• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Issei Hyoudou vs Licht (Black Clover)

Group A (Match 4) :
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
Licht just won his first match now his second match start against an anxious Issei who after losing his first match isn't in a very good mood, In a showdown of epic proportions...

Popted2 vs Speedster352

Result:
Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DxD): 7 (Fluffy, DemonicDude, Popted2, Decieved, Glace, Nierre.com, Nicetoderp)
Licht (Black Clover):
incon:
0vWqri0.png

Last edited:
Elf powernull is layered and if that doesn't work licht can teleport and cannot be sensed or precoged. Licht has the three swords Asta has and we all know what they can do. So licht keeps attacking absorbing issei attack and one shot him with conquering eon
As a Devil and Dragon, Issei will take extra damage from holy/light-based attacks

Light Manipulation (Licht can create swords made of light and create light projectiles or beams of light)

How WEAK is Isse against Light
It should work

He only takes damage from holy thanks to being a Devil...not a Dragon. Being a Dragon (His Balance Breaker) will defend him from Light.

The fight:

Issei: Boost, Boost, Boost, Divide

Licht: I null the divide with the third sword, one touch with the second sword and I am draining your magic

Problem: I don´t know how Devil/demon power works in DxD, because Devils in BC would not care about Licht absortion

The fight:

Issei: Boost, Boost, Boost, Divide

Licht: I null the divide with the third sword, one touch with the second sword and I am draining your magic

Problem: I don´t know how Devil/demon power works in DxD, because Devils in BC would not care about Licht absortion
Verse equalization will work
the powernull is baseline, and Issei resistance seems to be enough to withstand it
Ask clover

Okay but … he is fighting Issei … whose whole schtick is BOOST. I can tell you with certainty that whatever amp Licht has, Issei will out amp him.
The third sword will revert it and absorb the magic and fire it back even more powerful if that doesn't work he can absorb all his magic with the third sword

If both characters can null all the energy attacks, one can boost to the limit and divide his opponent while the other can drain his boost and null the divide, it literally depends of one thing

Skill

Back