• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Chakra Thread, sure will show off some ULTIMATE SKILLZ and POGGERS that will give y'all the ULTIMATE OMEGA KCM LEVEL DEBUFF MENTAL DAZE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dude, forget multiplier. That's not even in the OP. You are focusing too much on something I said as an example.
I'm not your dude lol. Just bringing up something.

I've already said several times that there's nothing factually wrong with this as far as I can tell.

And it seems someone is bleeding because can't counter the OP and complaning off-site.

1) Nowhere in the OP did I even mention anything about multipliers.
2) I already explained that certain techniques have special mechanics around them, and clearly don't scale to the characters' regular statistics, be it Ninjutsu or Taijutsu.
Yeah but we were talking about multipliers in the reply thread.

Can we please stop derailing and antagonizing KingTempest? It's starting to become a bit in poor taste, and it's partly my fault for starting with my joke in the OP, which I'll now remove. My apologies.
Now lets get back on track, shall we?

I agree with everything but I will say there is one part that is faulty. Sasuke and his PS isn’t the best choice to use to justify Dojutsu > Physical Ability. At least Post-Six Paths Power Up. His Doujutsu and His Physical Body are both Enhanced by Six Paths Chakra AND Sasuke’s Physicals do scale above it to a degree as per his consistent feats against Jigen/Isshiki.

Outside of that, fully agree.

The fact that OP tagged Madara Uchiha in this post but did not Praise him and is named "UCHIHASLAYER" tells be there is a lot of Bias from the OP and he shouldn't be trusted.

Other than OP's terrible treatment of Madara Uchiha I think the OP's Post is a number 2 that's Solid and I agree with everything.

Last edited:
The fact that OP tagged Madara Uchiha in this post but did not Praise him and is named "UCHIHASLAYER" tells be there is a lot of Bias from the OP and he shouldn't be trusted.

Other than OP's terrible treatment of Madara Uchiha I think the OP is a number 2 that's Solid and I agree with everything.
tbf OP is an Itachi wanker and we know that the church of Itachi tends to defile Madara.

Also Small Correction Kisame is actually portrayed as Bijuu level along with most of the akatsuki The wiki hates the Akatsuki though
Anyways it is obviously legit

Wasn't he called the tailed beast without a tail or something along those lines
Yeah but that really isn't relevent Its mostly from him fighting with the four tails jinchuuriki and muliple statements for the Akatsuki scaling to the Bijuus
but I will quit derailing past here

Wasn't he called the tailed beast without a tail or something along those lines
Kisame has been repeatedly referred to as a 'Tail-less Biju' due to his massive chakra reserves, so how come he's not actually Biju level (Given that he was physically overpowered and severely injured by V2 Killer B, who's notably not Biju level for obvious reasons, though is pretty close still)?
Yeah but that really isn't relevent Its mostly from him fighting with the four tails jinchuuriki and muliple statements for the Akatsuki scaling to the Bijuus
but I will quit derailing past here
Thank you for not derailing further. The last thing this thread needs is to devolve into a Biju scaling shit show lol. That discussion will come sooner rather than later, as I have something planned for it, but we need to focus on the fundamentals first and fix most of the verse with the general revisions, as that is more needed atm.
Even though I was told to forget multipliers earlier 🤔

Edit: also, for Naruto fans, ya'll are being VERY loud about your conspiracy.
There is no conspiracy, you're just making a lot of random assumptions. In case you didn't know, multipliers on this site are not something that's accepted willy nilly. They require their own CRTs where they are evaluated on a case by case basis, and checked for consistency and validity and whatnot. This thread doesn't get any multipliers accepted as of right now. If that changes in the future, then it will be its own thing, so please stop derailing with this stuff, I'm begging you.

This thread's mainly just meant to avoid the usual "Oh, well why do the characters scale to X Jutsu (like a basic fireball for instance) physically?" and "Oh, chakra has no bearing on AP", stuff like that mainly. All I want is to make things easier moving forward, so you can take off your conspiracy hat and not worry about it lol.

Last edited:
4f4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back