• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why even be a Tier S when you can just make 0-A, 0-B, and 0-C? I've said this for the longest time. It makes no sense.

Regardless, I don't think there should be a tier above 0. This isn't Suggsverse or All Dimensions Wiki.

@Overlord

Depends on what you're trying to do. In terms of pure might and power? A power scaling system is better. For levels of transcendence "layers" should be used.

You'll find the former in more battle oriented verses and the latter in more flowery verses.

i agree, the argument for it was something in the lines of some tier 0s being nowhere near as comparable as other tier 0s. i just think tier 0 is meant for a total supreme being of a verse and being similar to it like yog or feathrine.

Overlord4896 said:
i agree, the argument for it was something in the lines of some tier 0s being nowhere near as comparable as other tier 0s. i just think tier 0 is meant for a total supreme being of a verse and being similar to it like yog or feathrine.
Cosmology Equalization all over again. 11/10.

yeh which is why i think dark didnt allow it to go through or that he wanted to change the description of tier 0 completly, though they said they would discuss it later.

Lord Zeref Dragneel said:
If Ain Soph was included here, does it stomp everyone?
The Buddha (either Gautama Buddha and Maitreya Buddha) is the true infinity TIER 0. He achieved the Nirvana that is beyond the Para-Brahman (Tier 0 inspiration for The Godhead/Amaranth)

Everyone voting azathoth clearly knows nothing about the other characters ffs. The creator from Umineko would beat azathoth but whatever my opinion.

The Buddha (either Gautama Buddha and Maitreya Buddha) is the true infinity TIER 0. He achieved the Nirvana that is beyond the Para-Brahman (Tier 0 inspiration for The Godhead/Amaranth)

So many things wrong in a single paragraph

So we all agree then that Shaggy is the ultimate tier 0 for now? lol

h╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Âd╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠ÂR╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠ÂE╠Â

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
Ionliosite said:
If Azathoth wakes up nothing happens. The Creator (from Umineko) is stronger anyway. </div>
Nope. Everything is part of Azzy-chan dream, including real life.
Time to find a way to scare Azathoth so we get the woke.

"Azzy-chan"

Anime Cthulhu gets a big nope from me. Should never be a thing, nope nope nope nop

shit potential for an anime, ╠Âh╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠Âa╠Âi╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠Â

Back