• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate-Franchise Equal Stats Tournament V2 (2022):

Graphic:
NTuTIaL.png

I'm Back (Actually I just lost motivation since past couple of weeks I never really went anywhere😜) 3 Tournaments and all of em done ! Now it's time for something cool once again that I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy,

Introduction: Ladies and gentleman welcome to The Ultimate-Franchise Equal stats tournament where you will get to see different characters, Due to the positive feedback on the first Equal stats tourney in this one there would be a variety of characters. All across the Seven genres will compete in never seen before matches.

Rules:

1-Choose whatever character you want from whatever franchise/series you desire, Attack Potency, Speed and Durability will be equal. (Lifting Strength will not and summons will also not be equal.) There are 7 Categories of characters allowed to participate that will be in this tournament (Anime, Manga, Video games, Cartoons, Comic, Visual Novel and Movie/TV)
Edit: Due to request from Peppersalt now one slot for BoardGames added making total categories 8.

2- Mid-Hax in general (We had this issue in my previous tournament therefore to make things clear people who has Existence erasure or one shotting hax are not allowed, your character can have mid hax and many abilities such as immortality types 1,2,3 or elemental attacks but in order to gain somewhat control Mid-Hax should be fine) (Since Lifting strength is NOT equal there are going to be LS stomps due to that or due to people having Stats amps so expect those or due to some people not being able to see intangible opponents so choose wisely.)

3- Matchups will be randomly decided once the bracket is filled.

4- Killing is the Preferred wincon obviously, however if that's not possible then BFR, KO is allowed.

5- Random encounters no prior knowledge of anybody.

6- Total 20 Participants!

7-Summons are not equalized and while Speed is equal people can use stats amp if they have to give them a boost.

8-Starting fight distance: 4 km (standard battle assumption)

9-Location: Yharnam from Bloodborne:
All the matches will take place at night with smoke and mist surrounding the city you never know where you opponent might come from (Random encounters.)
e4v9S5V.jpg

(One Characters from one show/series is allowed.)

(Link profile of your character and explain why they are not super broken and mention which Category they belong from Cartoons, Anime, manga etc once they are approved they shall be add to the tournament in the specific category that is highlighted below.)
Supervisor of the tourney:

Total: 5 Anime Characters + 1 Board Game Character+ 3 Manga characters + 4 Video games characters + 2 Cartoon + 3 Comics Characters + 1 Visual novel character + 1 Movie/TV= 20 Total Participants.

Participants Slots & (Categories):

Participants VerseCategoriesChosen ByStatus
1- Kakyoin Noriaki (JoJo) (Anime/Internet)Seventy96Alive
2- Ruby Rose (RWBY) (Anime/Internet)-DemonicDudeEliminated Round 1
3- Kyoko Sakura 1st key(Puella
Magi Madoka Magica)
(Anime/Internet)-RandomlamdomAlive
4- Contessa(Parahumans) (Anime/Internet)-Peppersalt43Alive
5- SCP372(SCP Foundation) (Anime/Internet)-JustAnormalLemonEliminated Round 1
6- Fanged Deserter(MÖRK BORG) (Board Games)-Peppersalt43Eliminated Round 1
7-Tatsumi(Akame Ga Kill) (Manga)-Pain_to12Eliminated Round2
8- Sanemi Shinazugawa(Demon Slayer) (Manga)-Veloxt1r0koreAlive
9- Lord Boros(OPM) (Manga)
Alive
10- Nidoking(Pokemon) (Video games) -Seventy96Eliminated Round2
11- Vira Lillie(Granblue Fantasy) (Video games)-TheGreatJedi13Alive
12- Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed-1)
(Video games)
-DemonicDudeEliminated Round 2
13- Berserker(Fate/Zero) (Video games) -Veloxt1r0kore
Eliminated Round 2
14- Makino(Max Steel) (Cartoons) -Oliver_de_jesusAlive
15- Twilight Sparkle(My Little Pony)
(Cartoons)
-Peppersalt43Alive
16- BetaRay Bill(Marvel)
(Comic)
-Oliver_de_jesusEliminated Round 2
17- Firestorm Post Crisis(DC) (Comic) -Adem_Warlock69Eliminated Round 2
18- Garfiled(Garfiled Newspaper Comic) (Comic) -CuteAnimeNekoGirl99
Eliminated Round 2
19- Nagito KomaedaDanganronpa (Visual Novel) -Adem_Warlock69Eliminated Round 1
20- The Sandman(Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy)
(Movies/TV)
- AkidwholiketopowerscaleEliminated Round 1

Note: due to lack of supporters: Hero of Oakvale (Video game), Tetsuo Shima (manga), (Geralt of Rivia) has been removed.
OFFICIAL BRACKETS:

Last edited:
@DaReaperMan always seems to know their way around these types of things. I'll just do what they always do

WAAAGH!
Added and updated the list with a more professional layout.
You haven't added mine

Anyway while we're at it, lets disrespect another Parahumans character

You haven't added mine

Anyway while we're at it, lets disrespect another Parahumans character
Grimgor seems like puzzle game character rather than a video game but Contessa seems fine though can you tell us about her cosmic awarness ability.

Grimgor seems like puzzle game character rather than a video game but Contessa seems fine though can you tell us about her cosmic awarness ability.
Actually it's resistance to Cosmic Awareness so omnipotent characters aren't automatically knowledgeable on her

Tbh I never made the rule of one person per character allowed I guess...I got good characters presented to me so I was like let's add em. 🤷‍♂️
Look, this is an equal stat tournament. I'm pretty sure people like being in them because they can put in whatever character they wish. At the very least restrict it to 2 per person so that more users can compete in this

These verses have more supporters right they can argue it's not necessarly for only the person who chose needs to defend his character they are many people so I guess these names can stay meanwhile I'll just contact more people to give me more characters,

sigh, fine. Then I shall abuse this to my hearts content

Twilight seems i guess pretty haxy that time travel and transmutation looks sick but for now I'll keep her unless participants have something to say.

Back