• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphic:
7m0jps6.png

Tier Low 6-B The Tournament of Regeneration (2022):

Ladies and gentleman welcome to The Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022, This will feature characters who has Regeneration ability if your character does not have it and you are confident his other haxes can lead him/her to win matches they are allowed,
It range from Low Regen all the way up to High Regen so choose wisely. There will be 2 Group choose whichever you want to enter let’s follow this journey into outer-space.

Rules:

1-Hax in general at Mid Hax, Characters who have, Immortality 1,2,3, are allowed (No One Shotting Hax like EE, Conceptual Manip, etc is a not allowed. Since there will be Regen users people who can deal with them using Sealing, BFR or other means are allowed, Looking at the tier itself stomps are to be expected in some cases.

2- Equalized speed in all matches.

3-Ap must be from baseline 1 Teratons to 7 Teratons (Tier Low 6-B) Standards.

4-Killing is the preferred Wincon obviously, however if that's not possible then BFR, KO is allowed.

5-Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody..

6-Total 10 Participants!

7-Final spot in the Participant list will be mine as I'll choose a desired character.

8- Total 10 Participants! (Two Characters from one show is not allowed)

9-There are Two Groups A and Group B (Choose whichever you want to enter)

10-Note: Winner get's 3 points, Losers get's 0 points, Inconclusive match then two opponent gets 2 point each, Every character will have total 4 matches,
So just because you lost a couple doesn't mean you are out anything can happen. (Top 4 from Each Group will qualify as matches will be done between one on one opponents)

11- Winner of this Tournament shall be given the official Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration Trophy 2022. Winner's name will be printed on it by the end of the tourney. It's made up of rare crystal known as taydenite.
GzOzKSG.png

12- Location: All fights will take place in on the crystal planet known as Petropia, There are several crystal towers and structures as you can see below along with several hills & mountains.

Location picture:
0MacFnF.png

• Fighting distance 30 meters.

Note: Supervisor of the tournament is the Queen of Vsbattle wiki !!!!! I give you FantaRin_The_First !

Group AChosen By:Attack PotencyMatchesWinsLossesInconclusivePointsSemi-Final Qualify/ Eliminated
1-Yu Kanda (D.Gray-Man)Deceived1.7 Teratons4/440012Q ✅
2-Mai Natsume (BlazBlue)FantaRin_The_First4.86 Teratons4/32106Q ☑️
3-Licht (Black Clover)Speedster3521.3 Teratons upto 4.3 Teratons with Amps4/31203E ❌
4-Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DxD)Popted23 Teratons4/41303E ❌
5-Twilight Sparke (My Little Pony)Peppersalt435.47 Teratons4/41303E ❌

Group BChosen By:Attack PotencyMatchesWinsLossesInconclusivePointsSemi-Final Qualify/ Eliminated
1-Shock Rock (Omni-naut) (Ben 10)DemonicDude2.91 Teratons4/440012Q✅
2-Dry Leonhard (Knight Run)
Defending Champion.
First_Witch6.71 Teratons4/43109Q ☑️
3-Kamen Rider ThouserNicetoderp6.25 Terraton4/42206E ❌
4-Jin Mu-Won (Legend Of The Northern Blade)Zaratthustra2.84 Teratons4/41303E ❌
5-Sage Centipede (One-Punch Man)Adem_warlock694.62 Teratons4/40400E ❌

Note:
OFFICIAL BRACKETS:

Brackets Picture:

Njl2mlD.png

Last edited:
god........ *******......... dammit

i got a perfect people for that but they're outdated and i need to apply the accepted CRTs to them at that rating damn

Two characters from one show is not allowed for versatility sake, Speedster already choose Yami weeks prior.

true DxD Issei, Ap 3 teratons

true DxD Issei, Ap 3 teratons
Alright you can choose whichever group you wanna place him in.
i want to be in group A

I assume this guy isn't allowed

Hm. First try, Jin Kisaragi (Chronophantasma) - if too strong, I'll sub with another character

Regen: Mid-Low

Group: B

AP: 4.86 Teratons

From my understanding, Jin's Power of Order doesn't make him stronger than his opponent but rather makes him equal so he can push them away.

Last edited:
His Regen neg up to Low Godly and Spatial Manip seems unlikable but just in case I'll like to see another character

Well, Metal Cluster Hopper doesn't have that ultra speed amp like Shining Hopper/Shining Assault Hopper....but he does gain more lunatic abilities in this form

From my own time of playing Blazblue, Jin's Spatial Manip was only used to get out of a pocket dimension and not much else. Plus, I figure it would be best to have a guy with regen neg in a tournament of regen (since he doesn't have good regen himself)

From my own time of playing Blazblue, Jin's Spatial Manip was only used to get out of a pocket dimension and not much else. Plus, I figure it would be best to have a guy with regen neg in a tournament of regen (since he doesn't have good regen himself)
Alright he's in Group A, Check Kamen Rider Trouser profile.

Kek, Jin was accepted! I think. Thankfully, he did, or I would have asked DD if Gilgamesh could sub for Jin if he wasn't allowed in.

The only problem would likely be Sha Naqba Imuru or his bullshit that grants him high-level Clairvoyance, but he, in character. ignores it due to his arrogance... Heh. Maybe he would've been funny for the tourny.

Gilgamesh Servant immunity limited who can face him since the opponent can basically get insta-loss due to lacking Mystery or the equivalent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back