• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Mai Natsume (BlazBlue): vs Yu Kanda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanta can we get this debate going ?
Sorry, am busy with a writing project on my end. Might have gotta a bit screwed over by a 'mate of mine irl, and have to do alot of unexpected work as a result.Sorry, am busy with a writing project on my end. Might have gotta a bit screwed over by a 'mate of mine irl, and have to do alot of unexpected work as a result.

Am going to say that... From my knowledge, Mai has not faced an opponent like Yu, i.e., an opponent who can speed amp themselves to hell and back. Like from what I've read, Yu can literally cut her head off immediately without her being able to react or defend. Kinda unfair, imo, but this match won't be added to Yu's profile due to the unfair advantage he has, so that's fine, I suppose.

Wait really this is a stomp ?
Ye. Mai can literally do nothing against Yu due to his speed amps. Kinda a dick move from Deceived for purposefully putting a character who has advantage against everyone due to speed equal rules (unless they have as good speed amps as Yu). I am kinda going to guess that this will literally become a thread in all of Yu's matches in this tourney - barring somebody with good passive or equal speed boosts.

So what exactly makes this character speedblitz and oneshot a character in a speed equal match andwith a far stronger feat to scale?

That doesn’t answer my question on how this is supposed to be a speed blitz when Mai has the speed advantage and it’s speed equalized, meaning any speed blitzes is basically impossible here. On top of the fact her weapon instinctively reacts to anything so she’s capable of reacting to and attacking him, and just haxing him with soul hax and death hax.

Anyway @Deceived what make Yu have a speedblitz here? Amp?
Yu has amps in form of levels

level 1 isn’t much of an amp, it just summons creatures

level 2 is an amp

Level 3 is a greater amp that drains life force

level 4&5 are even greater amps with even greater drain

These amps are unquantifiable however @Deceived was able to convince the masses through sheer charisma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back