• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Siperri123 said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Damaiou and Umnieko ARE infintely stronger than the other 1-A's of the same verse. BUT, they are still in an 1-A hiearchy. The Overvoid is greater than any 1-A hiearchy
Who says you're all in a 1-A hierarchy ?, Each archetype has a hierarchy of stories in their own stories, but there's still the world of Tloi above them, and the anti-universe goes beyond all.
I don't know umineko's cosmology.
Well, from the looks of it. It still is 1 big hiearchy, but there is sub hiearchies with the stories.

There is a blog you can access for the cosmology of Umnieko that you can access by going to Information blog 2

Well, both are right in a sense. The series has 1-A hiearchies inside 1-A hiearchies inside 1-A hiearchies ad infinitum. And that's only an Extra-universal God. Akuto and TLoI take it way further than that.

This only indicates that you are unaware of the difference between each incarnation in the Daimaou verse.

You...completely missed the point of what I said to a massive degree if you think I'm saying these tier 9 verses are stronger than Ichiban.

It's still a big hierarchy, yes, but it's outside. If you follow your logic, no verse goes beyond the 1-A hierarchy, just like overvoid exist outside of DC and sees 1-A creatures like lucifer and presence is fictional. .

Lol DC is low tier 1A. Just wait until the tiering revision come. I'm sure even the current tier 0 DC won't get anywhere near 1A.

Eganergo said:
Lol DC is low tier 1A. Just wait until the tiering revision come. I'm sure even the current tier 0 DC won't get anywhere near 1A.
Incorrect, the Leviathan is a powerful 1-A(likely not to be a low 1-A when the system gets revised). And the Writer is a High 1-A at LEAST

That Leviathan is going to be downgraded anyway. It was on hold due to the lack of supporters who want to debate. Most of the staff have agree tho.

You can look for the revision thread yourself, I'm too lazy to look.

In the new system, all of the archetypes including akuto (in Tloi's world, who saw the whole archetype lower like fictional) were still 1-A, What makes the writer be at least High 1-A?.

Why would the writer be that high? He is basically Akuto and Featherine knock off, but with lower hierarchy. The only reason he is tier 0 is because other character in DC is lower than him just like why Kami Tenchi and The One Above All are tier 0.

Siperri123 said:
In the new system, all of the archetypes including akuto (in Tloi's world, who saw the whole archetype lower like fictional) were still 1-A, What makes the writer be at least High 1-A?.
due to beyond the hierarchy of overvoid which the writer only uses it as to create characters who he imagines. Sandman can fill u in on that or hykuu. Overvoid btw is high 1-A and its been talked The Writer is tier 0.

@maxnum

What is the difference ?, Each hierarchy of a archetype is outside the hierarchy of a lower archetype, It's like Akuto see the other archetype to be fictional and they are part of his history.

There is simply a hierarchy of 1-A characters, then there is another hierarchy beyond it. There is no difference, just a larger scale, If you use cardinality in math, you will classify those hierarchies easily.

Exactly they are part of his story whic hsees fiction to the lower ones but that doesnt mean its high 1-A by default. Ok in mathematical terms even if you're uncountably above baseline 1-A it still doesnt make you high 1-A. akuto in his afterlife key is uncountably infinite in quality above baseline 1-A.

this is why outer gods are high 1-A due to them no longer being a part of a hierarchy and hence they are high 1-A in the new systemm meanwhile afterlife akuto is still part of a hierarchy and his void body would only be high 1-A

Back