• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esper vs Hero: Shigeo Kageyama vs Izuku Midoriya (8-12-0)

That was the case when Deku had more Ap but obviously had less Ap than Mob's Dura. Suzuki attacked with all his might and still couldn't kill the Mob

More Dura+recovery+absorbing surrounding energy will make him stronger over time. Deku shouldn't be able to shut him down before he's already gotten stronger. On the other hand, as time passes, Deku will become weaker and weaker. Due to his limit, the Mob will become stronger and stronger. As time passes I will vote for Mob??? By enduring Deku's attacks at first, he would eventually evolve to be stronger than Deku.
He wouldn’t get the time to evolve is the thing when Gearshift and Fa Jin are around

Gearshift and Fa Jin will fill the gap between Suzuki and Mob ??? Anyway, I understand if you said he would fill the slot with Suzuki 100% being 68 Teratons of TNT, but Gearshift and Fa Jin would have to fill the huge gap between Suzuki and Mob??? Likewise
Mob is 6-B, Deku gets to High 6-B with Fa Jin and Gearshift so yeah. And it’s not like Deku has to bypass Mob’s regen, he just has to knock him out even if he could atomize him with OFA.

Gearshift and Fa Jin will fill the gap between Suzuki and Mob ??? Anyway, I understand if you said he would fill the slot with Suzuki 100% being 68 Teratons of TNT, but Gearshift and Fa Jin would have to fill the huge gap between Suzuki and Mob??? Likewise
Suzuki 100% is 68 Teratons

Evolved Shigaraki is 53.5 Teratons and Deku no-sold his point blank full force attack with 0 damage.

That means the gap in strength from Deku to Suzuki isn’t that much different from Deku to Shigaraki. Which puts ???% and Deku on a relative scale.

Deku then gets 5x stronger with Fa Jin, meaning he’s around 5x stronger than ???%.

This is ignoring how he massively blitzes ???% out of existence to the point Mob cannot hurt him ever.

I wouldn't exactly call this a stomp just because Deku's LS is higher, but Deku is gonna be upgraded in the future so we'll need to delete this either way.

But for now I think this is still fair.

Back