• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Monster King Orochi vs Monkey D Luffy

This is one of the things Orochi would be able to do against Luffy predicting and avoiding his attacks btw. And this is orochi when he’s holding back massively while fighting Garou anyways, so things would be even harder for Luffy with him using all of his horns.
"prediction" you're wrong right then and there.

Luffy's future sight foresees intent. If Orochi intends a feint Luffy would foresee said feint.
Even Enel could do that and his kenbunshoku's vastly inferior. The way Luffy overcame that in skypiea is by having his attacks bounce off in a gigantic aoe with zero aim and if they hit they hit.

Ayo so how far could luffy's precog get him exactly? As in, hypothetically speaking, how many of orochi's dragon heads should there be in the fight before one manages to hit luffy?

Like at what point is there just too many that despite seeing the future, luffy's stats can't catch up to actually react accordingly?
Sooo- anyone?

Luffy's future sight foresees intent. If Orochi intends a feint Luffy would foresee said feint.
Even Enel could do that and his kenbunshoku's vastly inferior. The way Luffy overcame that in skypiea is by having his attacks bounce off in a gigantic aoe with zero aim and if they hit they hit.
I was more so talking about the fact that dodging his horns doesn’t really work because they can act as like a homing attack and just trap luffy eventually, even if he’s being slippery

I swear this battle is as stupid as the time y'all were saying luffy can dodge tatsumaki' country wide telekinesis with precognition...pure insanity.
Tatsumi shut up and stop crying about shit that you don't even understand.

We said he can do that because speed was equalized to Luffy's speed, dodging country wide AoE which Tatsumaki doesn't even have to begin with isn't an issue against someone who's FTL with Precognition.

Not only that but the fact that you remember shit like that is pretty pathetic. Lmfao imagine being petty enough to the point where argument live inside your head rent free for months.

I was more so talking about the fact that dodging his horns doesn’t really work because they can act as like a homing attack and just trap luffy eventually, even if he’s being slippery
Sooo- anyone?

And Luffy would dodge them regardless.
Compare Orochi's horns to Gum-Gum Hydra or Gum-Gum Black Mamba and check how Katakuri/Kaido dealt with those via future sight. They were pretty much untouchable.

To make it more clear- Luffy without future sight and sheer analytical prediction could react to dudes that were entirely FTE to him, even mimic their techniques based off FTE-perception.
Luffy with Kenbunshoku can out-react a future sight user (who isn't limited by intent and can see seconds into the future)
Luffy, Kaido and Katakuri with FS can react to things that previously blitzed them entirely to the point of not even knowing what was hitting them from where. And Luffy's layers of FS are even greater since he can also foresee intent/emotion based futures, not just regular FS.

Oh brother.
It's like this guy doesn't know what Attack Reflection is.
It's Tatsumi. He cries about OP arguments all the time despite him literally not having enough knowledge to even be debating about the verse in the first place, instead using the classic argument of "this is wank." which 9/10 that means that person using that argument is shit at debating.

Doesnt the wiki note the attack reflection as "limited" and works only with "blunt" attacks?
Kid named Gear 5th:
MftUiD6.jpeg

And Luffy would dodge them regardless.
Compare Orochi's horns to Gum-Gum Hydra or Gum-Gum Black Mamba and check how Katakuri/Kaido dealt with those via future sight. They were pretty much untouchable.

To make it more clear- Luffy without future sight and sheer analytical prediction could react to dudes that were entirely FTE to him, even mimic their techniques based off FTE-perception.
Luffy with Kenbunshoku can out-react a future sight user (who isn't limited by intent and can see seconds into the future)
Luffy, Kaido and Katakuri with FS can react to things that previously blitzed them entirely to the point of not even knowing what was hitting them from where. And Luffy's layers of FS are even greater since he can also foresee intent/emotion based futures, not just regular FS.
Oofers then

Should be able to with Orochi. His temperatures aren't comparable going off the Enel/Akainu temperature scaling chain so Luffy can deadass use armament to protect himself for the mild burns, rubberize the attack and yeet it back
Orochi is able to use the heat of earth’s core by the way
Basically.
And depending on how it works he can just grab it and hurl it at him.
See here.
It’s hard to tell what’s going on in this, I have no idea what happened after Luffy started spinning or something

And he can just kinda
7.jpeg

Screenshot_5.png

Use Busoshoku emission to block things as well. It even blocks out temperatures from Kaen Daiko that dwarf Boro Breath's heat.

That slicing attack he's deflecting without a scratch alone can slice through a sword that can penetrate Kaido's surface durability. Luffy's "vulnerable" to slicing but he's still far too durable to be one-shotted by a slicing attack that's around his level regardless. Not even noting the fact that he can amp his durability with his gears and busoshoku.

Orochi is able to use the heat of earth’s core by the way
Pre-timeskip characters can tank lightning temperatures (yes, mid air. For extremely long durations. No means of said lightning diserpsing into other things.)
Luffy scales to or over them (his crew). That same Luffy gets burned by Akainu's radiating heat which insta-vapes steel. Kaido's flames scale over all of that, and burn a far stronger, far more resistance Luffy with haki.
And Kaen Daiko visibly makes Luffy withdraw and avoid contact even though he BATHES in Boro Breath several times.
Orochi's temperatures aren't comparable.

It's not a feint, it's simply the attack chasing luffy in whatever direction he dodges like homing attacks

It's not a feint, it's simply the attack chasing luffy in whatever direction he dodges like homing attacks
So, Culverin/Jet culverin.
Luffy blitzes them and smacks Orochi while the attack chases nothing. Kaido did it from being BLITZED to oblivion to blitzing via FS. Luffy should have zero issues doing the same, unless the attacks literally blitz him beyond his very own ability to see the future.

Pre-timeskip characters can tank lightning temperatures (yes, mid air. For extremely long durations. No means of said lightning diserpsing into other things.)
Luffy scales to or over them (his crew). That same Luffy gets burned by Akainu's radiating heat which insta-vapes steel. Kaido's flames scale over all of that, and burn a far stronger, far more resistance Luffy with haki.
And Kaen Daiko visibly makes Luffy withdraw and avoid contact even though he BATHES in Boro Breath several times.
Orochi's temperatures aren't comparable.
Technically, he had his hand on it for a second or 2, so he can withstand the heat for 2 seconds.

Tatsumi shut up and stop crying about shit that you don't even understand.
Wtf are you insinuating i don't understand?
We said he can do that because speed was equalized to Luffy's speed, dodging country wide AoE which Tatsumaki doesn't even have to begin with isn't an issue against someone who's FTL with Precognition.
They clearly don't have FTL travel speed, Tatsumaki literally placed an entire city under her telekinesis. Y'all argument in that thread essentially was that luffy can dodge a palm the size of a city trying to grab him when speed is equal because he has precognition.
Not only that but the fact that you remember shit like that is pretty pathetic. Lmfao imagine being petty enough to the point where argument live inside your head rent free for months
Wtf? How is remembering something= being petty? I remember it cause it was one of my most lively experiences on this forum. You see it as spite, i view it as something funny.
So remembering anything now= spite? Like you don't have that one meme, joke, story, experience that lives in your head rent free
It's Tatsumi. He cries about OP arguments all the time despite him literally not having enough knowledge to even be debating about the verse in the first place, instead using the classic argument of "this is wank." which 9/10 that means that person using that argument is shit at debating.
Imagine talking like you know me. I'm pretty sure I could count the amount of interactions I've had with you on this forum prior to this on one hand. Tatsumi vs Luffy, Luffy vs Garou, Tatsumaki vs Luffy and probably the Yhwach 4D hax and 2-A range thread.

Yeah, my knowledge on one piece is as close to nonexistent as possible. Still between episode 100-200 but that doesn't mean i can't call out what I perceive as "wank"

They clearly don't have FTL travel speed, Tatsumaki literally placed an entire city under her telekinesis. Y'all argument in that thread essentially was that luffy can dodge a palm the size of a city trying to grab him when speed is equal because he has precognition.
Luffy dodged an explosion literally stuck to his body AFTER the fireball was spreading lmao. And that's way back in punk hazard and without showing any precognition. And the size of it was pretty big too
EKynZLY.png

And Luffy wasn't even winded after it either.

How tf do you blitz with speed equal? Y'all are confusing me rn
He has amps???????
Soru preception blitzes
Gear 2 blitzes on top of that
Gear 4 literally is invisible to a dude who keeps up with G2
Snakeman is even faster and continues accelerating

He has tons of speed amps on speed amps on speed amps.

Luffy dodged an explosion literally stuck to his body AFTER the fireball was spreading lmao. And that's way back in punk hazard and without showing any precognition. And the size of it was pretty big too
EKynZLY.png

And Luffy wasn't even winded after it either.
Fair enough but i can't tell what the explosion is even supposed to be here
You don't either.

Orochi doesn't have "omnidirectional." Attacks as that would mean he's attacking from every possible angle possible.
If the dozens of horns circle him, Orochi can release attacks from every direction. You know full well this is what I meant
Soru preception blitzes
I know I've said this already but let me ask politely this time.
Please what in the world is"soru"? How does it work?
Gear 2 blitzes on top of that
Gear 4 literally is invisible to a dude who keeps up with G2
Snakeman is even faster and continues accelerating
He starts in G5- which i assume scales above all that already- with speed equal. Unless he can use snakeman like he did against katakuri while in G5, all those just end up being slower than orochi.

Fair enough but i can't tell what the explosion is even supposed to be here
that massive flash- for reference, it overtook the entirety of that front area judging by the smoke dispersal on the first panel to the left. You can see the people below as pretty much ants.

I know I've said this already but let me ask politely this time.
Please what in the world is"soru"? How does it work?
You tap your foot x10 in an instant to move... pretty much probably x10 faster based on the kicking amount required. But in One Piece anyone who uses it automatically blitzes anyone who was previously keeping up with them just fine.
He starts in G5- which i assume scales above all that already- with speed equal. Unless he can use snakeman like he did against katakuri while in G5, all those just end up being slower than orochi.
He can use all his gear abilities in Gear 5 is the thing. +Soru since it's rokushiki

OP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OPM

Luffy FRA

Back