• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Vytal Festival Bracket. (High 8-C User Team Brackets)

I mean you can sneak attack him.
Yang doesn't do stealth.

725569818790723584.png

Ryo can get yeeted if he triggers Yang's semblance after Yang catches on to his very predictable battle strategy, something I see happening a non-insignificant number of times.

That would be a stomp yes, matches in which the sole condition for victory requires one person to act entirely out of character to win is a stomp

Nope, she has no speed amps

Bro I submitted her way early on why haven't you added her?
I think I actually forgot to add you to the bracket period, mb.

That does leave out @Stillwinston since you submitted your entry first, apologies for the mistake.

Can I re enter the Slayer of Demons He can be incapped by being dismembered too(arms being blown off).

Since we're pretty close to setting up teams I think I'd rather leave the entries as-is unless there is issues with them being in-tier, or if someone is missing their backup.

In that case I’d like second key Krillin as my back up https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Krillin?mobile-app=false

ok

@Firephoenixearl

Since Mirio is being contested so much, it might be good to change your pick

Last edited:
I'm out too :cry:

I'm looking forward for the next time

Yeah, apologies. I miscounted and actually let in 25 entries.

Granted if Earl doesn't fix his pick by the end of the day you'll be swapped into his slot.

The funny thing is that I was about to submit the characters when about 4 spots were still free, but I've got caught by a suddden thing that I had to do and that took me two hours.
Obviously I'm not asking for anything, I'm just blaming the destiny for being a censored

Think about it 3 or 4 times, if you want to be in you can and you have all the rights

It's not like Mori won't get hit once no matter how skilled he is, and Yang holds the advantage in AP and Semblance.

Wolf would teleport to a Sculptor's Idol after 2 deaths and I don't think there is a Sculptor's Idol anywhere near the arena.

Dragoo, since there seem to be quite a bit of hax going around. Would you mind if Zero-One have access to Progrise Hopper Blade? Just the Blade since this one doesn’t increase his AP above his tier but grant him some hax.

Dragoo, since there seem to be quite a bit of hax going around. Would you mind if Zero-One have access to Progrise Hopper Blade? Just the Blade since this one doesn’t increase his AP above his tier but grant him some hax.
I'd say it's a bit late to change it, personally, sorry, unless he absolutely needs it for a fair matchup vs. Yang.

Ah~, that’s fine then! His Reactive Power Level + Analytic Prediction and Instinctive TP should win him the fight

Winston and Saman have been re-added after Weekly/Arrogant's departure.

I have teams ready to go and will post them in a few hours. If there's any last minute objections to entries, place them now, and try to wrap up debates on if a character is fair for the tourney.

That would be a stomp yes, matches in which the sole condition for victory requires one person to act entirely out of character to win is a stomp

Nope, she has no speed amps
Except it's not that out of character considering the dude is blind if he uses intangibility on his head. If she figures that out it's not that hard to sneak in hit from a blind guy.

Doesn't her semblance maker her continuously faster and stronger?

It would be a similar form of it, and i never said "stealth", i said "sneak in one attack".

Oh? She doesn't activate it? Im confused that's still just her having higher stats if she uses it?

@Dusty_Raider

Just as a head's up, I sort of forgot how good High 8-C Lung's regen is, and how it'd basically make it impossible for Yang to win the fight since he'd continue ramping up durability as the fight went on. I'm fine with you swapping Lung out for someone else after teams are set up, until then I'll just swap your main/backup to keep things rolling.

I have high hopes for A Fairly Large Human Being Whose Last Name is O'Grady (Marvel Comics). Seems like a good team player.

Last edited:
How about this. I can post teams and start helping organize the team members, but also give more time for users to make fairness challenges and tweek their picks/make sure I got everything right.

Back