• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Licht vs Yu Kanda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group A (Match 5) :
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
Yu Kanda is going on a winning streak as we real Half way through the tournament can the magican actually end his streak or his dominance will continue ?

Speedster352 vs Deceived

Result:
Yu Kanda (D.Gray-Man): 8 (Deceived, DD, Popted2, King, Anonymous, Nel, LordGin, Veloxt)
Licht (Black Clover): 4 Arnold, Speedster, Gumball, Alchemist)
incon:
PJzilW2.png

Last edited:
Kanda resist to power null. Innocence is not magic but the polar opposite of Dark Matter (used by Noah)... it's a substance that grants powers so no magic here. Kanda also has amps Lv 3, 4, and 5.

Kanda resist to power null. Innocence is not magic but the polar opposite of Dark Matter (used by Noah)... it's a substance that grants powers so no magic here. Kanda also has amps Lv 3, 4, and 5.
Licht swords work on those that resist powernull and his passive powernull is layered ask clover

He scares everyone in this tourney
:devilish:

My argument is basically the same as the one i made in the Yu Kanda vs Issei Fight.

Just discount the Innocence hax part since Licht isn't a demonic or evil entity

his passive powernull is layered
Yu Kanda's resistances are also layered. (also the P.N wouldn't work against Mugen's stuff since Innocence isn't equalizible with Magic and it seems like it doesn't even work against those who're stronger/comparable than that specific Elf and Yu Kanda is definitely comparable to Licht)

Power null on what level? Licth’s is layered several times over. His is higher than his elves counterparts.

Innocence seems like it can clearly be equalized. Provided the equalization is a success Licht can use his attacks against him by absorbing it within demon dweller. If need be he can use his own power + the power gained from Yu’s attacks to amp his demon dweller.

My argument is basically the same as the one i made in the Yu Kanda vs Issei Fight.

Yu Kanda's resistances are also layered. (also the P.N wouldn't work against Mugen's stuff since Innocence isn't equalizible with Magic and it seems like it doesn't even work against those who're stronger/comparable than that specific Elf and Yu Kanda is definitely comparable to Licht)
Ask clover for more info on licht

This is a constant thing now with Speedster.
Sorry

Licht just keeps absorbing the magic and fires it back stronger

Power null on what level? Licth’s is layered several times over. His is higher than his elves counterparts
At least 6 Layers.

Level 3 Dark Matter < Lenalee's Innocence < Level 3.5 Dark Matter < Noah Dark Matter (Noah's Ark Arc) < Level 4 Dark Matter < Noah's Dark Matter = Yu Kanda's Resistances (Third Exorcist Arc)

Innocence seems like it can clearly be equalized. Provided the equalization is a success Licht can use his attacks against him by absorbing it within demon dweller. If need be he can use his own power + the power gained from Yu’s attacks to amp his demon dweller.
I heavily doubt that Innocence can be equalized with anything in Black Clover.

Innocence is a esoteric material descendant from god which grants Accommodators the ability to exorcist the corrupted souls of Akuma and the energy that's created through Innocence passively causes unexplainable occurrences to happen.

But this really doesn't matter since Yu's win-con is for him to just speedblitz and cut Licht's head off or explode his body with Exploding Spirit Cut, he wouldn't be using anything that could be absorbed by Demon Dweller.

At least 6 Layers.

Level 3 Dark Matter < Lenalee's Innocence < Level 3.5 Dark Matter < Noah Dark Matter (Noah's Ark Arc) < Level 4 Dark Matter < Noah's Dark Matter = Yu Kanda's Resistances (Third Exorcist Arc)

I heavily doubt that Innocence can be equalized with anything in Black Clover.

Innocence is a esoteric material descendant from god which grants Accommodators the ability to exorcist the corrupted souls of Akuma and the energy that's created through Innocence passively causes unexplainable occurrences to happen.

But this really doesn't matter since Yu's win-con is for him to just speedblitz and cut Licht's head off or explode his body with Exploding Spirit Cut, he wouldn't be using anything that could be absorbed by Demon Dweller.
Licht can teleport and those aren't layers this isn't the final key of yu

Doesn't matter if he can't react towards Yu, which is my argument and this literally is the final key for Yu? not like this argument means much if it did since that scale is also applicable to Third Exorcist Key Yu Kanda.
He always starts off with teleportation, he has passive forcefield creation and etc

Doesn't Matter.

Doesn't stop the blitz and one shot.
The passive force field will block the attack and then licht teleports away. This is literally an unfair character but whatever. This is SBA they are not bloodlusted so stop claiming that

The passive force field will block the attack and then licht teleports away.
"passive Forcefield Creation (His Magic Power is so dense that it can makes his allies levitate)"

That isn't blocking shit, given its description this shouldn't even be forcefield creation but rather Limited Telekinesis.

Licht's Teleportation doesn't matter if he can't activate it to dodge Yu attack, which he can't given the massive speed amp from Level 3 Illusions and beyond.

This is literally an unfair character but whatever
🗿

This is SBA they are not bloodlusted so stop claiming that
That's quite literally in-character for Yu Kanda to do as shown in the scans i've posted previously.

Especially in his Third Exorcist Key and beyond.

Don't come to me acting like you know D.Gray-Man or Yu Kanda's character when i'm the one who literally revised the entire ******* verse with Gin.

I'm keeping my vote.

I know enough about Licht to know he doesn't stand much of a chance.

But I'm willing to change it if you prove otherwise

Dark matter = devil magic

Both malicious forms of energy possessed by devil/akumas. Both capable of fighting saint stage/innocence, however they are still vulnerable to it.

Innocence = Saint Stage

Both are methods of purification and both are forms of holy manipulation

The more a mage/exorcist becomes synchronized with the Saint stage/innocence the more their spirit weapons (Yuno and Noelle’s spirit sword)/anti akuma are effective against Devils/Akumas or Devil magic/Dark matter.

Magic = magic

They function similarly. They can hinder but can not destroy Devils because they are invulnerable to magic so a mage/exorcist needs innocence/Saint stage’s holy manipulation and purification to destroy devils. They both can interact with Devil magic/dark matter (can’t be used to kill akumas/devils tho) and innocence/Saint stage (cross Marian can control Maria’s grave, a paracytic type innocence, with magic, etc)

With all these similarities energy systems should be equalized for this match up. @DemonicDude @Deceived
Now shall we continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back