• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Vytal Festival Bracket. (High 8-C User Team Brackets)

Last edited:
Am I misreading something or did you just submit an 8-A to a High 8-C bracket
I'd prefer potential challenges to the ability to face the tiersetter to be leveled earlier rather than later.
They can be challenged whenever, including now. (EDIT) The rule is mostly for vague cases that make it past my initial judgement.

@ApiesDeathbyLazors

Yang can't get past Mid or High Mid. Depending on how good Akim's BFR is, it's also too good for Yang. Leone AP stomps Volume 4 Yang, this has been discussed numerous times.

The twins die instantly if their wands are destroyed and Akim almost never BFRs. He enjoys fighting up-close and personal. Well, I've never been a part of those discussions, so I didn't know. I just noticed her loss to Yang and was like, sure I guess.

I'll submit Legend for my main but you need to release him from CRT detainment first, as you are the only detractor

Is it possible to call a spot for a little while while I look for characters? I thought I had a bunch to choose from but then I remembered.

Those were SCP High 8-Cs.

keyword "were"

Thinking on this (talked to you off-site about it); Triborg would stomp Yang through Absolute Zero freezing. I'll change your main to Scorpion and wait for you to choose a new backup.

I'll submit Legend for my main but you need to release him from CRT detainment first, as you are the only detractor
Respond to my regen debunk first :v

Also Mid would make him unfair vs. Yang if that was accepted.

To be dead honest, nearly 1/2 of the characters submitted here stomp a no-semblance Yang, or have a near-decisive win against her. Seriously, No-Semblance Yang is perhaps one of the lowest possible bars for High 8-C you could set aside from, I dunno, Creeper.

Spiderman, Employee, Legend, Triborg, yadeyada - all of these would beat the shit out of Yang. I'll admit that Crystal would too - it's technically not a stomp, since in some world Yang can technically beat Crystal with AP, but even then it's an ungodly easy decisive win for Crystal and depends on what you define as a "stomp".

Alright. I'd rather not have half the users here re-submit their entries.

What if I change it to Adam Taurus without his Semblance restricted? Or just unrestrict Yang's Semblance?

**** it

Kaku Kaioh

Ignore the just plain 7-C. That's blatantly wrong to anyone who's read Baki. Kaku is at most 9-B on his own and the 7-C is just the limit to what he can redirect with Xiao Lee, which is entirely dependent on his opponent.

Normally I'd be worried about the balance of this whole tournament, but it's not being added to profiles, so sure, doesn't bother me much.

I don't understand how Semblance works. Could Semblance Yang fight a haxless 8-B like Zenkichi Hitoyoshi?

Could Semblance Yang fight a haxless 8-B like Zenkichi Hitoyoshi?
If she starts in Semblance, yes, for a very breif moment, but then her semblance would run out and she'd probably just get trounced by them.

If she doesn't start in her Semblance a good hit from an 8-B would just Aurabreak her and she wouldn't be able to activate her semblance.

She's not starting in Semblance.

tl;dr continue submitting High 8-Cs, please don't actually submit 8-Bs. Semblance is just to help Yang have a chance vs. people like Spidey.

Wdym "after a CRT"

This isn't like adding new abilities

It's called the guy who made the pagr forgot the base tier because it really doesn't matter in practice

Oh, also

@Psychomaster35

Sub-Zero isn't fair vs. Yang due to AZ freezing, Spidey isn't fair due to Spider-Sense being a meme.

Actually not sure on Spidey. Seems like his Precog was nerfed recently if his battle history is anything to go off of.

Nah nevermind the precog is too good for this.

Ahh okay, I get what you mean with Semblance now. That's a shame.

can i add spiderma- fecc!

What about Batman (Post-Flashpoint)? 1.7 tons seems capable.

Avatar has an ongoing CRT or something

Also Superior Spider-Man as my backup, his Spider-Sense is notably weaker than Spider-Man's and he is less likely to fall back on it regardless

Back