• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Complete Lucifero vs Link

The Pure Evil vs The Hero of Time

The highest-ranking devil himself has entered the tournament can the Hero of time overcome this, It's battle of Good vs Evil.
CloverDragon vs Superstar
Rules:
  • All mentioned in the official Tournament thread
  • Speed: Equalized speed in all matches
  • Distance: 40 meters apart from each other
  • Win: Win via killing or Incap (No BFR allowed)
  • Knowledge: Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody
  • Location: All matches will take place in the a Cyberpunk themed Arena size 25km squared wide with a Dom covering it. (Location picture below)

GmI2gXf.jpg

Combatants:
Half_Manifested_Lucifero_Render.png
VS
OZl7STC.png

Result
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
Complete Lucifero:188.64 Petatons7 (DD, CloverDragon, Superstar, Popted2, Reiner, Epic, Nierre)
Link:161 petatons
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Before I give out any big arguments, I want it noted that Link has Holy Manipulation with The Master Sword, so he counters his regeneration and invulnerability with ease.

Imho, I don't think Lucifero should be allowed in this tourney due to AP reasons. I honestly don't care how haxxy he is.

Link resists Lucifero spell. The Triforce grants him protection against magic.

He can also just teleport away with Ocarina Songs.

Link resists Lucifero spell. The Triforce grants him protection against magic.

He can also just teleport away with Ocarina Songs.
How good is the Triforce's protection though? Would it stop something like Gravity Singularity's EE?

The level of narcissism you must have in order to want to kill someone because they simply scratched you is insane, especially if you're a naturally cocky person.

The Triforce is stated to protect against evil magic but to my knowledge that's never happened before lol.. I think that's just lore because he can be hurt by evil magic, otherwise he'd no diff Ganon every game lmao

The level of narcissism you must have in order to want to kill someone because they simply scratched you is insane, especially if you're a naturally cocky person.
Lucifero is narcissism incarnate my dude, one of the first things he said was that the idea of lowly humans challenging him to battle disgusts him
The Triforce is stated to protect against evil magic but to my knowledge that's never happened before lol.. I think that's just lore because he can be hurt by evil magic, otherwise he'd no diff Ganon every game lmao
Damn...
Just hopping in to say Link doesn't scale to 646 Petatons he scales to 161.
Damn...

Link does have a insta win ability through sealing since Lucifero doesn't resist. But how likely is he to open with that?

Anyhow - Link just gets crushed. He can't do anything here.

Maybe he can use Nayru's Love to create a barrier....
..except it's not instant. He has do a whole movement (ignore the rest of the video - it's just someone doing funny glitches) and it only lasts a minute anyway...
Link does have a insta win ability through sealing since Lucifero doesn't resist. But how likely is he to open with that?
Very unlikely. TMK he can only do it (or only does it) to Poes (ghosts) and a Deku Nut NPC.

@DemonicDude

Can I switch to a different Link? This one is way below the AP limit.
Do you know what a resistance is? 😭

Also, you're just going off of your own knowledge and speculation
He has sealing, but I don't know if he starts off with it.

Do you know what a resistance is? 😭

Also, you're just going off of your own knowledge and speculation
No I've played most of the Zelda games in the franchise lmfao.

Sure it's not immunity, but it's still gonna do literally nothing against someone like Luci.

Well, Lucifero seemingly sweeps then.
Link can't one-shot with his sword and if Lucifero lets him scratch him Link is immediately screwed.

Well, Lucifero seemingly sweeps then.
Link can't one-shot with his sword and if Lucifero lets him scratch him Link is immediately screwed.
Or if Lucifero just catches his sword and decides to try and swipe his finger across the blade, you know, to see how much damage it would do... If that draws blood, he will get pissed all the same

Yes, he is that narcissistic

Don't think it's gonna matter since every Link that's High 6-A (All like, 3 of them) is below the AP limit and OOT Link is the most haxed by a noticeable degree so the others would fare worse.

Could use Ganondorf instead
Good Idea

What does Ganondorf scale to?

Back