• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Issei Hyoudou vs Twilight Sparkle

Group A (Match 9) :
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
One round away from the semi Issei seems to be on a uncertain path while Twilight can't go to semi finals she sure can try to pick up a win.

Popted2 vs Peppersalt43

Result:
Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DxD Key):
Twilight Sparke (My Little Pony): 5 (Anonymous, Demonicdude, Decieved, Cloozuma, Finepoint)
incon:
CrY4PYl.png

Last edited:
Witch knows what's going on ... who says he won't try if he knows she's a girl...I mean he's self-proclaimed the Harem King (not like it would be a lie later in the series for how many girls he has)...but seriously now, that's kind of an instant winning move if not resisted...he only showed res to gender-swapping so likely a loss for him.

Twilight seems to have the actual combat in the bag. She has forcefields and can spam teleportation and energy projection even in her unicorn key, and of course the transmutation is just GG. In this key she's very green and anxious when it comes to combat (she doesn't really become a competent fighter until after she's an alicorn), so though she's still a genius I can see a skill argument being made, but I don't think it matters with the hax.

So- that leaves the question:
Can Issei... siiiigh

Can Issei Pailingual her?
What's the Pailingual?

Issei needs to come in contact to execute this and he can boost his Ap max up to 7 Teratons with Amps but by that time it would be to late cause of the transmutation also his Pailingual and Dress break are unlikely to work since Twilight doesn't appear to be clothing and the fact move hasn't shown to work on animals but only females with boobs.

Issei needs to come in contact to execute this and he can boost his Ap max up to 7 Teratons with Amps but by that time it would be to late cause of the transmutation also his Pailingual and Dress break are unlikely to work since Twilight doesn't appear to be clothing and the fact move hasn't shown to work on animals but only females with boobs.
She does not typically wear clothes.
This brings up an interesting question, though.
For the sake of this ability, do we take animation style into account?

For example, if a style portrayed a female without noticeable breasts, do we assume the ability does not work?

Maybe Zarathustra has more info from the manga on that but as it's stated on his profile "Issei can completely destroy the clothes of any female he makes contact with. As long as he has made contact with them, he can instantly trigger it at any time at all by snapping his fingers" obviously Twilight is a pony not in clothes so he's out of option as two of his abilities are unlikely to work, Dragon Shot get's dodged as well, since nothing regarding artstyle is mentioned on the profile I think we are safe to assume "for now".

Well even if they did work, they don't seem like they'd help that much.
So, I guess I'll vote for Twilight.

Do the Equestrian Girls key instead

Resistance to Magic (In a partially transformed state [ignore this, he's a full dragon in this key]; dragon scales have resistance to magical attacks [13])

Any way to get past this?

wait a minute, this is called Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022, Twilight is 6-B since she scales to be superior to Trixie who is capable of damaging Rainbow who has 5,47565244 teratons (Small Country level), which which puts Twilight at least 7 Teratons (Country level), this battle shouldn't even be taking place.
but anyway let's do this game
Twilight's scale has already been established, now Issei's.
True DxD Issei scales to be superior to Pseudo DxD Issei which scales to be comparable to DxD Vali who has 5,989 Teratons (Small Country level +), which should put him around 7 Teratons
now considering that issei has: Statistics Amplification, Attack Reflection, Absorption, Statistics Reduction, Power Nullification, Minor Spatial Manipulation and Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Magic, Biological Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Life Manipulation and Power Nullification
I give victory to Issei

Back