• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Tourney K1-B0 vs Rabbit

Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
Can k1-B0 go home with a victory ? Rabbit on the other hands needs to win at any cost.

Group B (Round 8):

Result:

K1-B0 (Dragonronpa): 7 (FantaRin, DD, Popted2, Antoniofer, Aila, Fluffy, Warlock)
Rabbit (Juuni Taisen: Zodiac War):
Inconclusive:

2dB2HKy.jpg

Last edited:
K1-80 = 2.15 Tons
Rabbit = 5.05 Tons

Rabbit has a 2.5x AP advantage over Kiibo... However, Kiibo's standard tactic of going up to the skies and bombarding everything in sight makes it extremely hard for Rabbit to flex his skill and AP advantage.

Snake and Money are pretty useless here due to the fact that Kiibo typically fights out of their range unless Kiibo has an OOC moment that makes him decide that he should go down and fight them on the ground. Boar, interestingly, has the means and range to attack Kiibo with her guns but Kiibo has typically dealt with machine-gun fire before so he might be able to dodge them just fine. The birds are just birds that can be dealt with via Kiibo's **** off laser beam from his arm cannon and his rockets. Dragon is the biggest threat, however, with his flight and ****-off liquid hydrogen which freezes things on contact and also bypasses durability.

... Onto The Ulitmate Hope Robot's advantages, then! First off, Kiibo has Information Analysis and Reactive Evolution which just helps him adapts to the opponent until he finds their weak point, i.e, he might be able to figure out the weakness of Rabbit's zombies with fire attack in the sense that fire can permanently kill his zombies despite their Immorality type 2 and 7, Kiibo can also exploit this cause his attacks cause explosions... and said explosions are very firey.

Secondly, while there is a vertical limit in this battle, there isn't a horizontal limit, i.e, if Dragon approaches Kiibo, nothing is stopping him from flying away from him while also unloading his ****-off laser beam and rockets in his general direction.

Thirdly, if Dragon is down, Rabbit's only method of attacking Kiibo is with Boar and Zombie Birds. The Birds probably won't be able to do much against Kiibo, and while Boar's guns are powerful, the fact that she is the only person with wall tier durability means that she immediately gets ****** if even one of Kiibo's rockets hits her or if laser beam gazes her body.

Fourthly, I repeat, Monkey and Snake are absolutely useless here... with Monkey being slightly less useless due to the fact that she can throw Rabbit around to... maybe... reduce the range advantage Kiibo has but I doubt it, honestly. Speaking of Rabbit, he is kinda helpless against Kiibo's attack due to his flight and range advantage.

So K1-80 FRA, if you want to know Fanta's opinion.

If K1-B0 can keep his distance and launch a barriage of projectiles from afar I see him winning; and if their attack are heat based that is enough to put down the zombies for good. However, going for Rabbit side, he has Dragon, Boar with her guns and the birds to cover the range, and there's also another option, the one Rabbit used against Dragon, and is using Monkey to catapult Rabbit to the skies.

It depends of how much K1-B0 can spam attacks and if they are AoE, and how good he can maneuver in the air, not several chances of lossing if he can do all that and his maneuver is good enough; but if not, Rabbit may use the birds as distractions while Dragon gets close and he then can use Monkey to launch him and try to decapitate ironman. Given Rabbit wincons are kind of situation, I see him losing most of the time, but would like to hear a little more about K1-B0.

If K1-B0 can keep his distance and launch a barriage of projectiles from afar I see him winning; and if their attack are heat based that is enough to put down the zombies for good. However, going for Rabbit side, he has Dragon, Boar with her guns and the birds to cover the range, and there's also another option, the one Rabbit used against Dragon, and is using Monkey to catapult Rabbit to the skies.

It depends of how much K1-B0 can spam attacks and if they are AoE, and how good he can maneuver in the air, not several chances of lossing if he can do all that and his maneuver is good enough; but if not, Rabbit may use the birds as distractions while Dragon gets close and he then can use Monkey to launch him and try to decapitate ironman. Given Rabbit wincons are kind of situation, I see him losing most of the time, but would like to hear a little more about K1-B0.
It's my time to shine! First, let me link you to a video that showcases Kiibo's (K1-B0) primary way of fighting. Will admit this isn't the best video but it gives a good idea.

Fantathinks personally Kiibo's jetpack-based flight gives him enough maneuverability that you think he needs to stick to the skies and avoid getting screwed over by Dragon and the zombie birds that Rabbit has under his control.

Kiibo's attacks, IMO, have a large area of effect due to them being explosive as well. They are 100% heat-based and am sure that they are capable of setting things aflame, so that is something else going for Kiibo.

He also absolutely likes to range-spam. A lot. Like I should mention that it is extremely OOC for Kiibo in this key to even descend from the ground and fight on land or near ground level, the time he had 'fought' on-ground was deal to him needing to help his friends - Shuichi, Himiko, Maki, and Tsugumi - find important clues and protect them from enemies that would immediately turn them into red stains on the wall if they even tried fighting them since they were flesh-and-blood fodder.

... Also, Kiibo can blow himself up. It's a thing. Sure, he'll die, and he won't have any way of coming back... but it is a thing that he can possibly do if Rabbit gets too close.

Back