• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Vytal Festival Bracket. (High 8-C User Team Brackets)

This seems neat. If there's still space for it, I'd suggest Kwon Shi-Yun.

her soul manipulation only burns "stray" ambient souls and can't be used as anything but a stat amp, and it would most likely not even work on things like a ghost.

Her time stop is very ooc because she believes everyone on her level can negate it.

If not her, then Shin Sun-Il

Dargoo: sets a tier-setter to establish balance
... it seems even Dargoo's legitimately really good idea has failed to keep balance in control, hue. Some of these entries are insane. This is going to be amazing.

... it seems even Dargoo's legitimately really good idea has failed to keep balance in control, hue.

Every time I click on a profile link to a Tier 9 with hax my lifespan decreases by half a year.

I choose Toki Fujiwara as my main, and Mirio as a backup.
Pretty sure this guy gets mogged by Yang.

Joo Seo Cheon Main, if not him then
Shooto Katsuragi
How is Shooto's fearhax fair vs. Yang again

Joo gets stomped by Yang due to Aura preventing his only wincon.

If there's still space for it, I'd suggest Kwon Shi-Yun.

her soul manipulation only burns "stray" ambient souls and can't be used as anything but a stat amp, and it would most likely not even work on things like a ghost.

Her time stop is very ooc because she believes everyone on her level can negate it.

If not her, then Shin Sun-Il

looks ok if those are out of character

If the reality warping is combat applicable that's not fair vs. Yang.

To be completely fair, if Yang only wins against someone via very specifically countering their abilities, that person should still be allowed - since not everyone will very specifically counter them that way.

I don't personally mind, but I'm tempted to just limit this to High 8-C since it seems like numerous people are just trying to get haxxed Tier 9s through due to them technically being susceptible to getting oneshot by Yang.

Actually yeah, gonna stipulate you can't submit characters who AP-stomped by Yang or AP-stomp Yang. That way some of the high-end 8-Cs can still enter.

Yeah this is a High 8-C tournament, let's keep it that way. Good idea.

... and no, using 8-Bs technically outside of the one-shotting Yang range by a little bit is still bad imo.

Welp I guess I withdraw from the tournament then, got no High 8-Cs to my name.

Fair. Apologies on the late rule addition but the amount of glass cannons with hax being used was getting seriously out of control.

I still think the Dopplegangers are a good entry so long as you stipulate it to one of them.

I feel like there's gotta be a better transforming character, ya know?

Doppelganger's gimmick is that there's four of them and they transform before the battle. If they're just limited to one, a character that can transform mid-battle would be much better.

The only one I'm certain can do that is Kōmori Maniwa but his might take too long for a high-pace fight like this.

Shotoo's fear hax will need a bit more detail as it only was shown once vs a guy that had the cells of all animals on Earth thus his danger sense stockpilled from all of them thus the fear. I kinda forget to update the justification.

He can pretty much drown her tho.

Ok. The new rule says he can't be used though, if he doesn't have AP in Yang's range + gets oneshot by AP in Yang's range.

Shotoo's fear hax will need a bit more detail as it only was shown once vs a guy that had the cells of all animals on Earth thus his danger sense stockpilled from all of them thus the fear. I kinda forget to update the justification.

If it doesn't work on Yang it should be good, then.

Alright, the page has been updated.

No offense, but these additions don't seem to have been written by someone who has English as a first language or the changes were just extremely poorly proofread. I fixed the broken links but there's such a massive bulk of bad wording that I'd need a good thirty minutes to correct it all.

Ah, yeah. My English definitely isnt the best. And all of the KR supporters are currently too busy to updated the page. And I don’t wanna have Zero-One suddenly get CRT in the middle of the match.

Ah, yeah. My English definitely isnt the best. And all of the KR supporters are currently too busy to updated the page. And I don’t wanna have Zero-One suddenly get CRT in the middle of the match.
Alright. I'll do my best to try and fix some of the wording.

Him starting as big

There are still free spots, right?

These are my characters:

Behold, the mighty Tornado! If it isn't suited, I'll just drop this bomb on the head of your team

I don't know which of them is better in terms of versatility and/or hax for this tournament, but I choose Marco and our dearly beloved Son Goku

Is there a rule about optional equipment/transformations? Or the characters can use all they have in their profile, as long as it is the proper tier?

Edit: Reading through the thread I saw that Sub is banned, I'll change character then, Changed, I hope he is is good too

Last edited:
Back