• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Catzlaflame

Ephemeral Thoughts
He/Him
VS Battles
Content Moderator
So what exactly is the order for the strongest verses on the site, would it look something like this?

1: Twin peaks
2: cthulhu mythos
3: Umineko and the rest of 07th expansion
4: elder scrolls
5: DC comics
6: The Unwritten
7: Demon king diamao
8: world of darkness maybe?
9: idk 🤷‍♂️
10: idk 🤷‍♂️

If you want to take all of fiction then Suggsverse and Undoubtely The First Onde would be includes, AMD they just make all of these guys look fodder lol

I'm pretty Cthulhu Mythos should be higher than twin Peaks by virtue of having an infinite amount of tier 0s

aren't twin peaks and cthulhu mythos tied?
In terms of their top tier 0s, yes, they're on the same level, but CM technically wins by virtue of having more tier 0s than twin Peaks does, twin Peaks has 3 AFAIK and CM has infinite

interesting how the strongest verses on this wiki is horror books made by a scared guy 80-90 years ago and a 90s detective series gone weird
Well, people who write weird stuff like Lovecraft tend to come up with the strongest cosmologies. And whoever wrote Twin Peaks is just ******* insane I suppose, how does anyone come up with this stuff from a crime drama?

Suggsverse is too incoherent to scale anything off of, it’s own “Omnipotent” slang is basically meaningless dribble

DC Comics on this Wiki is also probably going to lose it’s Boundless rating, hell it might not even by High 1-B after the Cosmology and Era Splits

As of right now,

1. Flatterland
2. Suggsverse
3. Twin Peaks/Yog-Sothothery(Cthulhu Mythos)
4. Umineko no Naku Koro ni/DC Comics/The Elder Scrolls/Ruckerverse/possibly Cryptose (Unfamiliar, multiple sources list it as tier 0 verse, but I cannot confirm this. Definitely baseline though)
5. The Unwritten
6. Deluge of the Abyss
7. Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
8. Dungeons and Dragons, and other baseline High 1-A verses
9. Manifold
10. World of Darkness

Could be missing a few things. SCP squeezes in barely here.

Last edited:
As of right now,

1. Flatterland
2. Suggsverse
4. Umineko no Naku Koro ni/DC Comics/The Elder Scrolls/Ruckerverse/possibly Cryptose (Unfamiliar, multiple sources list it as tier 0 verse, but I cannot confirm this. Definitely baseline though)
5. The Unwritten
6. Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
7. Baseline High 1-A verses (it's alot)
8. Manifold
9. World of Darkness
10. SCP

rucker is above baseline 0, it has rank into rank cardinals and the like

As of right now,

1. Flatterland
2. Suggsverse
5. The Unwritten
6. Deluge of the Abyss
8. Baseline High 1-A verses (it's alot)
9. Manifold
10. World of Darkness

Why is Manifold above WoD?

Ichiban is a layer above baseline. And for baseline high 1-A verses, I can try and find them, but it would take a while.

1. Twin peaks - Overwanked fodder
2: cthulhu mythos - Overwanked fodder
3: Umineko and the rest of 07th expansion - Overwanked fodder
4: elder scrolls - Overwanked fodder
5: DC comics - Overwanked Fodder
6: The Unwritten - Overwanked Fodder
7: Demon king diamao - Overwanked Fodder
8: world of darkness maybe? -Uldbrand Fodder

Wouldn't really call any of these verses the strongest in fiction. They are not even in my top 10. Wikia overhyping the fodders make they seem stronger than what they really are.

Why are they considered overwanked fodder to you?
This^.
Unnecessary comments like "over wanked fodder" or "wiki overhyping them" aren't needed. And if they are truly "over wanked fodder" why not downgrade them? I believe actions are > words so please do enlighten us with such threads.

This^.
Unnecessary comments like "over wanked fodder" or "wiki overhyping them" aren't needed. And if they are truly "over wanked fodder" why not downgrade them? I believe actions are > words so please do enlighten us with such threads.

Nah I don't have an obligation to do so. As long as the wank remains self contained in the echo chamber of the wikia its none its none of my business.

Funny how I made a comment about people complaining about ratings a while back but never actually doing something to change it, instead just content with just whining.

As of right now,

1. Flatterland
2. Suggsverse
5. The Unwritten
6. Deluge of the Abyss
8. Dungeons and Dragons, and other baseline High 1-A verses
9. Manifold
10. World of Darkness

Huh, remember when Shinza used to hang around these guys?

Funny how I made a comment about people complaining about ratings a while back but never actually doing something to change it, instead just content with just whining.
As long as it doesn't affect me directly I am very content with just whining like a bitch all day.

Besides we all need something to laugh at sometimes. And the profiles do a great job at that.

Back