• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Vytal Festival Bracket. (High 8-C User Team Brackets)

MHA Mirio? He’s also fine, he has one gimmick and is skilled as a top student but he’s not impossible to hit, as the show itself demonstrates.
Do you mean the time he jumped in front of a bullet for a child? Because otherwise I don't ever remember him being hit, once.

Mirio has to become tangible to hit Yang, and Yang is a much more competent melee fighter than 90% of the people Mirio beat up.

I didn't even know you were running Wolf lol

I'd be against it, personally.

You can incap the man. His rez doesn't bring back his limbs so if you cut off his arms and legs he'll be left there on the ground.

Considering how often Yang is being mentioned.
She is the announcer, new head canon. I never saw more the. 3 RWBY episodes and all of CHIBI so, I do at least know about the puns. That idea is funny to me.

I am considering writing these battle, or at least intros for the teams.

Is a soul attack too much? Like not instant destruction or the like but after tens of attacks, the soul would be destroyed finally. Like how you attack a wall and after repeated attacks it finally cracks and breaks.

Is a soul attack too much? Like not instant destruction or the like but after tens of attacks, the soul would be destroyed finally. Like how you attack a wall and after repetate attacks it finally cracks and break.
Depends on if it'd be fair vs. Yang and the character is otherwise in her AP range.

is probably fine then. is this the guy you already submitted or a new backup?

If this happens
562fee81a6a6a6f133322a85fe0357e7.png

No, I want to change my main as the current one is just a berserker who will attack even allies.

If you mean Speedwagon, I was joking, lol

If you mean someone else idk, I thought I removed all the Tier 9s from the OP

Wolf and Mori both would stomp Yang imo.

Well, you can challenge either of them before or during the brackets start and list out your reasoning as to why they stomp Yang here.

Last edited:
Mori Jin - Have you seen Mori Jin vs. Ikki and the skill wars? Oh boy.

Wolf - Without prior knowledge, incapping Wolf is really not just something people will do naturally or very quickly.

If Mori Jin outskills Yang to the point where he stomps Yang, then he'd be DQ'd from the bracket, yes.

Yang should actually be capable of incapping Wolf given her semblance and initial AP gap. I think the issue for Wolf is more for people who are similarly below Yang's AP by some amount.

I'll let @Sir_Ovens comment further to defend his entries.

Did i just hear ikki?

images

I love how if there's 1 way to make a character strong enough to be outta a bracket ya just say "he fought Ikki". Heuk.

On that note @Sir_Ovens Ikki would've been here if you had downgraded the verse smh.

We now need to wait for you to make the teams right?
Yes. I'm also waiting on Mario to respond to my comment about his submission, and if he doesn't I'll replace him with whoever is next in line to enter (currently empty, so there's still technically a slot left in this bracket).

You can, however, during this grace period, challenge other entries like Mori is doing with Ovens' entries. If your challenge goes through (I'll vet it) the user needs to pick new entries by the end of the day in Pacific Time.

Back