• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why is Cthuluh Mythos wanked especially considering the verse is extremely old and from the 1930s. Most of the concepts we talk about here weren't even understood back then.

cthulhu mythos isnt wanked here in my opinion at all, most of the most powerful fictions out there are relativly old and the concepts he talked about are ones he clearly understood. it really isnt that a great of an argument saying that these concepts cannot be understood even though lovecraft is the one who popularised such things in the first place.

exactly, it isnt possible, therefore these "beyond omnipotents" are not even omnipotent in the first place as they can be defeated and are fodder, it goes aganist the whole idea of omnipotence.

i guess you could have a sort of "omnipotence higharchy" similar to that in the verses and dimensions wiki as that one makes sense as all it means it that the being has complete control over a certain cosmology like a monocosm. but there still only one being with true omnipotence which has the very original name of the "True God". you could argue that he is possibly above Azathoth as that cosmology is insane in that wiki.

EmperorRorepme said:
By that logic there are no levels to 1-A. That's debunked by the fact various fictions put levels to 1-A characters.
No they don't. In universe powerscaling does not validate the myth that is "levels of 1-A"

MasterOfArda said:
I read a little bit about Suggsverse (I didn't actually read Suggsverse) and it doesn't seem that strong actually.
Suggsverse? This isn't the Joke Battledome Wiki.

EmperorRorepme said:
By that logic there are no levels to 1-A. That's debunked by the fact various fictions put levels to 1-A characters.
Except those concepts can still affect 1-A characters

Back