• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Vytal Festival Bracket. (High 8-C User Team Brackets)

zdwGoXT.png

Meet the Teams
USERCHARACTERSTIPULATIONS
@WokistanLegend (Worm)
@TllmbrgNova (Marvel Comics)Pre-Full Nova Force
@ThisThingisReallyBrokenOugi Oshino (Monogatari)

@Psychomaster35Kenshi (Mortal Kombat)
@Edwardtruong2006Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)Tournament Scorpion
@WeeklyBattlesRabbit (Juuni Taisen: Zodiac War)

@Saikou_The_Lewd_KingEmployee (Lobotomy Corporation)Gaze Weapon, Grinder Mk4 Armor, Child of the Galaxy's Pebble and Parasyte Tree's Blessing
@IonliositeRyo Shimazaki (Mob Psycho 100)
@NewendigoIron Man (MCU)Mark 42 Armor

@NicetoderpKamen Rider Zero-One (Kamen Rider)Zero-One (Shining Assault Hopper. Both Metal Cluster Hopper and Progrise Hopper Blade is restricted.)
@ApiesDeathbyLazorsAkim Papradon (Blood Lad)Hellschaft Grimm
@ZaratthustraMing Xin (Tales of Herding Gods)

@Sergeant_HypocriteCaptain Titus (WH40K)Has Lascannon and Stalker Bolter as optional equipment.
@XSOULOFCINDERXMgalekgolo (Halo)Hunter Captain.
@StillwinstonBest Girl (Re:Zero)Al Huma Restricted.

@FirephoenixearlMirio Togata (My Hero Academia)
@Sir_OvensMori Jin (The God of High School)National Competition Arc
@Starter_PackOleander (Them's Fightin' Herds)

@Dusty_RaiderKrillin (Dragon Ball)22nd Budokai.
@00potatoMr. 3 (One Piece)Arabasta Saga
@The_ImpressBatman (Post-Flashpoint) (DC Comics)No preparation, Standard Equipment Only

@MariogoodsZuko (The Last Airbender)Season 3
@Ricsi-viragosiKwon Shi-Yun (The Gamer)Season 1
@MoritzvaCrystal (Nuclear Throne)No Radhax or Sharp Teeth.

While the Teams are here to stay, I'll still give more grace time for initial challenges and last minute changes to picks to be made, since there's still a lot of discussion. However I won't allow changes in picks for no reason.

There's also just some general fine-tuning I need to do with the OP and everyone's picks, so don't panic if I got the main pick/stip off. I did swap some users to their secondaries since there was problems with the main for whatever reasons.

Last edited:
Why is Mori Jin okay again?
Ovens gave some decent reasons for him not stomping Yang, although that can still be debated here.

I won't start brackets for a bit so you can also make a VS Thread to test the matchup and see if it's fair.

How does Yang not get her ass beat in?

I mean, I think I know enough about stomps to say Mori Jin definitely stomps Yang imo.

Why the hell Mark 43 Iron Man is 8-B when the feat was done by Mark 45...

What the hell, change it to Mark 42...

A question on Rabbit, how does Yang beat him again? I don't think her dust bullets create enough fire to negate his type 2, so when she punches him he just breaks into more pieces at worst, all able to attack with High 8-C Ap.

Her semblance isn't giving enough of a boost to pulverize, that's for sure.

Just for curiosity, in which team was I?
Well, what happened was that, apparently, Weekly wasn't actually dropping out and misunderstood the bracket, sort of.

If Weekly's chill with it I don't mind your character being Weekly's backup (you'd replace Weekly on his team if Rabbit is DQ'd), especially since Weekly already dropped his backup.

I mean this, by the way.

(EDIT): Yeah ok, learned my lesson. Your character should at least be within Yang's AP range (isn't oneshot by her and doesn't oneshot her).

Well, what happened was that, apparently, Weekly wasn't actually dropping out and misunderstood the bracket, sort of.

If Weekly's chill with it I don't mind your character being Weekly's backup (you'd replace Weekly on his team if Rabbit is DQ'd), especially since Weekly already dropped his backup.
I didn't mean that, sorry for the misunderstanding.
I thought I was already drafted in a team before being replaced by Weekly.
I'm totally fine with that, absolutely, I was just curious to know what was my team, if it was decided before the replacement

Isn't Rabbit's AP High 8-C? How does Yang one-shot him?

I'm totally fine with that, absolutely, I was just curious to know what was my team, if it was decided before the replacement

Same team as Weekly. I'll add you to that team's group chat.

Yang doesnt oneshot but she can definitely take him down before he kills himself, plus in-character he would avoid trying to exploit his type 2 the second he sees that Yang's primary methods of attack are explosives and fire

Your past experiences with Mori Jin come from later keys, Mori. This is him in his second key, which doesn't have anything Yang can't handle.

But if you're weary of him, I don't mind replacing him with Daewi Han.

All participants must have a fair fight with the tiersetter bloodlusted though.

They won't be in the actual tournament.

Back