• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Alien Intelligence and Feats Addition (with Scans) and Standard Omnitrix Abilities

Major issue whenever I use an Alien for any matches is this. These points were said by users like Goldenscorpion whenever I use Ben 10 aliens.
His skill level, intelligence, stamina, ways of fighting, and his link to Ben Tennyson are missing
The profile should have a minimum of description and feats/scans, especially when the Ben10 universe seems to have so much.
Ben's alien mannerisms and skills comes from Ben, It should be mentioned on their page that their skill is from Ben to avoid confusion.
With NRG, what's missing from his profile turns into a whole different fighter
Guys, please, for the love of all that is dear, please update/fix the profiles of characters you want to use in matches.
Do you realize how many hours could have been saved if NRG's profile had correct values?
Otherwise, it comes off as "Suddenly [X character] has all those extra things going for them"
You shouldn't have to use arguments and entire sections of content from another profile for the character in question. You are using the intelligence, stamina, experience, and maneurisms of Ben and Omnitrix for the purpose of a different character. I get that Ben can transform into NRG, but that's not an excuse.

who is to blame for all of this ?
My biggest issue with all these aliens like Armodrillo or Jetray their intelligence simply says "Average"
Meanwhile Ben has defeated conqueror of planets Vilgax (Who has his entire robot army which means he's intelligence enough to makeDNA copying robots and absorbed the powers of 10 different heroes), Smart scientist like Dr.Animo all these incredible feats which I bring up in battle and get's told by users that You are copying contents from Ben's page and Omnitrix these should already be there Can we please write

Intelligence: Average himself (Being a transformation of Ben every alien possesses Ben’s intelligence/skill/experience.)

So that people would easily see what their skills are instead of writing Average cause I had to deal with all this hot-mess today for my tournament.

Alright can I first add all these feats for Ben to make sure that people know what Ben can do (which by the way is already mentioned by with no scan) there are Feats not skills:

Feats:
  • Ben with Omnitrix can change the DNA of people throughout the entire galaxy mixing them with random species or altering it (Scan)
  • Can change DNA of anyone by firing a beam from Omnitrix itself (Scan) and resistance to being biologically manipulated as an Extra-Dimensional Diety/God named Dagon transformed all creatures on Earth into Esoctericas to worship but Omnitrix protected Ben (Scan)
  • Ben defeated Vilgax who fought Ectonurite/ghost alien army for weeks on his planet tirelessly (Scan). Yet Ben defeated him and outskilled him in one on one battle (Scan). Vilgax is a 200 year old intergalactic warlord who has “Conquered 10 planets and crushed heroes of those 10 planets” (Scan) even after absorbing the power of 10 different heroes from ten different planets and conquering their home world he failed to defeat Ben as Ben defeated him using Diamondhead.
  • Ben lead his team and defeated Highbreed Alien invasion by changing their DNA within the galaxy range by using Omnitrix, Highbreed is an technologically advanced alien race who destroyed planets, conquered galaxy with their enourmous size warships yet Ben with his great thinking alone defeated them (Scan), (Scan)

For Ben Tennyson: intelligence updated.

Intelligence:

Ben is rather disinterested in school and thus is not particularly worldly at first. This flaw was compounded by the fact that he had a short attention span and preferred to enjoy himself and shirk responsibility as any boy his age would. However, he matures and becomes extremely well-accustomed to battling alien lifeforms over the course of his adventures to the point of facing the universe's most vile and powerful villains and coming out on top in the end. As a teenager, he actually attempts to study. He got a C+ on his worst subject, Chemistry after only studying for a few minutes (And likely the 3 hours he had until his exam began the following morning). In addition, he becomes a brilliant scientist as an adult, developing his own Omnitrix systems and even fusing multiple aliens together for various effects on top of handling crime almost entirely by himself. However, he still has his bouts of arrogance from time to time, and occasionally comes off as lazy and reckless. Furthermore Ben as a teenager is an intergalatic police officer known as Plumber and vists planets to solve alien related crimes on daily bases, Even during the time his friends were about to be killed he maintained his composure and outsmarted Vilgax on Planet Primus while he lost his Omnitrix.

Last edited:
clearly agree with this
I will apply this or mention on all Ben 10 aliens that Omnitrix and Ben plays a HUGE factor in their style and skills since Ben literally transforms into them, So people won't say that I'm bringing Ben contents into battles .

Feats:
  • Ben with Omnitrix can change the DNA of people throughout the entire galaxy mixing them with random species or altering it (Scan)
  • Can change DNA of anyone by firing a beam from Omnitrix itself (Scan) and resistance to being biologically manipulated as an Extra-Dimensional Diety/God named Dagon transformed all creatures on Earth into Esoctericas to worship but Omnitrix protected Ben (Scan)
  • Ben defeated Vilgax who fought Ectonurite/ghost alien army for weeks on his planet tirelessly (Scan). Yet Ben defeated him and outskilled him in 1 vs 1 battle (Scan). Vilgax is a 200 year old intergalactic warlord who has “Conquered 10 planets and crushed heroes of those 10 planets” (Scan) even after absorbing the power of 10 different heroes and conquering their home world he failed to defeat Ben.
  • Ben lead his team and defeated Highbreed Alien invasion by changing their DNA throught the galaxy range with Omnitrix, Highbreed is an technologically advanced alien race who destroyed planets, conquered galaxy with their enourmous size warships yet Ben with his great thinking alone defeated them (Scan), (Scan)
[/B]
[/LIST]

The first bolded part aren't intelligence feats whatsoever. Ben didn't go through ever single strand of DNA in the entire galaxy and fused them together with his sheer intelligence. He just order the Omnitrix to do that, nothing suggesting he needs a certain level of intelligence in order to do any of this stuff.

I have other things to talk about, but a lot of this carries no context and wants to make him seem like a super genius. Defeating a 1 million year old Martial Arts Master doesn't tell me anything, if this Martial Arts Master's actual showings in universe are utterly pathetic.

Not saying Ben isn't smart or that Vilgax is stupid or anything like that. I'm just trying to bring up that a lot of context in this is missing, and I don't see how they'd be rated as high intelligence without that context. We need clear and understandable information for people who don't know anything about Ben 10.

The fight with Vilgax you linked... is bad since there is nothing clever going on here for a lot of it. First attack, Vilgax charges at him with flaming sword and Ben shoots energy beam at him to knock him back. This is nothing impressive, very average in rating. After that he proceeds to keep firing an energy beam, despite it being really obvious that Vilgax is absorbing his attack. He does this until he gets tired and almost killed.

When he turns into Diamondhead the fight is much better. But Vilgax isn't really doing anything tricky that requires high intelligence in the slightest.

Ben is a clever fighter, and has done some really creative stuff. How about we actually take our time and list his really good moments?

"Using the Omnitrix Ben has accomplished many great feats such as stopping the intergalactic Highbreed invasion with his great thinking and altering their DNA throughout the galaxy. He has defeated geniuses such as Dr. Animo by figuring out his plan in the Null Void. Ben also has near perfect photographic memory as he was able to remember magic words to open the gate of Ledgerdomain. Furthermore Ben as a teenager is an intergalactic police officer known as Plumber and visits planets to solve alien related crimes on daily bases. Even during the time his friends were about to be killed he maintained his composure and outsmarted Vilgax on Planet Primus while he lost his Omnitrix."

Okay my biggest problem here. Why is this photographic memory? He can just have a good memory or something else happen that made it stick in his mind, why are we assuming he basically remembers everything? I need more context for this since I don't know about this scene, was it stated to be photographic?

Stopping the Highbreed invasion doesn't tell me anything, instead list the smart things that he did instead of writing down something that means nothing.

Defeating a scientist doesn't make you a scientist yourself. Nor does figuring out his plans, that once again depends on the context. People need to understand how smart he is, without having watched the Ben 10 series. That is the purpose of his wiki, to index and explain characters' stats.

Visiting other planets to solve alien crimes on a daily bases tells me he has a lot of experience with this stuff, yeah that is good. Being able to remain clam and outsmart Vilgax on Primus is also pretty good as well. The adult stuff you put down is very good as well, though it should be noted that Ben has multiple different selves.

When we use OG aliens, we're dealing with 10 year old Ben Tennyson and his feats. I think that should be properly mentioned in his sections as well.

Defeating a scientist doesn't make you a scientist yourself. Nor does figuring out his plans, that once again depends on the context. People need to understand how smart he is, without having watched the Ben 10 series. That is the purpose of his wiki, to index and explain characters' stats.

Visiting other planets to solve alien crimes on a daily bases tells me he has a lot of experience with this stuff, yeah that is good. Being able to remain clam and outsmart Vilgax on Primus is also pretty good as well. The adult stuff you put down is very good as well, though it should be noted that Ben has multiple different selves.
Alright I removed Highbreed part from intelligence and added that in Feat section, where should I place this:
1-Furthermore Ben as a teenager is an intergalatic police officer known as Plumber and vists planets to solve alien related crimes on daily bases.
There is no Experience Section on our vsbattle profiles

Last edited:
DD chill.

Anyways I got stuff for extraordinary genius levels of intellect for Ben. But I can’t post 80% of it cause illegal links. I’ll give them to DD so he can make clips of them when I have time.

Also scaling of of Vilgax who still has the best skill feat in the show should be a thing. So despite Ben “not doing anything impressive” in his fight with Vilgax. Him actually not getting hit by Vilgax is what is impressive. If we go purely by visuals then Ben would lose to 50% of the people he faces on a regular basis, which he doesn’t.

This is a minor intelligence revision anyways it's just done to make sure people know that Ben's aliens do uses Ben's skill, feats etc since Ben is the one to transforms into them so we can make smooth matches on versus Battle and users won't complain about skill scans.

Also scaling of of Vilgax who still has the best skill feat in the show should be a thing. So despite Ben “not doing anything impressive” in his fight with Vilgax. Him actually not getting hit by Vilgax is what is impressive. If we go purely by visuals then Ben would lose to 50% of the people he faces on a regular basis, which he doesn’t.
We do go by visuals. As explained many times, statements do not take precedent over actual feats. No matter how much fancy wording people use.

Doesn't matter how good Vilgax is, if the movements and attacks he uses against Ben are nothing special. Even if he does have good skill feats, via actual showings, that doesn't mean anything either. Since that'd just be Plot Induced Stupidity, or PIS as we call it.

Ben is very smart, he isn't dumb or even just Above Average. I'm just hoping you people are going to make it clear, because Ben 10 profiles are massively confusing and haven't gotten better since they started. To many questionable decisions, not the ratings mind you, but on formatting and explanations.

To be honest I think the entire verse needs a rework from the ground up.

We do go by visuals. As explained many times, statements do not take precedent over actual feats. No matter how much fancy wording people use.
Alright, then I don’t know how to scale Ben’s skill.
Doesn't matter how good Vilgax is, if the movements and attacks he uses against Ben are nothing special. Even if he does have good skill feats, via actual showings, that doesn't mean anything either. Since that'd just be Plot Induced Stupidity, or PIS as we call it.
Aight so 50% of Ben’s fights are PIS.
Ben is very smart, he isn't dumb or even just Above Average. I'm just hoping you people are going to make it clear, because Ben 10 profiles are massively confusing and haven't gotten better since they started. To many questionable decisions, not the ratings mind you, but on formatting and explanations.
I agree. I also hope someone capable makes it clear.
To be honest I think the entire verse needs a rework from the ground up.
I agree, delete the verse and start anew. If we could get a group of people to work with me then I can give’em my scaling and implement it with them. After that people can CRT everything they disagree with. Seems like the most efficient way to go about things.

Alright I have updated and added the feats of Ben and now we all know that Ben's alien feats and skill are based on Ben, So therefore this thread should be closed ?

Have youe donde It to all ofe his aliens?
Yes, Seems fine for aliens ?
9Y1ITyH.jpg

Are Ben 10 profile's ready to be used for versus matched s Or is there something else you people would recommend I mentioned on his alien profiles so we won't run into arguments that are mentioned in the top of this thread ?

The updated OP is fine, and noting every alien possesses Ben’s intelligence/skill/experience should be a given, yeah. Besides guys like Brainstorm and Grey Matter, I have no idea why Ben’s transformations ever had different Intelligence ratings from Ben.

The updated OP is fine, and noting every alien possesses Ben’s intelligence/skill/experience should be a given, yeah. Besides guys like Brainstorm and Grey Matter, I have no idea why Ben’s transformations ever had different Intelligence ratings from Ben.
Thanks for the input.

I thought they were meant to be species profiles. If they're meant to just be Ben's forms, then it seems of poor practice to do so many separate pages as they become considerably harder to navigate for the capability of a single character when each form has quite little on its own for the most part to begin with, it'd be like making a page for every single Kirby copy ability form TBH.
Therefore I'd suggest that if they're not meant to be species profiles they should either be reformatted as such (based on whatever's avaliable for regular members of the species), or just merged to Ben's page.

I thought they were meant to be species profiles.
Therefore I'd suggest that if they're not meant to be species profiles they should either be reformatted as such (based on whatever's avaliable for regular members of the species), or just merged to Ben's page.
They are not species profiles, Species profiles should be in RACE section. However if someone in a Versus match wants to use them as separte species then they should do so & not use Ben's intelligence or skills/feats/experience. (They can make their own Versus Match rule.)
Merging on Ben's page seems messy structure now with the updated experience and skills note people should easily be able to use them.

They are not species profiles, Species profiles should be in RACE section. However if someone in a Versus match wants to use them as separte species then they should do so & not use Ben's intelligence or skills/feats/experience. (They can make their own Versus Match rule.)
Merging on Ben's page seems messy structure now with the updated experience and skills note people should easily be able to use them.
Well, that'd require a separate page for the respective species in question, as otherwise it's simply ignoring stuff in a character (which isn't allowed in vs thread rules) when it'd technically be another one.
I don't see how it'd be messy when if anything redundancy would be avoided as anything noteworthy would be mentioned as is, experience and skills carry over for the most part after all, and it'd be easy to just note the cases that don't and in what aspects.

Well, that'd require a separate page for the respective species in question, as otherwise it's simply ignoring stuff in a page when it'd technically be another one.
I don't see how it'd be messy when if anything redundancy would be avoided as anything noteworthy would be mentioned as is, experience and skills carry over for the most part after all, and it'd be easy to just note the cases that don't and in what aspects.
If Maverick Zero, Zamasu Chan, Greenshifter and mods agree to this they can go ahead.

@Bobsican While in theory making them species profiles is a good idea. In practice we don't have 90% of the scaling for the species. After all these aliens are the prime of their species, not just a random member of their species. For instance I doubt that any Conductoid has Feedback's level of absorption. We also don't know how a ton of these species fight. And some species can literally not live on earth without equipment that the Omnitrix provides.

If anything there is a big chance that a bunch of aliens would fall under "civilians" rather than "superpowered" if you don't take the prime of their species, potentially making them human level.

Back