• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Licht vs Twilight Sparkle

Group A (Match 2) :
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
We move on to the second match for both groups enters Lichit from Black Clover goes up against a magical pony, Don’t let the looks fool you this might be a banger of a fight.

Speedster352 vs Peppersalt43

Results:
Licht (Black Clover): 7 (DemonicDude, Decieved, Kazuma, Speed, Arnold, Clover, Jibz)
Twilight Sparke (My Little Pony):
Inconclusive:

STOMP MATCH
hQKZN5C.png

Last edited:
Oh **** a Black Clover character. The verse known for its anti-magic character (Asta). If he has any control over magic itself, then it's probably a stomp

For a second I thought it was Adventure Time Licht

That's Twilight's Wincon but this seems like GG to me.

Power_Nullification, Magic Nullification and Attack Reflection with Demon-Slayer (Can nullify nearly any type of magic with the edge of his Demon-Slayer and reflect a magic spell with the spine of the blade), Power Absorption(Can absorb any magical attacks with his Demon-Dwelling Sword regardless of their size or form. His swords drain the magical power of anything that makes contact with them until they're completely unable to use magic. With "Demon-Dweller Sword: Conquering Eon", Licht can absorb the power of the nearby elves to create a huge slash)

Depends of how the transmutation is, because if is a proyectile, and Licht can react and use his sword, then he would absorb it

if is just "TRANSMUTATION" and the effect is instant and Licht get transmuted, is not a stomp, is a pony´s win

Edit: Also, I am searching for the "Elf powernull" so anyone can see it

Edit2: Also, if the third sword is still touching Licht, it would reverse the transmutation, but that is extremely iffy because it depends entirely of what licht would be transmuted

Last edited:
Licht is taking this. His swords can null magic and Demon-Destroyer can even nullify the effect of the magic itself (described as severing the cause-and-effect relationship of a spell) and he's got that layered Power Null (scaling above Fana who nulled Finral's Spatial Magic passively). Twilight Sparkles' main wincon is her 3.97x AP advantage I think

Licht is taking this. His swords can null magic and Demon-Destroyer can even nullify the effect of the magic itself (described as severing the cause-and-effect relationship of a spell) and he's got that layered Power Null (scaling above Fana who nulled Finral's Spatial Magic passively). Twilight Sparkles' main wincon is her 3.97x AP advantage I think
Also licht can amp himself by absorbing magic conquering eon and uses twilights magic against her

Back