• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Chakra Thread, sure will show off some ULTIMATE SKILLZ and POGGERS that will give y'all the ULTIMATE OMEGA KCM LEVEL DEBUFF MENTAL DAZE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Edo Hiruzen or Tobirama complain about not being able to make anymore clones due to lack of Chakra?
It's in the OP. His maximum chakra capacity was diminished as an Edo Tensei, which could explain why Edo Tensei are weaker than their alive counterparts, but it says nothing about Tobirama being fatigued in that particular instance.
Hashirama could only make 4 or 5 clones iirc, but that was only because most of his chakra was tied up in maintaining the barrier that was holding the Ten-Tails inside.

Ehhhh, look, the wiki currently accepts Edo Tensei as having Infinite Stamina, and logically speaking, that should be the case. However, truth be told, I haven't really researched Edo Tensei that much beyond the Infinite Chakra thing and the extent of their regeneration. So if you think their stamina should get revised, you can go ahead and create a CRT. I'm not saying you're wrong or anything, It'd just be best to deal with it in its own thread. Plus, like I said, I'm not that well-informed on the subject.

In any case, since the stamina point is pretty much completely irrelevant to my point, and to the thread as a whole, I'll be removing it to avoid controversy. If anyone has the willpower to revise Edo Stamina later, they can go right ahead; I'd be interested in seeing it.
I'll put that on my bucket list.
That is true, their chakra reserves and stamina replenish constantly, and in cases like Itachi AND Hiruzen it's quite clear that they do not suffer from any technique related fatigue or physical ailments as they did in life.
Or they just didn't expend enough chakra at one time, so the spaces between their jutsu uses made them alright. That's why Minato was drained, cause he did one ultra chakra draining jutsu at one time.

Or they just didn't expend enough chakra at one time, so the spaces between their jutsu uses made them alright. That's why Minato was drained, cause he did one ultra chakra draining jutsu at one time.
In Itachi's case, he used a few Jutsu against Naruto and B, before activating his Mangekyō and using Amaterasu twice, followed by constant use of the Susano'o until Nagato was defeated. We know that such continuous usage of his MS would greatly drain him normally, but in this case it didn't.
Hiruzen also fought Guruguru Zetsu for what was implied to be a long time. Long enough for the Kage and the Kyuubi amped alliance to get fatigued at least. And considering Old Hiruzen isn't exactly known for large chakra reserves or stamina.....yeah.

But like I said, it really doesn't matter for this thread. Lets save this discussion for another time. It's honestly a fascinating topic lol. Edo Tensei is such a whack Jutsu.

In Itachi's case, he used a few Jutsu against Naruto and B, before activating his Mangekyō and using Amaterasu twice, followed by constant use of the Susano'o until Nagato was defeated. We know that such continuous usage of his MS would greatly drain him normally, but in this case it didn't.
Hiruzen also fought Guruguru Zetsu for what was implied to be a long time. Long enough for the Kage and the Kyuubi amped alliance to get fatigued at least. And considering Old Hiruzen isn't exactly known for large chakra reserves or stamina.....yeah.

But like I said, it really doesn't matter for this thread. Lets save this discussion for another time. It's honestly a fascinating topic lol. Edo Tensei is such a whack Jutsu.
Could be because while he was using those jutsu his chakra was passively regenerating, so he was losing at a slow rate or something. Same with Hiruzen.

It is whack tbh

9EJEfZOID2Jf88GEpEwuRu1XWDXVvrVvWkmx9fbontfePbluTYgb-BfRoeghT7vHlX9BZ2pE-A7P16lGXcvB-A7-DY3Zsh5WPI3ZV4150wYILcCu04_SVZ81ScPyqmRaLJhzOuCShv90GhFeHnxwQw

gcSya8onPajB6FLr_CNy92VklUGVX6G0qTsfPa_W_JR7MD-mCLGZOdC60aDIY2wH

I AGREE WITH OP'S STATED!!!

Madara always says hyperbolic stuff. Like saying his sussano can smash the universe. So why would we take him seriously when he says edos have infinite chakra? Especially when they have been shown to run out of chakra many times.

Madara always says hyperbolic stuff. Like saying his sussano can smash the universe. So why would we take him seriously when he says edos have infinite chakra? Especially when they have been shown to run out of chakra many times.
Here you go again with saying everything wrong in a naruto thread. Anyway at least get what madara said right "He said there is nothing in the universe I cannot cut" not that he can smash the universe. And again their are multiple statements and feats that days do tense chakra gets replenished infinitely. And in the context madara made the infinite chakra was not a figure is speech or flowery language at least try and see that not just nitpick things about

Here you go again with saying everything wrong in a naruto thread. Anyway at least get what madara said right "He said there is nothing in the universe I cannot cut" not that he can smash the universe. And again their are multiple statements and feats that days do tense chakra gets replenished infinitely. And in the context madara made the infinite chakra was not a figure is speech or flowery language at least try and see that not just nitpick things about
Well actually...

Naruto Chapter 589 Page 5

How can edo with kurama chakra ever be low on chakra?

This is dull
The vines absorbs chakra and the vines just literally absorbed his chakra currently and again the chakra gets replenished infinitely. And afterwards when his chakra was replenished he still performed a whole lot and still fought again and again and was teleporting about and helped guy against mascara, so yes their chakra gets replenished infinitely.

Send the raw
Naw bruh you can’t yell at a homie for claiming “Madara said his PS can smash all things in the universe” when that’s literally what the official translation says. Regardless of VIZ’s credibility, most people read the official translation/that’s what they remember.

Naw bruh you can’t yell at a homie for claiming “Madara said his PS can smash all things in the universe” when that’s literally what the official translation says. Regardless of VIZ’s credibility, most people read the official translation/that’s what they remember.
i was not referring to reoi, reoi said a different things entirely, he said "Madara said he can smash the universe" wonder where he saw that gokusparkle sent something actually accurate just that the raw used cut not smash "My susanoo can smash/cut all things in the universe" madara never said he can smash the universe and gokusparkle just wanted to nitpick now that i think about it

This is dull
The vines absorbs chakra and the vines just literally absorbed his chakra currently and again the chakra gets replenished infinitely. And afterwards when his chakra was replenished he still performed a whole lot and still fought again and again and was teleporting about and helped guy against mascara, so yes their chakra gets replenished infinitely.
If it's infinitely replenishing then their should no wait times between refills.

Last edited:
I thought we were done here? Why didn't this get closed?
Well, I was waiting for more feedback on the blog, but since nobody has voiced any issues in the past week, with the exception of GokuSparkle (and I already addressed his issue, I believe), I think I'll add it to the verse page later tonight and then request for this thread to be closed.

i was not referring to reoi, reoi said a different things entirely, he said "Madara said he can smash the universe" wonder where he saw that gokusparkle sent something actually accurate just that the raw used cut not smash "My susanoo can smash/cut all things in the universe" madara never said he can smash the universe and gokusparkle just wanted to nitpick now that i think about it
Nah, I'm just messing around tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back