• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Issei Hyoudou vs Licht (Black Clover)

Hey Phoenks just an info his Incomplete Balance Breaker only last 10 second, is this true or not?
Thas his first time use of Balance Breaker vs the phoenix guy when he busted his marriage. After that he trained with Tannin and it increased a lot then even more as his body got more powerful. Like in hours of using i think.

Did I answer to you or ask something about it? No. I think you quoted the wrong person.

This is Low 6-B match between Low 6-B keys. Why we talking about Incomplete Balance Breaker? These are the DxDxD forms?

Oh ...yeah I forget to say previously but if its true Issei then his flesh/body is not human or devil but dragon as Great Red remade his body from himself after he was destroyed. He doesnt have a limit for time.

Group A (Match 4) :
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
Licht just won his first match now his second match start against an anxious Issei who after losing his first match isn't in a very good mood, In a showdown of epic proportions...

Popted2 vs Speedster352

Result:
Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DxD): 7 (Fluffy, DemonicDude, Popted2, Decieved, Glace, Nierre.com, Nicetoderp)
Licht (Black Clover):
incon:
0vWqri0.png
BRO I THOUGHT LICHT WON THIS💀

That’s … not a problem? Plus I been saying it will be nerfing peeps below Low 6-B so if DD somehow missed the half dozen times I said it across 2 threads … 🤷‍♂️ what can ya do?
That’s sad.
I thought @DemonicDude said several times that characters must stay low 6B

boost literally puts him a tier above when used ONCE!!

Divide puts the opponent below a Tier when used ONCE OR TWICE.

It was stated already that in this tourney it won't go bellow or above the tier but making himself be peak of the ap and his foe baseline ap of the tier is accepted.

At the same time, because his ability is nerfed the matches won't be added to the profiles.

So if this was the case. Why couldn't Licht use his abilities?

Edit: Are you joking, they used the "it's not magic" card.

If Issei used demonic powers then why is it not equalized to magic? Demonic powers behave like magic and I did some research and It is the literal basis of magic in the verse (Light Novel volume 15, Episode issei.1 incase someone knowledgeable brings scans to verify)

So if this was the case. Why couldn't Licht use his abilities?

Edit: Are you joking, they used the "it's not magic" card.

If Issei used demonic powers then why is it not equalized to magic? Demonic powers behave like magic and I did some research and It is the literal basis of magic in the verse (Light Novel volume 15, Episode issei.1 incase someone knowledgeable brings scans to verify)
Everything12 swooped in and told us Divine Dividing and Boosted Gear aren’t magic. Demonic power can be magic and that’s what Issei’s beam attacks and Dress Break are made of but his Longinus powers aren’t part of that and work separately to them. When Issei was training for the Riser Rating Game, he had trash magic power, practically nothing and he had to use his Boosted Gear to amp the tiny fleck he did have to create his Dragon Shot.

Everything12 swooped in and told us Divine Dividing and Boosted Gear aren’t magic. Demonic power can be magic and that’s what Issei’s beam attacks and Dress Break are made of but his Longinus powers aren’t part of that and work separately to them. When Issei was training for the Riser Rating Game, he had trash magic power, practically nothing and he had to use his Boosted Gear to amp the tiny fleck he did have to create his Dragon Shot.
Demonic power is akin to mana, as magic is akin to… well magic.

What’s Longinus powers? Does that have to do with Dividing and boosting?

edit; I can’t find any such thing called Longinus powers, looks like some sort of weaponry or gear.

Demonic power is akin to mana, as magic is akin to… well magic.

What’s Longinus powers? Does that have to do with Dividing and boosting?
Longinus is the classification given to Issei’s Boosted Gear and Vali’s Divine Dividing Sacred Gears. Basically, they are shown to work separately to his actual demonic/magic power.

The Boost passively happens every 10 secs but Issei can actively spam it at will, hence the existence of paragraph that is just 40+ Boosts.

Longinus is the classification given to Issei’s Boosted Gear and Vali’s Divine Dividing Sacred Gears. Basically, they are shown to work separately to his actual demonic/magic power.
So does Longinus power just the boost or all of his attacks with the boost?
Im investigating and I found out it may just power the boost while the boost amps the magic/demonic powers as well as physical strength.

correct?

Longinus power isn’t an energy, I was saying Longinus powers so I wouldn’t have to say Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing. Sacred Gears (the stuff I listed above) don’t run on magic since Issei couldn’t use magic the training for Riser and even then, he could use barely anything. Boosted Gear amped the magic he could use so it doesn’t make sense for him to be able to use magic to boost his magic when he has little to none.

Boost amps all of his physicals and magic though he can transfer the increased magic energy to certain spells to amp their potency.

Last edited:
Issei has so little magic that he cant even teleport which is something even the weakest devil can.

The boost is at each 10s if he's not in Balance Breaker but since thats how he fight excluding the first key he can spam it...same for Vali.

Longinus power isn’t an energy, I was saying Longinus powers so I would have to say Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing. Sacred Gears (the stuff I listed above) don’t run on magic since Issei couldn’t use magic the training for Riser and even then, he could use barely anything. Boosted Gear amped the magic he could use so it doesn’t make sense for him to be able to use magic to boost his magic when he has little to none.

Boost amps all of his physicals and magic though he can transfer the increased magic energy to certain spells to amp their potency.
Okay thanks

Issei has so little magic that he cant even teleport which is something even the weakest devil can.

The boost is at each 10s if he's not in Balance Breaker but since thats how he fight excluding the first key he can spam it...same for Vali.
I know he has edit: little to no magic

he is probably like pretime skip Noelle who couldn’t use magic despite having a shit load of mana.

The only difference is that in DXD this “mana” can be used unrefined for energy blasts and other stuff.. this unrefined “mana” is called demon powers.

EVEN in Black Clover, energy projection in form of pure mana can be done, Mereleona makes use of mana unrefined, heck she even strives to become mana itself, Manazone is used to fly and improve senses (mana zone can be used to improve magic too but that’s not my point). Mana is used for so many things in its unrefined state in black clover just as demonic powers are used in DXD

SO…

If demon powers is the basis of magic in the verse…. why not just equalize demon powers with mana (not magic) in BC? @DemonicDude @Zaratthustra @AnonymousBlank

Last edited:
Demon Magic doesnt even exist.

Devil Race has Devil Energy, Angels have Holy Energy, Youkai have Chakra and Senjutsu. All beings have the potential for Touki if trained enough. Mages have their own mana. Each pantheon has its energy. Dragons have their overpowered form of power. Ophis has her own and same its for Great Red. The Dimensional Gap has its own energy. They are each different, each with its own pro and negative.

Issei doesn't have magic, he doesn't have some unique condition or the like...he has so little that even the weakest of use is not usable for him. But lucky for him Boosted Gear amplifies anything including his pitiful resource of energy which is why he can shoot beams of energy.

If this changed after he got his body being reconstructed by Great Red and having power bestowed upon him by Ophis then idk as ive only read up to V10 7-8 years ago. But i can ask someone who is at day if needed.

Back