• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thor ripping spines

Thor breaking dozens of Surtur's chains where his dragon which can cause earthquakes failed to break even one

Hela stabbing through Uru metal armors

Thor blocks Ultron Sentry hits without even looking

I fixed Iron Man's lifting strength justification. He was overpowered by Captain America with his Mark 46 armor.

Also, destroying tanks is High 8-C. Also supported by the fact that Mark 6 and onwards are equipped with 10 gigawatt reactors, which are High 8-C, which is mentioned in one of the annuals for the Iron Man movie series, though I'll need some help finding it.

Just leave Iron Man and Captain Marvel. We have to sort things.

High 8-C for Mark VI Iron Man via tank destruction scaling

8-C for supressed Captain Marvel scaling for Korath

I will wait with locking the pages until you are finished then.

I would be fine with that.

Anyways, I believe that nothing is left to discuss here. Should this thread be closed?

I can close it if the rest of you are fine with it.

I have one more thing to discuss.

There really isn't any evidence that Spider-Man's suits enhance his base striking strength or dura minus the Iron Spider suit, only his lifting strength physically and via webs.

Given how Spider-Man was easily beaten by Shocker in both suits, I'd say not.

ByAsura said:
Given how Spider-Man was easily beaten by Shocker in both suits, I'd say not.
Wait so Homecoming suit Spidey got hit by Shocker too, huh?

Well, I propose a single key for base, which will be 8-C, with only his lifting strength having different justifications as follows, at least for his base:

Class 10, Class 50 with webbing while suitless/with the Stealth Suit. Class 50, Class M with webbing with the Homecoming/Bosco suit.

Cap also overpowered Mk. 46 Iron Man, who is on par with War Machine, who can lift lightweight tanks, and those are usually below 50 tons.

Hey? Can we upgrade Black Widow and Hawkeye to 9-A on the same grounds we did to AoS characters. Both of them have fought against 8-C characters, pierced bulletproof bots.

Also Class 5 lifting strength. Nat held an Ultron both in a place with one hand. Ultron bots can lift cars.

Here

Not sure. One of the major reasons we upgraded AoS characters was the tree destroying shockwave feat, which Black Widow and Hawkeye don't have.

Back