• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Twilight Sparke vs Mai Natsume (BlazBlue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group A (Match 6) :
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.

Twilight got one lost but still plenty of time when you got 3 matches left and same goes for Mai who will now officially get their first win.

Peppersalt43 vs FantaRin_The_First

Result:
Mai Natsume (BlazBlue):
Twilight Sparke (My Little Pony):
incon:
h1YxhqW.png

If I recall correctly, Twilight w/amps is also very close to Mai in both AP and Dura, so Twilight's forcefields are going to be helpful as well. However, Mai's power null might screw with them in the long run, and her death and soul hax is achieved through a single touch with her weapon, Gallia. So a single touch is what Mai needs to win. However, while Mai resists transmutation herself, what stops Twilight from transmutating Gallia to literally seal away her death and soul hax?

And once Gallia is gone, Twilight can literally play keep away and snipe Mai from a distance with her Tens of kilometers range with magic.

If I recall correctly, Twilight w/amps is also very close to Mai in both AP and Dura, so Twilight's forcefields are going to be helpful as well. However, Mai's power null might screw with them in the long run, and her death and soul hax is achieved through a single touch with her weapon, Gallia. So a single touch is what Mai needs to win. However, while Mai resists transmutation herself, what stops Twilight from transmutating Gallia to literally seal away her death and soul hax?
I think the weapon has a resistance as well but i dunno

I think Mai's resistances are meant for her person and not Gallia. Maybe. Question, Pepper, if Twilight sees Mai carrying a weapon, would she try to transmutant it as her first move?

I think Mai's resistances are meant for her person and not Gallia. Maybe. Question, Pepper, if Twilight sees Mai carrying a weapon, would she try to transmutant it as her first move?
She'd probably try to affect the whole fighter which will include any items on them so there's a good chance she'll also end up transmuting the weapon held by her attacker

Mai herself will probably be unaffected, but Gallia is probably going to be transmutated into something as a side-effect, tho. How does Twilight's transmuation work? Does she shoot a beam or does she look at something and they are magically transformed into something else?

Okay, so there is a good chance that Mai has to fight Twilight barehanded... Which she can easily do, but this will make things much easier for Twilight. Like a shitton of Mai's notable attacks will disappear. So in the case of a h2h foe, what would Twilight do next?

Okay, so there is a good chance that Mai has to fight Twilight barehanded... Which she can easily do, but this will make things much easier for Twilight. Like a shitton of Mai's notable attacks will disappear. So in the case of a h2h foe, what would Twilight do next?
Magic blast, BFR via teleportation, or telekinesis though LS advantage means it probably doesn't work

It's important to note that the feat on her calc is done casually meaning that she can probably one-shot anyone comparable or weaker than her

Twilight, I believe, would start off with transmutation hax on either Mai, her weapon, or both. Mai resist it, but her weapon doesn't show any feats that resist transmutation. So her death hax will be immediately gone since it is tied to her weapon.

Twilight, I believe, would start off with transmutation hax on either Mai, her weapon, or both. Mai resist it, but her weapon doesn't show any feats that resist transmutation. So her death hax will be immediately gone since it is tied to her weapon.
She can dodge she has IR and the skills to do so and I am pretty sure her weapon scales too. If not she has perception manipulation and illusion creation, power mimicry forcefields and etc to help.

IR or Mai's skill won't help since Pepper's post made it seem to me that Twilight's transmutation is thought-based. I am also doubtful that a person's resistances would scale to their own weapon (unless it is explicitly stated).

IR or Mai's skill won't help since Pepper's post made it seem to me that Twilight's transmutation is thought-based. I am also doubtful that a person's resistances would scale to their own weapon (unless it is explicitly stated).
But what about her clothes JK. Well she can mimic powers so she can use it against twilight and illusion creation and perception manipulation and etc to help her beat twilight

Nope, but... I am 70% sure that Mai's perception manipulation comes from her having something called the Azure with her... which she doesn't have in her Low 6-B, in my knowledge. Her Illusion Manip also comes from her appearing as somebody else when fighting a woman called Meifang, which probably won't help her. Power Mimicy might be a bother but idk.

Nope! I didn't read Mai's manga (yet) I only know her from the Blazblue fighting games... and I am pretty sure I don't remember her using power mimcy (although, that is probs cuz of her having her OP spear) so she might not use power mimcy at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back