• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Issei Hyoudou vs Mai Natsume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group A (Match 8) :
Rules:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.

The ultimate showdown from Group A it's FantaRin vs Popted2 (Two of Demonicdude's ultimate heroes goes at it !). Issei and Mai both has 3 points for now...

FantaRin_The_First vs Popted2

Results:
Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DxD) (True DxD):
Mai Natsume (BlazBlue):
Inconclusive:
1dIQlPn.png

Last edited:
No clue what Mai starts with but she resists Divide which is big oof for Issei. Even if he amps to 7 teratons with Boost spam, the AP advantage is minimal so Issei will be completely reliant on the speed advantage it gives him tbh.

nope, Issei matches will not be addeds since we agreed on using his True DxD form and only Low 6-B forms are allowed, One shotting out of tier hax isn't allowed.

Last edited:
Issei resists soul and death hax but I doubt it’s on Mai’s level so he amps for the AP and speed advantage, his pailingual would counter her IR and probably tell him about Gallia. Issue is that she needs a single hit to drop him so he would DB and use the opening to take her weapon. At that point it’s anyone’s game.

Edit: Well rip Issei lmao.

His soul and death hax resistance is baseline 3D. He is just another Goku will some fancy hax and resistance

Uh why was this tournament advertised as mid-hax btw?

I've seen some of the contestants, including Mai, and this absolutely not mid hax. Lol.

Actually One shotting soul, death, EE was not supposed to be used but now we all well passed it FantaRin first choose Jin Kisaragi however decided to change him for Mai.

Last edited:
ok let's see

Variable Heart Mai scales to be comparable to and probably stronger than beings that are relative to Take-Mikazuchi which is 4.86 Teratons of TNT (Small Country level+) which would put her probably closer to 6 Teratons.

True DxD Issei scales to be superior to Pseudo DxD Issei, which scales to be comparable to DxD Vali, who is 5,989 teratons (small country level +), which should put him close to 7 teratons

Variable Heart Mai has all the powers of her Remix Heart keys except what is granted by Azure, which should mean she loses Perception Manipulation, Regeneration (Low-Mid), Soul Manipulation, Healing, Regeneration Negation(High-Godly), likely Immortality Negation(Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9)
but he gets almost all of them back since in that key he gets Soul Manipulation, Healing and Regeneration Negation (High-Godly), Immortality Negation (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, and 8), which means the only thing he really loses is Perception Manipulation, Regeneration (Low-Mid) and likely Immortality Negation(Type 9)
features: Forcefield Creation, Pain Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Telepathy(Able to know people's thought by tasting them), Information Analysis (By tasting, she can know what the object is and what is its purposes), Statistics Amplification (Able to increase her senses with her Grimoire), Power Nullification (Nullified Cipher's barrier), Shockwave Generation (Capable of blowing people away by bursting), Death Manipulation, Homing Attack and Instinctive Reaction, Resistant to Statistics Reduction, Soul Manipulation and Power Nullification

Issei has Telepathy, Cloth Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Durability Negation, Resistance Negation, Attack Reflection, Absorption of Energy, Statistics Reduction, Power Nullification, Minor Spatial Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Resistance to Magic, Power Nullification, Death Manipulation and Soul Manipulation.

now let's see what each can do
Mai
Mai's Telepathy and Information Analysis works through her tongue so she would have to get close enough to Issei to lick him to use it and doing that against a guy whose main method of combat is melee doesn't sound like a good idea idea
Illusion Creation sounds good but I think between her Enhanced Senses, Extrasensory Perception and Telepathy of hers, I'm not sure how well they could fool Issei
Pain Manipulation sounds good, but Issei can fight while enduring the pain inflicted by the spears of light which is described as the maximum pain a demon can experience and as if the flesh is burning and the muscles and bones are melting, I endure the pain of absorb Vali's powers, pain that he himself claimed was greater than that of the spears of light and that even Ddraig, a soul without a physical body, could experience
her Statistics Amplification only amplifies her senses, not her power.
Issei resists Death Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and Power Nullification.
at this point there is only Shockwave Generation left, but unless it can generate internal vibrations I don't know how useful it would be

Issei
Telepathy with Pailingual(Breast Language), Allows you to hear the voice and communicate with the breasts of females. He can hear his thoughts and strategies and is useful for gaining insight into his plans, techniques and possible weaknesses, eliminating the chance of being caught off guard and allowing him to stay one step ahead of them. He ignores and bypasses the resistances and countermeasures to conventional telepathy, as it is simply mammary communication. The effects of it also extend beyond the biological sinuses
Cloth Manipulation and in my opinion a form of Deconstruction and Power Nullification with Dress Break(Clothes Collapse) in 3 flavors
Ver. B (Body): Issei can completely destroy the clothes of any woman he comes into contact with. As long as he has made contact with them, he can instantly activate it at any time by snapping his fingers. With the help of his Diabolos Dragon Deification, he can stop the targets' movements before activating the technique. Due to how he envisioned it when developing the technique, it works on anything that covers a woman, destroying Georg's device and some restraints attached to Asia, and the holy swords surrounding Jeanne's lower body.
Ver. A (Astral): Due to how he envisioned it when developing the technique, it works on anything that covers a woman, including magic and other techniques. Its effects also extend to non-physical techniques such as curses and mind control.
It should be noted that Issei is able to use the 2 previous forms at the same time
Dress Break DxD(Clothes Collapse: Dragon God Style): After undergoing Dragon Deification and hitting women with his energy, Issei can activate Dress Break from a distance without needing any prior physical contact.
Due to the conditions of this match, Statistics Amplification does not allow Issei to go beyond Low 6-B, but he can still amplify his speed to give him an advantage.
Durability Negation and Resistance Negation with Penetrate(Transmit): He can bypass objects that prevent him from hitting his opponents directly and any form of defense, whether physical or supernatural, including those that nullify powers on contact, allowing him to directly hit the target. core of his opponents, which can cause fatal damage. It can be used to see through solid obstructions when applied to the eyes, and can even be used to avoid attacks in certain situations; for example, a beam fight.
Attack Reflection, Absorption of Energy, Statistics Reduction, Power Nullification with Dividing Wyvern Fairy(Fairies of the White Dragon Emperor), Divide is pretty much useless since Mai has resistance to Statistics Reduction and Power Nullification, but Wyverns can still use Boost to a Issei amplify his stats beyond their limits and has Penetrate
Minor Spatial Manipulation, in DxD characters are able to warp and alter space with their raw power if they are strong enough, Triaina Issei could use Dragon Blaster which had this effect, in her CxC form she was shown to be able to do it with just her fists naked and later in the same way he can distort the space only with his pressure of his being.
Paralysis Inducement with Breast Power Wave Issei fires his red and black dragon energy at opponents. She has a special effect of completely stopping the movements of females.
Absorption of Energy with Nyuutron Beam Cannon (Super Breast Wave Cannon): Allows Issei to absorb energy from women's breasts by attaching the tail of her armor to them, with the absorbed energy used for a large-scale attack. Its potency depends on the size of the breasts involved. As a side effect, the female's strength will also be depleted, leaving her unable to initiate countermeasures.
one of her special attacks is Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames: Issei releases flames that can never be extinguished and will burn continuously until the target is reduced to ashes or disintegrates.

With all that said, I'm leaning towards giving Issei the win.

Group A (Match 8) :
Rules:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.

The ultimate showdown from Group A it's FantaRin vs Popted2 (Two of Demonicdude's ultimate heroes goes at it !). Issei and Mai both has 3 points for now...

FantaRin_The_First vs Popted2

Results:
Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DxD) (True DxD):
Mai Natsume (BlazBlue):
Inconclusive:
1dIQlPn.png
I'ma be honest I feel like Mai just gonna win because Issei is a simp 😭

Edit: reading these I feel like Issei has the lead here, but I'd say high diff.

No, Issei can't boost his power beyond his limit
yes, yes he can, Issei's normal Boost allows him to increase his stats to his physical limit, that is, even a limit that he cannot overcome with Boost, but by adding the Wyvern Issei can overcome that limit, in the novel, Cardinal Crimson Issei than in At that time he was an Ultimate Class being, he could not do anything against Balance Breaker Euclid who was a Satan Class being, exemplified by how Euclid was able to cancel Issei's most powerful attack at that time with a basic attack, he even increased his Powers to their limits Issei couldn't do anything with his raw power against a Satan Class being, but using the Wyverns he was able to increase his powers to the point of now being able to harm Euclid, effectively surpassing his limits.
So yes, Issei's Wyverns allow him to increase his stats above the limit of his normal Boost.

Guys, you are ignoring the point here.

Mai has Low 1-C death hax with her weapon. She can kill him despite his resistance because her ability is higher-dimensional. And there is absolutely no chance he can come back from it.

in that case I wonder why your page does not specify it, the pages of Raquel Alucard, Hades Izanami, Noel Vermillion, Yūki Terumi, Nu-13, Corpus Sepulcro: Requiem, Spinner Superior, Hinata Himezuru and Es specify that they are Low 1-C with his hax, Why doesn't the same apply to Mai?
Because hax does not = attack potency. The only reason it is like that on those pages is because of specific circumstances that allow them to scale to the cosmological structures with their hax abilities, usually because they embody it or are capable of greatly affecting it in some way.

Most characters in Blazblue have some Low 1-C hax abilities, but not all of them have Low 1-C AP with it.

To be fair Mai only had soul and death haxes that are in tier 1 category, outside that she's discount FSN Lancer without Gae Bolg special property

Even more strange for me, if a character has a hax ability that allows him to kill beings above his standard attack power, I would expect it to be specified on his page that with such a hax he can kill beings of that level.
In this case let's see how this fight would go.
they start 30 meters apart with equal speed.
all Mai needs to win is to hit Issei with Gallia Sphyra: Outseal.
In the case of Issei, his Boost allows him to increase his statistics to their limits instantly, that is to say that once the combat has started he can obtain the speed advantage added to this. Pailingual would allow him to know about the power of Gallia Sphyra: Outseal and that he must not let him touch him, the white wyverns are useless here but the red ones still serve to increase his speed even more if he needs it, further amplifying his advantage, I can think of several ways that Issei could obtain victory
Issei uses Breast Power Wave to paralyze Mai and then dashes towards her at full speed to land a good amount of hits with Penetrate.
two.
Issei uses Breast Power Wave to paralyze Mai and then at a distance from her he launches his combination of Longinus Smasher + Infinity Blaster.
Issei uses Breast Power Wave to paralyze Mai and then connects her tail to her breasts absorbing her energy and thus weakening her and then launches his Nyuutron Beam Cannon + Infinity Blaster combination at her.

The possibility of imbuing the final attacks of 2 and 3 with Penetrate is not ruled out, just to clarify, Penetrate allowed a base Issei without Boost to break his nose and draw blood from this guy.

oh, I didn't see it when I checked Mai's page.
but Issei has Penetrate which gives him Resistance Negation and has shown to be able to infuse her other techniques with Penetrate, such as infusing Pailingual with Penetrate
but suppose this is not possible, in which case the scenario changes.
Issei still retains his speed advantage with Boost and Red Wyvern plus the tactical advantage of Pailingual.
so the only question is: what do you think will happen first?
Mai manages to stab Issei with her spear
o Issei manages to hit Mai with one of his special attacks, be it punches with Penetrate, Infinity Blaster + Longinus Smasher (probably infused with Penetrate), Nyuutron Beam Cannon + Infinity Blaster (probably infused with Penetrate) or Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames (probably infused with Penetrate).
of the previous ones Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames seems to me the best option since it has a great range
Postscript
Now that I think about it, Issei couldn't mix Penetrate with Divide in order to bypass Mai's resistance? I don't know but the idea suddenly appeared in my head, a part of me thinks it's possible, but the other doubts since Penetrate is a power of the Sekiryuutei and Divide one of the Hakuryuukou which are supposed to be opposite each other. what do you think?

I think it is way more likely that Mai simply hits him with the spear and wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back