• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Right, so by saying that you're saying that the mathiverse is the peak of power. That is a NLF.
bro f*ck the mathiverse

I'm stating a fact here, even what you're saying right now can be equated to mathematics

if you don't like it, prove me wrong

You cant tracend math because that is like being omnipotent you reallly cant show that and if you do that the scale becomes so broken that makes suggverse looks like a coherent series
suggsverse was never a non coherent series to begin with.

You cant tracend math because that is like being omnipotent you reallly cant show that and if you do that the scale becomes so broken that makes suggverse looks like a coherent series
Well we do have transduality, although I believe that power maybe getting removed I am not sure.

Transcending maths isn't necessarily being omnipotent, since you can technically have beings that are stronger than said transcendent entity. It's when you say that you're at the absolute level of power does it become a problem.

Well we do have transduality, although I believe that power maybe getting removed I am not sure.

Transcending maths isn't necessarily being omnipotent, since you can technically have beings that are stronger than said transcendent entity. It's when you say that you're at the absolute level of power does it become a problem.
yeah, transcendence can he represented by math, transduality too, you're literally proving my point

bro f*ck the mathiverse

I'm stating a fact here, even what you're saying right now can be equated to mathematics

if you don't like it, prove me wrong
I don't actually know what you're trying to say. The mathiverse has everything to do with this. I'm saying it is an NLF to say that it is the peak of power, which is what you are saying because nothing can transcend math.

In our real world sure, nothing we know of transcends maths, but we're talking about fiction here, where the laws of physics are routinely broken.

I don't actually know what you're trying to say. The mathiverse has everything to do with this. I'm saying it is an NLF to say that it is the peak of power, which is what you are saying because nothing can transcend math.

In our real world sure, nothing we know of transcends maths, but we're talking about fiction here, where the laws of physics are routinely broken.
i mean-
breaking physics can be described by math...

I'm not saying mathiverse is the cap of power

I'm stating a fact that is, everything can be described by math

yeah, transcendence can he represented by math, transduality too, you're literally proving my point
What point are you arguing? I'm going against the point you made that nothing can be stronger than the mathiverse.

Transduality is weird since it is supposed to be transcending above any and all conceptualisations we have of anything and being completely beyond understanding hence, being beyond maths.

I'm not saying mathiverse is the cap of power

I'm stating a fact that is, everything can be described by math
But that's essentially what you are saying. If everything can be described my maths, then everything is a part of the mathiverse which means you can't go outside of it.

What point are you arguing? I'm going against the point you made that nothing can be stronger than the mathiverse.
I'm not arguing, because I'm stating a fact
also, I'm not talking about mathiverse whatsoever

I'm not arguing, because I'm stating a fact
also, I'm jot talking about mathiverse whatsoever
Can explain what fact you're arguing? That everything in fiction can be represented by maths? Because fiction isn't limited by our laws, they can have beings who are outside of maths.

Can explain what fact you're arguing? That everything in fiction can be represented by maths? Because fiction isn't limited by our laws, they can have beings who are outside of maths.
fiction isn't limited, our imagination is.

It isn't too hard to imagine something beyond our imagination as a whole. That was Lovecraft's whole thing

and unfortunately, by the wiki's standards, mathiverse > Cthulhu Mythos
Yes that's true. The wiki powerscales alot depending on cosmology and mathiverse is bigger than lovecraft.

What I'm saying is that Mathiverse isn't the absolute top. We went over this a lot of posts ago. Apparently suggsverse and a lot of OP verse over at FC/OC wiki are bigger than Mathiverse.

Yes that's true. The wiki powerscales alot depending on cosmology and mathiverse is bigger than lovecraft.

What I'm saying is that Mathiverse isn't the absolute top. We went over this a lot of posts ago. Apparently suggsverse and a lot of OP verse over at FC/OC wiki are bigger than Mathiverse.
no? suggsverse < mathiverse
idk about the rest though

QNhjY1o_d.webp

Remember when Demonbane used to be one of the strongest verses? Lol

Like sugs is just really really really absurdly high into tier 0 but maths still tracends him so hard isnt even funny

no? suggsverse < mathiverse
idk about the rest though
reminder that Suggs remade his cosmology and copy pasted Mathhiverse's vsbw justification + plagiarized the book itself for his universe so they're at the very least equal now.

And yes, certain FC/OC verses have surpassed both suggs and mathiverse currently.

reminder that Suggs remade his cosmology and copy pasted Mathhiverse's vsbw justification + plagiarized the book itself for his universe so they're at the very least equal now.

And yes, certain FC/OC verses have surpassed both suggs and mathiverse currently.
|:

Ironically copy pasting the justification doesnt work if the mathemathics arent rigth or just become buzz words

Reactions: Sus
Ironically copy pasting the justification doesnt work if the mathemathics arent rigth or just become buzz words
Suggs also plagiarized the exact quote from the book itself, so unfortunately it works...

Back