• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Azathoth solos because he is the interpretation of Lovecraft's brain and/or the reader. Making him objectively stronger than anyother fictional entity.

Maybe Umineko ´╝ƒi am not sure

and about Cthulhu Mythos´╝îthere is a problem which is very confusing´╝îHow many gates are there ´╝ƒ

maybe someone want to say infinite´╝îbut do you have any scan which directly say there are infinite of these gates ´╝ƒ

because umineko have said there are infinite ladders directly and clearly´╝îso ´╝î i choose umineko

Doctor 129 said:
and about Cthulhu Mythos´╝îthere is a problem which is very confusing´╝îHow many gates are there ´╝ƒ

maybe someone want to say infinite´╝îbut do you have any scan which directly say there are infinite of these gates ´╝ƒ

because umineko have said there are infinite ladders directly and clearly´╝îso ´╝î i choose umineko
Cthulhu > Dies Irae > Umineko

MHXX said:
Doctor 129 said:

Nyarlathotep >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Umineko > Dies Irae
Fixed

Cthulhu > Dies Irae > Umineko
.ÒÇÉ Cthulhu > Dies Irae > UminekoÒÇæ is meaningless without any reason and because people above have told you umineko > Dies Irae ´╝îi think i needt say anything moreÒÇé

and why i think maybe umineko is more powerful is just

if you want me to agree with Cthulhu is more powerful´╝îyou should give me scan rather than just give me thisÒÇÉ Cthulhu > Dies Irae > UminekoÒÇæwhich make no sense to me

Don't you just love it when some galaxy-brain mortal idiots try to measure the power of forces beyond mortal comprehension?

Note: This is a shitpost, don't @ me although I sincerely doubt the intellect of people who would actually indulge in this particular debate.

Note 2: The above note may or may not be a shitpost. Whether to get offended or not is your prerogative.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Don't you just love it when some galaxy-brain mortal idiots try to measure the power of forces beyond mortal comprehension?
Note: This is a shitpost, don't @ me although I sincerely doubt the intellect of people who would actually indulge in this particular debate.

Note 2: The above note may or may not be a shitpost. Whether to get offended or not is your prerogative.
If that's the case then why the consensus general is Cthulhu/Umineko > Dies Irae?

If the those entities are so beyond mortal comprehension, people wouldn't have ranked their power and compared them to other verses of similar power.

Anyways the reason azathoth is getting wanked is because your forgetting the characters definition. The law of identity has one where she stands at the top of the hierarchies of any story. Whether it's dimensional or beyond dimensional or even beyond that. Which is clearly higher than azathoth. HONESTLY DARKLK THE HOMIE WHO MADE TTHIS SYSTEM. He himself could tell you azathoth isn't the strongest all of you.

Abu2411 said:
Azathoth solos because he is the interpretation of Lovecraft's brain and/or the reader. Making him objectively stronger than anyother fictional entity.
Isn't that the same for the writer in DC.

LuciusIsMas said:
Anyways the reason azathoth is getting wanked is because your forgetting the characters definition. The law of identity has one where she stands at the top of the hierarchies of any story. Whether it's dimensional or beyond dimensional or even beyond that. Which is clearly higher than azathoth. HONESTLY DARKLK THE HOMIE WHO MADE TTHIS SYSTEM. He himself could tell you azathoth isn't the strongest all of you.
Post scans Darklk saying that then.

Tony di bugalu said:
Maybe, you know, you should just shit post instead of trying to rank those verses that you clearly have zero knowledge of.
How manydo times do I have to post this?

Just have fun and don't talk things you don't know. Or just shit post, but in a good way.

Tony di bugalu said:
Tony di bugalu said:
Maybe, you know, you should just shit post instead of trying to rank those verses that you clearly have zero knowledge of.
How manydo times do I have to post this?
Just have fun and don't talk things you don't know. Or just shit post, but in a good way.
Ionliosite said:
What if I want to have a serious debate while shitposting at the same time?

ok, i will try to express my toughs, it does not matter what cosmology is bigger in tier 0, because if they are really "boundless" they cant be destroyed, and everything is fiction below them, but if they have any restriction, they should die for a true boundless tier 0

Zhepar said:
ok, i will try to express my toughs, it does not matter what cosmology is bigger in tier 0, because if they are really "boundless" they cant be destroyed, and everything is fiction below them, but if they have any restriction, they should die for a true boundless tier 0
I second this

i have always had the idea that all proper boundless beings (proper tier 0s) are equal in the nature of thier boundlessness. in that thier cosmology doesnt matter at that point cause they are beyond such things and they are..... well boundless

I'd the three main verses being talked about, one of them stands out in a particular way. One of them is trash. It's up to you to figure out which one that is.

Nah, cuz the post was meant to have y'all debate amongs yourselves and figure out which is the weak link. Have fun lol.

Back