• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Yu Kanda vs Issei Hyoudou

I'm working on a argument for Yu, it'll be out in a hour or two but i do got a question.

How do we actually consider Issei's boosts in this fight? do we just assume that he could only go up to the highest end of Low 6-B or do we assume he can go into 6-B and beyond?

If it's the latter doesn't that defeat the purpose of the fight, at least kinda? since this is supposed to be a Low 6-B tourney, it doesn't make sense to have a character that'll basically never be Low 6-B in a fight but rather 6-B given how often Issei uses Ddraig's boost in character.
Iirc, it’s treated as he can’t go beyond Low 6-B but the site has this weird thing where inverse one shots and stomps can still exist within a tier even though the number it starts at is near the max.

That said, the issue isn’t actually Boost since even if that maxes out at 7 teratons, Divine Divide will be halving Yu’s AP and adding it to Issei’s. Considering that Boost isn’t accepted as a x2 multiplier on the site but just an unquantifiable amp, Issei isn’t ever actually hitting 6-B here unless his opp has 4+ teratons in AP.

Iirc, it’s treated as he can’t go beyond Low 6-B but the site has this weird thing where inverse one shots and stomps can still exist within a tier even though the number it starts at is near the max.
Aight.

That said, the issue isn’t actually Boost since even if that maxes out at 7 teratons, Divine Divide will be halving Yu’s AP and adding it to Issei’s. Considering that Boost isn’t accepted as a x2 multiplier on the site but just an unquantifiable amp, Issei isn’t ever actually hitting 6-B here unless his opp has 4+ teratons in AP.
Does this version of Issei even use Divine Dividing in this key? i don't know myself since i've only watched the anime up to the Loki fight and at that point he rarely uses it in-character.

I always take things like that with a grain of salt unless there's a scan tbh.

Can't tell you how often people say "Character A spams this ability from the start!" then I actually read the source and character A only uses it like twice within the series lol.

Anyway, like I said it's essentially impossible to one shot here given how small the tier is. Issei can definitely make it hell for Kanda to fight back, but given that Yu has crazy Acrobatics, senses that act as precognition and a massive skill advantage makes me think it'll be hard for Issei to tag him.

Wait for Deceived to get home and try pull a dub out of his ass see if he can come up with any new arguments.
🗿

Before i make this argument i have another important question, what's the distance between the two characters? is it just the normal SBA, 4 Kilometres shit or are they closer/farther away than that?

Because my argument is going to be dependant on the distance between the two characters

Edit: NVM, i'm a dumbass and didn't read the OP.

Deceived right now:
fly-insect.gif

Then i'm going to make the argument that Yu's just gonna activate Level 3, 4 or 5 Illusion and just speedblitz and one shot Issei with Innocence's hax's.

Level 3 allows him to speed blitz the living **** out of Skin Bolic who was capable of reacting to and attacking Level 2 Yu Kanda. this activation is thought-based and doesn't really physically change Yu appearance which could be useful if Issel can't sense the power level of people he's fighting and just assumes he's just as strong as he was before the amp.

Level 3 is, of course as the level suggest is the weakest out of the Levels which amp all of Yu's stats just like Level 3 and since this should be using Third Exorcist Arc (also applicable to Searching for A.W Arc) he'll opp for using Level 4 Illusions and Level 5 if he's pushed hard enough. (Both of these are also thought-based as well)

The amps between Level 3, 4 and 5 don't have any direct statements but they should possibly follow the difference between Level 3 and Level 2 Illusion, with Level 2 being unable to damage Skin Bolic but Level 3 being able to cleanly slice through him.

So they're ultimately unqant increases to Level 3 but logically scaling off the previously shown differences between the Level 3 and 2 they're possibly another blitz/one shot amp over the previous Level.

Since he'll also be using Mugen to attack Issei, Kanda would have Marco-Quantum Level Deconstruction through Soul Purification and given the fact that i highly doubt Issei could resist either the Decon or Purification effects (which are extremely layered) that'll basically be a instant game over for Issei if that hits.

Yu also has another hax in the form of Exploding Spirit Cut which creates a explosive inside the wound of his opponent and said explosive can be remotely detonated by Yu Kanda during anytime of the fight but he likes to detonate it instantly after that explosive is created.

Tldr: Basically what i'm arguing is that Yu Kanda would speedblitz with Level 3/4/5 Illusions and one shot Issei with either his Innocence or Exploding Spirit Cut before he can boost his own power or divide Yu's power.

Last edited:
Then i'm going to make the argument that Yu's just gonna activate Level 3, 4 or 5 Illusion and just speedblitz and one shot Issei with Innocence's hax's.

Level 3 allows him to speed blitz the living **** out of Skin Bolic who was capable of reacting to and attacking Level 2 Yu Kanda. this activation is thought-based and doesn't really physically change Yu appearance which could be useful if Issel can't sense the power level of people and just assumes he's just as strong as he was before the amp.

Level 3 is, of course as the level suggest is the weakest out of the Levels which amp all of Yu's stats just like Level 3 and since this should be using Third Exorcist Arc (also applicable to Searching for A.W Arc) he'll opp for using Level 4 Illusions and Level 5 if he's pushed hard enough. (Both of these are also thought-based as well)

The amps between Level 3, 4 and 5 don't have any statements but they should possibly follow the difference between Level 3 and Level 2 Illusion to Level 2 and Level 1.

So they're ultimately unqant increases to Level 3 but logically scaling off the previously shown differences between the Level 3, 2 and 1 they're possibly another blitz amp over the previous Level.

Since he'll also be using Mugen to attack Issei, Kanda would have Marco-Quantum Level Deconstruction through Soul Purification and given the fact that i highly doubt Issei could resist either the Decon or Purification effects (which are extremely layered) that'll basically be a instant game over for Issei if that hits.

Yu also has another hax in the form of Exploding Spirit Cut which creates a explosive inside the wound of his opponent and said explosive can be remotely detonated by Yu Kanda during anytime of the fight but he likes to detonate it instantly after that explosive is created.

Tldr: Basically what i'm arguing is that Yu Kanda would speedblitz with Level 3/4/5 Illusions and one shot Issei with either his Innocence or Exploding Spirit Cut before he can boost his own power or divide Yu's power.
AND HE DOES IT AGAIN LADIES AND GENTLEMAN

Yu Kanda FDR (For decieved's reasoning)

So I just looked at Issei's page and noticed that he can summon this guy to the battle as well.

Would the dragon being summoned out be of help to Issei or nah?

I believe that for some reason this only applies to people who're faster than their opponents without speed equalized.

Which in this case would be Issei.
Dude he does resist Power Null in the Key that he's in which is Apocalypse AnswerArms with his previous Key (True DxD) states the following "All previous abilities, Resistance to Power Nullification (Rizevim and Apophis couldn't nullify his abilities as a result of him possessing Ophis' power of infinity [27] [28])"

Means Divide and Dress Break are usable against Haruka which means that he can strip her of her clothing and constantly halve her and the Summon's AP adding it to his own (as he can interact with spirits). His Limited Durability Negation and Limited Resistance Negation is layered enough to injure somebody with resistance to both still.

Also, how exactly does Haruka's seal work because it says that she can make Ice Coffins and then seal things inside of them would this prevent somebody who can make portals from teleporting outside of the ice coffin? And seeing as Ice Coffin is magic and Issei has resistance to magic I doubt that they'd be effective on him. Plus how will she deal with his Attack Reflection and his ability to grope a booba to absorb energy from the booba to power his attacks?

Pailingal gives him the advantage in combat because it is not like she can tell her booba to stop talking meaning that she probably would even know that they are telling him her attack strategy. Issei himself is pretty smart and can think of plans to defeat more skilled opponents after seeing their powers being used, running away to plan an attack isn't out of character for him either. Couples with his range advantage she isn't getting close to him unless he wants her too.

Also in this key, all of his resistances and abilities are vastly enhanced plus he can manifest both Ddraig and Ryuuteimaru to fight alongside him. Ddraig himself shares most of the same resistances and abilities as Issei and can also summon other dragons to aid him in battle meaning that her six summons will be mogged.

Dude he does resist Power Null in the Key that he's in which is Apocalypse AnswerArms with his previous Key (True DxD) states the following "All previous abilities, Resistance to Power Nullification (Rizevim and Apophis couldn't nullify his abilities as a result of him possessing Ophis' power of infinity [27] [28])"

Means Divide and Dress Break are usable against Haruka which means that he can strip her of her clothing and constantly halve her and the Summon's AP adding it to his own (as he can interact with spirits). His Limited Durability Negation and Limited Resistance Negation is layered enough to injure somebody with resistance to both still.

Also, how exactly does Haruka's seal work because it says that she can make Ice Coffins and then seal things inside of them would this prevent somebody who can make portals from teleporting outside of the ice coffin? And seeing as Ice Coffin is magic and Issei has resistance to magic I doubt that they'd be effective on him. Plus how will she deal with his Attack Reflection and his ability to grope a booba to absorb energy from the booba to power his attacks?

Pailingal gives him the advantage in combat because it is not like she can tell her booba to stop talking meaning that she probably would even know that they are telling him her attack strategy. Issei himself is pretty smart and can think of plans to defeat more skilled opponents after seeing their powers being used, running away to plan an attack isn't out of character for him either. Couples with his range advantage she isn't getting close to him unless he wants her too.

Also in this key, all of his resistances and abilities are vastly enhanced plus he can manifest both Ddraig and Ryuuteimaru to fight alongside him. Ddraig himself shares most of the same resistances and abilities as Issei and can also summon other dragons to aid him in battle meaning that her six summons will be mogged.
Copy-pasting instead arguing
wisers-slow-clap.gif

Back