• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aight bet. Explain especially you The Coolest Water Bottle how Azathoth is so powerful. And why he could solo everyone here yet he's mindless and can't do anything.

Saying just because he wakes up is a garbage argument and any staff here will agree.

Azathoth isn't mindless, he is omniscient. Azathoth can do anything, he just doesn't "do" anything as he is beyond such petty concepts such as change and perspective.

i love how everyone just agrees that azathoth is the strongest on the wiki except for one or two guys that nobody seems to listen to

Yellowpig10 said:
i love how everyone just agrees that azathoth is the strongest on the wiki except for one or two guys that nobody seems to listen to
I can agree with that, Azathoth wakes up. uwu

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
MasterOfArda said:
What your eyes are seeing.
Also, in that same blog, in the comments section someone was saying.

Zalgo vs Azathoth
I'm sorry. This is BlasterofArda. Master of Arda will no longer be participating on this wiki, on acount of his body being found in a pool. We beleive it is suicide.

Back