• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Shock Rock vs Mai Natsume (The Finale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Finale
Rules:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
We are finally here in the finale of the Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration the battle for the prestigious trophy stars now as two of the most powerful opponent from each group clashes here, It's Shock rock the walking talking powerhouse vs Mai Natsume who has been stomping people left and right.

FantaRin_The_First vs DemonicDude

Results:
🗡️Mai Natsume (BlazBlue): 8 (Bruthel, Veloxt, Rabbit, Glassman, Azonr, Popted2, Kflare, XXKINGXX69)
🔋Shock Rock
Inconclusive:
FINALE.png

Last edited:
Attack Potency:
Shock Rock (2.91 Teratons)
Mai Natsume (4.86 Teratons)

LS Class T vs Class P SR

Shock Rock has resistances such as
All this with Supernatual Willpower on top ! He can definately compete with her as far as skill goes.
Experience and Intelligence:
  1. SR was able to keep up with Agent Six who is an agent of Providence Organization who fights aliens on daily basis and a proficient Sword user and given the title of "Sixth deadliest man on Earth" yet Ben was able to match him.
  2. Warlord of the Galaxy Vilgax who has been a warlord conquering multiple planets and has 3000 years of expierence as you can see failed to break of his energy cage or defeat him in combat.
    For reference on how good Vilgax is
    Vilgax himself designed the Omntrix device along with Azmuth, that transform you into millions of aliens, Conqueror of 10 planets (Which gives him Genius Intelligence), Basically top 5 people on Earth like Agent Six can't defeat Ben along with the villain High Override the destroyer and conqueror of planets who leads his army to conquer planets yet was defeated by Ben.
  3. Facing 1 vs 4 people is a thing for Shock Rock as he defeated Weatherheads and Vilgax multiple times, Tetrax and Kraab who are trained bounty hunters in a 2 vs 1 fight, this is not going to overwelm him.
Mai can jump in the air and throw the spear for massive AOE Damage

SR can well past the Moon in around 30 seconds via the Jetpack so he’s not getting hit,
He has resistance to fire, All SR needs to do is point at Mai and crush him with his humungous Class P LS via Telekinesis or SR's Energy Cage where he permanently incapacitate the enemy by energy sealing them shut.

NLF to condense Omni-Enhanced energy, SR and his species are made up is made up of an special omni-energy. The only energy that can amplify Omnitrix a device created by Azmuth (Smartest being in 5 galaxies) that allows Ben to become millions of aliens and since that is the only energy in the Universe that can do this Mai won’t be able to use Omni-Enhanced energy for her advantage.

Any energy attack Mai does get’s absorb gives SR a Power boost as he will amp them and shoot em back at her, In the end Mai is getting sealed shut or getting BFR into another dimension.
Only problemis does she opens with Death Hax ? if not SR opened the fight with Energy Cage BFR seems like a last valid option for him as he knows how to use it and did off screen and his species uses it on daily basis to conquer planets, Mai does not have resistance to BFR.
SR can take her weapon away using his Telekesiss and BFR it into another dimension or Energy seal it and then it will become Mai vs SR and which point he can cut her open with an Energy chainsaw.

By avoiding/dodging via jetpack boosting it's speed to not give her a chance until he can take away her weapon via Telekinesis.

By avoiding/dodging via jetpack boosting it's speed to not give her a chance until he can take away her weapon via Telekinesis.
His lifting strength doesn't say with telekinesis and only has class P with energy manip, does his telekinesis work off his energy manip?
Another thing is Mai's perception manip which seems to be worded as it being passive she can just make him blind or **** with his other senses to make it harder for him to dodge not to mention her power null as well.

His lifting strength doesn't say with telekinesis and only has class P with energy manip, does his telekinesis work off his energy manip?
His Telekinesis and Energy manip are Class P while him physically he is Class G, Considering the fact that his main goal would be to take away the weapon via Telekinesis and has Hundreds of Kilometers range to take it away.

I think this goes in Mai's favor pretty heavily. Her presence will make shock blind, she can power null his energy based attacks, and assuming shock does start off with weapon stealing Mai can just hold onto the weapon to get closer.

I don't see why not, it isn't like your immune to most hax for being an energy based life form. Also since he is just energy, how exactly would him being power nulled work?
Has she even used her hax against an energy based life form? Threading a bit into NLF I see Ark

Has she even used her hax against an energy based life form? Threading a bit into NLF I see Ark
she used her powernull on energy aka force fields, I don't think its nlf to say she'd resort to such a thing. And her perception based hax is via her presence so using that would just be something that happens.

she used her powernull on energy aka force fields, I don't think its nlf to say she'd resort to such a thing. And her perception based hax is via her presence so using that would just be something that happens.
I'd like to see these energy-based forcefields

And even if it's true, she can't manipulate all forms of energy, especially energy as complex as what powers the Omnitrix.

He has Supernatural Willpower to survive attack from his species leader who absorbed thousand's of Fulminis.
  • Defeated High Override and broke free form his mind control (Who was amplified by the entire Fulmini army survived and defeated him while pushing through the amplified attacks.)
While this wouldn't prevent him from getting power nulled it still gives him enough backing to either
A-Use the BFR or B-Use Telekinesis to steal the weapon and energy cage or use Technology manipulation to shut it.

Stabbing the Rock armor wouldn't really do anything since it's for asthenic purposes, On top of the stone armor he's wearing Omni-Naut Flight Armor, While sustaining damage SR would power through and dodge via boosting his flight speed and then switch to his Energy Cage or BFR or trying to take away the weapon.

Stabbing the Rock armor wouldn't really do anything since it's for asthenic purposes, On top of the stone armor he's wearing Omni-Naut Flight Armor, While sustaining damage SR would power through and dodge via boosting his flight speed and then switch to his Energy Cage or BFR or trying to take away the weapon.
I think most characters including Mai would realize there's no reason to attack the armor lol and go for the obvious openings in the armor and him flying won't matter much Mai jumps into the clouds easily.

I think most characters including Mai would realize there's no reason to attack the armor lol and go for the obvious openings in the armor and him flying won't matter much Mai jumps into the clouds easily.
Mai wouldn't expect to see double armors one Inside another and I'm sure she can't go past the Moon in like a few seconds, SR can fly into outer space travel all across the galaxy freely to maintain his distance.

He was clearly avoiding an army chasing him outer space he knows he doesn't want to break rules and have space cops on him so yes escaping after getting damaged is indeed an option, I don't think his Space Armor is exposing his body he's fully covered even the legs, Mai wouldn't even know what's the type of being inside that is.

So he's gonna run away? What does that do when he only has hundreds of kilometers in range? and most of his armors expose his body.
Do you realize Mai can't jump hundreds of kilometers in the air? She reaches the clouds at just about 15 to 20 thousand feet in the air.

Also, the forcefield shattering on her page tells me nothing lol.

Do you realize Mai can't jump hundreds of kilometers in the air? She reaches the clouds at just about 15 to 20 thousand feet in the air.

Also, the forcefield shattering on her page tells me nothing lol.
Omni Naut aliens bust meteors on average using same exact armor.
The whole Gimmick is he maintains his distance while continuously flying and shotting energy from all directions spamming AOE to avoid.
So are you guys saying shock rock is gonna stay away from her and fly in space? I don't see how this form of attacking gives him the win at all, they're both in the same tier but Shock rock scales slightly lower, so I'm having trouble seeing how this will give him the win.

So she just breaks through the rock armor or just hits his actual body. Him flying means jack shit for someone who's beaten characters who can fly.

Taking away the weapon isn't really gonna help when Mai can just summon her spear back. And what exactly does energy cage supposed to do? Because again she vastly upscales from the calc she scales to so you're not gonna damage her easily. Only a matter of time until she gets one stab in and she wins.

So are you guys saying shock rock is gonna stay away from her and fly in space? I don't see how this form of attacking gives him the win at all, they're both in the same tier but Shock rock scales slightly lower, so I'm having trouble seeing how this will give him the win.

Lol SR has massive range, the spear and grimoire can be shut down via technology manipulation, He can BFR as well.

So she just breaks through the rock armor or just hits his actual body. Him flying means jack shit for someone who's beaten characters who can fly.
And he's dumb enough to allow that this is the same guy defeating top 5 fighters on Earth like Agent Six

Ah yes you need to first break the Omni Naut armor, Then Stone and then disperse the energy.
Omni aliens have EXTRA-Durability layer thanks to their armor.

This is Space flight even heck even his normal form can launch attacks into clouds, He can always out maneuver her using the same armor Ben's Arial maneuver can dodge attacks from hundreds of drones shooting at him, SR has the range advantage.

Last edited:
Taking away the weapon isn't really gonna help when Mai can just summon her spear back. And what exactly does energy cage supposed to do? Because again she vastly upscales from the calc she scales to so you're not gonna damage her easily. Only a matter of time until she gets one stab in and she wins.

The energy cage restrains her, He proceeds to BFR.

She is not going to get through the armor.

Send the chapter of the fight between Mai against Fuzzy and Cipher, please. Fuzzy's page doesn't exist and Cipher's page is an insufficient source for me. I need to see these Glyphs in action.

They have to be in the range then, And if even she does that there is also plan B with BFR and plan C via breaking the weapon with Technology Manip or Telekinesis.
Range
Mobility
Lifting Strength
Arial Combat
Advantages goes to SR he needs to speed amp, dodge and move until he gets an opening to take away the weapon or BFR her while absorbing any energy attack giving him nice Power Boosts throughout the battle.

They have to be in the range then, And if even she does that there is also plan B with BFR and plan C via breaking the weapon with Technology Manip or Telekinesis.
how does the bfr work?
breaking the weapon via tech manip? From what I read about the legacy weapons its technology that is basically unlike regular Technology, Mai also resist tech manip
Again this form of fighting wouldn't grant the win

what?

Lifting Strength
that's fine, weapon can be taken back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back