The effects of Seithr also break up communication, which is the reason for the comparison. Can you prove this isn't the same case? Can you prove the poisonous substance doesn't indirectly mess with the wireless links?
Seithr is a substance that mutates beings and probably wildlife, so what other reality-warping powers does it have apart from this?

Shock Rock legit alters and controls Alienware. Messing with communication shouldn't even be tech manipulation, especially when Nobody has brought any other technopathic ability of Seithr. You can't even wank it past limited tech manipulation.

And of course, I have to "make a CRT" and not expect people to rely on common sense. Well, I'm out if all everyone is going to say is Make a CRT.

I don't even think anybody cares about the range advantage and the BFR, or how she can summon the weapon back from the Null void.

So, GG.

We should be on 7 votes by now

I don't even think anybody cares about the range advantage
I addressed it multiple times, shooting energy blast from really far isn't gonna matter if they can't blitz or one shot her, she'll just dodge or attack them herself. You might have an argument with this if Shockrock has better stamina but idk the context for his stamina feats.
Snuck in power null.
because it is, not sure why u disagree but make a crt, you are extremely salty over this like its an extreme misinterpretation or downright ignoring context, if Glassman says its not powernull then it can be dropped but until then idk what else to tell you.

because it is, not sure why u disagree but make a crt, you are extremely salty over this like its an extreme misinterpretation or downright ignoring context, if Glassman says its not powernull then it can be dropped but until then idk what else to tell you.

You can't even prove it's a misinterpretation. You know how power null works being a literal BC fan where the MC is literally the embodiment of Power null. Or even people like Mereleona who simply erases abilities by just standing there. Even if it's powernull, it’s very limited to touch and force fields unless there is even another scan of this ability.

If theglassman words are so influential that you can't see things for yourself then idk. But you guys have got me interested in Blazblue thanks to running around gathering scans that YOU ALL ARE SUPPOSED TO SEND IN THE FIRST PLACE.

His revisions were even about 2 years ago, so it's due for another one.

I'm just chilling now. Luffy is about to ring the golden bell 🔔

You can't even prove it's a misinterpretation. You know how power null works being a literal BC fan where the MC is literally the embodiment of Power null. Or even people like Mereleona who simply erases abilities by just standing there. Even if it's powernull, it’s very limited to touch and force fields unless there is even another scan of this ability.

If theglassman words are so influential that you can't see things for yourself then idk. But you guys have got me interested in Blazblue thanks to running around gathering scans that YOU ALL ARE SUPPOSED TO SEND IN THE FIRST PLACE.

His revisions were even about 2 years ago, so it's due for another one.

I'm just chilling now. Luffy is about to ring the golden bell 🔔
So basically... You're complaining about accepted revisions but lack the knowledge and or are to lazy to actually try and change it through a CRT.

Wow.

So basically... You're complaining about accepted revisions but lack the knowledge and or are to lazy to actually try and change it through a CRT.

Wow.
?

So basically… you’re saying I still lack knowledge despite the “knowledge” already on the page from the accepted CRT, me claiming I went into the source material to bring counter arguments and the scans sent on this thread from both sides and you somehow conjuring that I’m too lazy to make a CRT…

Yeah… Wow.

You know how power null works
Sadly powernull doesn't work the same in every verse nor does it visually look the same in every verse.
If theglassman words are so influential that you can't see things for yourself then idk
he's more knowledgable on the verse so ofc they would influence me LOL.

Even if it's powernull, it’s very limited to touch and force fields unless there is even another scan of this ability.
I don't think its a leap in logic to say power null that can nullify magic based force fields wouldn't work on energy itself, not to mention the fact we generally equalization energies so they can work on each other so she should be able to nullify his energy attacks or electricity

?

So basically… you’re saying I still lack knowledge despite the “knowledge” already on the page from the accepted CRT, me claiming I went into the source material to bring counter arguments and the scans sent on this thread from both sides and you somehow conjuring that I’m too lazy to make a CRT…

Yeah… Wow.
I'd say something back but I don't actually give a shit about Blazblue or this match in general, so I'm not going to waste my time and energy getting myself into beef. Think what you will of my statement, I just think you're being sorta disingenuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back