• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Shock Rock vs Mai Natsume (The Finale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, overpowering a forcefield with a spell to break it is not power nullification. She just strong enough to break it.

So what chapters are the Mai vs Fuzzy and Cipher.

Prove she’s overpowering it.
She broke it, or is there a spell that breaks barriers? That would mean the counter spell only applies to force fields.

And again I’m unsure why you sit here arguing against the validity of powernull when the people who made the page obviously agreed on it.
It’s not the first, second or third time I pointed out mistakes on a page that supporters corrected. With the evidence presented to me, it clearly isn’t power nullification. Mai or whoever that is broke it. She simply scales higher than the barrier.

Are there other power nullification feats?

Theglassman claimed Mai can handle anybody with flight because she handled Fuzzy and Cipher who can fly.

Not only is this NLF, She needed help to fight them. I don’t even know if Cipher was flying when she fought him. And Fuzzy hasn’t flown more than a few meters into the air compared to SR’s literally interstellar flight. Also Mai didn’t handle Fuzzy still, Fuzzy was restrained. I found the scan for that one.

edit: Taro restrains Fuzzy for Mai. Cipher uses a gylph according to his page, I don’t know what that is.

Last edited:
So she just breaks through the rock armor or just hits his actual body. Him flying means jack shit for someone who's beaten characters who can fly.

Taking away the weapon isn't really gonna help when Mai can just summon her spear back. And what exactly does energy cage supposed to do? Because again she vastly upscales from the calc she scales to so you're not gonna damage her easily. Only a matter of time until she gets one stab in and she wins.
shock rock one shots with ranged electricity and how did she beat people who can fly

shock rock one shots with ranged electricity and how did she beat people who can fly
It seems like she mostly or always gets help from others

in her fight against Fuzzy, Taro restrained Fuzzy and she threw the spear at him/her. Obviously, Tarou isn't here to restrain Shock Rock

I heard Cypher can fly with glyphs. No idea how that works.

Honestly don't think she's great at air combat.

It seems like she mostly or always gets help from others

in her fight against Fuzzy, Taro restrained Fuzzy and she threw the spear at him/her. Obviously, Tarou isn't here to restrain Shock Rock
SR doesn't even need help he one shot 4 people vs 1 in combat which in itself is a skill feat, Facing 2 vs 1 and 4 vs 1 is a thing going from him, Let's wait for Cypher arial combat scans as well.

@DemonicDude Mai' spear bypasses durability so the armors won't really help given she can break through barriers with her spear. Also technology manipulation isn't doing jack shit to her, or her spear since she can be in seithr, which ***** technology over. So maybe try something else that would work?

@Arnoldstone18 are you seriously claiming that because it works against one technology it doesn't work against another? That's not how it works dude, Seithr has blatant showings of ******* with technology, Mai resists that. Prove this guy can affect someone who resists technology manipulation, if you don't then tough shit you're not techno haxing her, or her weapon, especially when they're just fine in a place filled with technology disrupting energy.

Also technology manipulation isn't doing jack shit to her, or her spear since she can be in seithr, which ***** technology over. So maybe try something else that would work?
Provide the scan of Seithr ruining technology on a deep level.

Or is the scan about jamming communication enough to counter the ability to hack and shut down alien tech?

if you’re lazy, send the chapter numbers so I can check for myself.

Seithr has blatant showings of ******* with technology
Oh there are multiple?

Such as?

And what are your counters to removing the weapon from the battlefeild?

Who has what tech feats exactly?
SR can shut amusement park and arcade machines via his Technology manipulation
Blazeblue supporters are saying it will not work cause of this
@DemonicDude Mai' spear bypasses durability so the armors won't really help given she can break through barriers with her spear. Also technology manipulation isn't doing jack shit to her, or her spear since she can be in seithr, which ***** technology over. So maybe try something else that would work?

@Arnoldstone18 are you seriously claiming that because it works against one technology it doesn't work against another? That's not how it works dude, Seithr has blatant showings of ******* with technology, Mai resists that. Prove this guy can affect someone who resists technology manipulation, if you don't then tough shit you're not techno haxing her, or her weapon, especially when they're just fine in a place filled with technology disrupting energy.

@Arnoldstone18 Prove the technology manipulation can bypass Mai's resistance, considering it's 5-D resistance you're gonna have a tough time trying to get through that.

Summoning it back as Mai can do that with her spear.

Summoning it back as Mai can do that with her spear.
From the Null void?
@Arnoldstone18 Prove the technology manipulation can bypass Mai's resistance, considering it's 5-D resistance you're gonna have a tough time trying to get through that.
I asked you for more feats to see if she really does have resistance to technology manipulation. The scan on her profile implies Seithr disrupts communication signals. If bad weather messes with your phone’s signal the bad weather has technology manipulation?

Now what other feats does Seithr have.

I already proved it a while ago, with several CRTs in fact. This has been a thing for a while. You have problems with the resistances being 5-D, make a CRT, because that's accepted on the pages.

Not my fault that people don't know the series to the point they don't realize a majority of the characters are smurfs with smurf resistances.

Scans

You have problems with the resistances being 5-D, make a CRT, because that's accepted on the pages.
That is not even my initial problem. My problem is whether or not she has technology manipulation at all.

After you have shown that, then my problem of 5D resistance would come into play but since you dropped the CRT where you pushed for the 5D related I will be checking that out in the meantime.

That second linked CRT is the one I need the most and the google doc is empty, There is a reason why Antvasima requested you to copy the contents of the google doc into a blog. what the hell man. Retrieve the information from that Doc. All it says is the word "Done". I am not asking because of this tournament, I am asking for the sake of organization and respect for those looking for info on the verse.

If you don't care then give me info on the technology resistance I asked for while I go look up how the summoning works.

What is your counter to BFR? Shock Rock has the superior lifting strength and would trap her in a cage and she will be sent to another planet or the Null Void. Shock Rock with the vast superior range of hundreds of kilometers can simply outrange Mai and attack her from a distance with Danmaku.

Not my fault that people don't know the series to the point they don't realize a majority of the characters are smurfs with smurf resistances.

smh.

Edit:

TLDR

This CRT he sent is shit, the entire content has been deleted

Last edited:
@azontr that implies FMA and Baten Kaitos and Breath of Fire is remotely broken to ludicrous degrees.

@Arnoldstone18 Since when did I argue she HAS technology manipulation? I said she RESISTS it. The google docs was literally a draft of every character in the verse, you can see all of their pages on the wiki right now, the part I'm telling you to look at in that CRT is the cosmology blog which got accepted in said CRT. That explains a majority of the series' cosmology that's relevant for vs debating. The information is literally on her page, just read the scan that has the technology ability, that's all the relevant information you need for the techno stuff.

Fair enough so that leads me to my only wincon that being using Telekinesis to shove her into the portal for BFR

And how exactly is he gonna escape when Mai can reach very high altitudes and throw a homing spear with massive AOE. Especially when this is someone he's never met before and has no knowledge on and has her own speed boosts plus combat experience against flying enemies?

How much flight experience does those have who she faced ? Better yet what kind of Flight do they have (Flight has types),
I wanna see scans of their type of flight and her fighting extended period of time against Spaceflight users.

Last edited:
And how exactly is he gonna escape when Mai can reach very high altitudes and throw a homing spear with massive AOE. Especially when this is someone he's never met before and has no knowledge on and has her own speed boosts plus combat experience against flying enemies?
how much is her AP

Especially when this is someone he's never met before
Nor has she meet SR before, She doesn't even know he's wearing double armor or who inside of the armor is and what type of energy he's made up of, Wouldn't the case be same for Mai too has she fought someone who can fly throughout the galaxy avoid being sucked into a Wormhole and can destroy meteors,
Keep in mind he is going to start the fight using space flight Mai can jump into clouds but has never shown such precise arial combat and going well past the moon (Wouldn't that be out of the range of the homing target when he can boost his jetpack too.)

If only Shock Rock could call backup....

I can think of one specific character that would help immensely in this fight:devilish:

@Arnoldstone18 Since when did I argue she HAS technology manipulation? I said she RESISTS it. The google docs was literally a draft of every character in the verse, you can see all of their pages on the wiki right now, the part I'm telling you to look at in that CRT is the cosmology blog which got accepted in said CRT. That explains a majority of the series' cosmology that's relevant for vs debating. The information is literally on her page, just read the scan that has the technology ability, that's all the relevant information you need for the techno stuff.
Not her, Seithr

The scan on her page stated Seithr possesses tech manipulation because it messed with some communication signal. That does not fit the criteria for tech manipulation. It’s like claiming bad weather has tech manipulation for messing with my phone’s signal. So unless you provide other instances Seithr alters and/or controls technology. Mai does not have resistance to tech manipulation.

Not her, Seithr

The scan on her page stated Seithr possesses tech manipulation because it messed with some communication signal. That does not fit the criteria for tech manipulation. It’s like claiming bad weather has tech manipulation for messing with my phone’s signal. So unless you provide other instances Seithr alters and/or controls technology. Mai does not have resistance to tech manipulation.
This isn't a good comparison whatsoever. Storms mess with technology because of other things like water from the rain or lightning from a thunderstorm, which electronics are very weak to. How are storms even remotely comparable to a poisonous substance from a completely different world that can mess with reality in different ways? Eitherway, it's been accepted that seithr can mess with technology, go make a CRT about it if you disagree.

Also- Mai FRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back