• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
BTW which FC characters surpassed mathiverse?
The problem is that most pages are outdated there, and the real explanations and stuff you need to ask the creator directly. But an example of one of the top verses would be Reality Library made by a good friend.

That's what happens when you spend too much time battle-boarding, you begin to forget the whole point of fiction: escapism, creativity, fun, etc.

Eventually some folks get so wrapped up in a glorified dick measuring contest they actually forget how to function properly in society or as an actual human being (it's a pretty serious problem tbh) and it's partly the reason authors that have any connections to battle-boarding are banned alongside their works across the entire VS community (minus joke/meme wikis ofc), to "encourage" them to get a "reality" check.

Similar to Alice in Wonderland tho, once you go down the rabbit hole it's almost impossible to escape and you might end up losing your head instead...
You make some good points. I'm probably going to take a break from battle-boarding, that's probably best for my health.

Suggs is really desperate, isn't he??
BTW which FC characters surpassed mathiverse?
I'm not sure about specific characters but Reality Library's supreme being is one.

I'm not sure about specific characters but Reality Library's supreme being is one.
No, not just the supreme being. Currently, even fodder would be at least equal to Mathiverse if not higher.

There're also many abilities that scale to the supreme being itself, and everybody has resistances on the level of it, so yeah.

No, not just the supreme being. Currently, even fodder would be at least equal to Mathiverse if not higher.

There're also many abilities that scale to the supreme being itself, and everybody has resistances on the level of it, so yeah.
Ah, I see. That's a pretty powerful verse!

Adios amigos

now that i see reality library, it isn't that better then suggsverse.
that's just rude :cry:

you don't even know anything about it :/

This is why I hate people with this kind of mindset, "having a somewhat big cosmology or anything high-tiered = suggsverse". Those kinds of people are just deplorable, what matters the most is the quality of the verse itself, not just because "iT's A HiGH tiEr thiS iS SugGS!!?!". You say Reality Library isn't that better than Suggsverse, even though Furudo hasn't even released a story related to it? How can you know it's not better than suggsverse when you haven't even read anything about it??? If you're just going to slander another person's work without even knowing what it's about or what it's like, then don't say anything.

(sorry for the rant, I'm just unhappy with your statement)

Last edited:
that's just rude :cry:

you don't even know anything about it :/

This is why I hate people with this kind of mindset, "having a somewhat big cosmology or anything high-tiered = suggsverse". Those kinds of people are just deplorable, what matters the most is the quality of the verse itself, not just because "iT's A HiGH tiEr thiS iS SugGS!!?!". You say Reality Library isn't that better than Suggsverse, even though Furudo hasn't even released a story related to it? How can you know it's not better than suggsverse when you haven't even read anything about it??? If you're just going to slander another person's work without even knowing what it's about or what it's like, then don't say anything.

(sorry for the rant, I'm just unhappy with your statement)
whoa dude, sorry about that. it is just my first impression of the verse reminded me of suggsverse. i mean, i try to see the main page of reality library and the first thing i see is this big ass cosmology and characters powers being explained. At this point it is not hard to mistake this as another verse solely aimed at battle boards.

Reactions: Sus
Did anyone here actually read his works? There're so much rumors here and there, that I was thinking about actually reading it.

Did anyone here actually read his works? There're so much rumors here and there, that I was thinking about actually reading it.
I saw someone critic his prologue, and yeah it's uh.

You should search up the critic yourself...

i mean, i try to see the main page of reality library and the first thing i see is this big ass cosmology and characters powers being explained. At this point it is not hard to mistake this as another verse solely aimed at battle boards.
i mean it literally is fc/oc, a place to put and scale your verse... what else are you going to put there other than the cosmology and explaining character powers?

I feel as if Vs Battles (not the wiki the concept of vs battling) have made me view fiction in ways where I less appreciate them? idk how to explain it.
Bru, yesterday I was watching an anime purely for the sake of enjoyment and before I knew it. I was listing hax and calc feats in my head 💀💀

guessed

who is it?
DarkLK was the one who nuked the omnipotence based shit and the “true infinity”, and added the “outerversal” and “boundless” stuff according to Ant

Can anyone give me a thread on mathiverse? This thing seems like a good use for cantors paradox.

Back