• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This just might get me banned.

Alright, I know that the TSO has been one of the most controversial and infamous jutsu Naruto possesses at least for its soul manipulation and resistance via EE, but I may have an argument that might just add these abilities to it.

Chakra and its relevance

Chakra in Naruto are comprised of two things
Physical and Spiritual energies, with the physical energy coming from the cells of the body and the spiritual energy form the soul. Now how is this important to the CRT? Diadara when using C0 was stated by the databooks to have vaporized his soul along with his body and yet we see him being summoned as an edo tensei during the war arc, this can mean two things:

1. His soul did not actually get vaporized
or
  1. Naruto characters can regenerate their souls
This would make sense as Orochimaru, after getting his hands sealed, was unable to use hand seals. Sustaining physical injuries just because of the loss of his hand's soul. Causing him to seek out Tsunade to help restore his hands via medical ninjutsu which is just applying chakra not only that but medical ninjutsu can also resurrect a dead fish simply by adding chakra to it meaning, it can revitalize the body and soul of dead organisms.

More info can be found in this thread

Argument for Soul MP

Obito, when initially becoming the Ten Tails jinchūriki, was unstable. Leading to his TSO to not have Yin-Yang Release/ light and shadow style at that point in time. It was only after he had taken control of the juubi, did Tobirama make the assessment that the TSO has light and shadow style, which gives the TSO its power nullification property, this is further supported by the fact that the 3rd hokage deliberately took a TSO to the face knowing that he wasn't going to die, as well as, proving that even when a part of his soul is EE, he can regenerate it. Sasuke used his susano'o to block the TSO ,which made a hole in it, this is important because the susano'o was stated in the databooks to be the physical manifestation of the caster's soul. This same susano'o was later seen to have completely regenerated its hand like nothing ever happened, further supporting that souls can regenerate in Naruto.

The fact that TSO can null ninjutsu should give it some form of soul manipulation for being able to nullify spiritual energy in chakra.

Possible Hax resistance layers

• Any ninjutsu with nature energy can bypass the effect of TSO

• SO6P characters have invulnerability to ninjutsu

• TSO can nullify any ninjutsu and EE souls

Nature energy based attacks > SO6P invulnerability to ninjutsu and TSO> TSO > Ninjutsu

Agree-

Disagree-@
KingogKings777,@Damage3245

Last edited:
this is important because the susano'o was stated in the databooks to be the physical manifestation of the caster's soul.
That scan does not actually say that the Susano'o is literally the user's soul.

To be honest I'm not seeing any real new arguments in the OP that I haven't seen before; I still have to disagree for Soul Manipulation when the Occam's Razor explanation here is that Obito's and Madara's attacks sent Minato's arms back to Pure World rather than his damaged his soul.

That scan does not actually say that the Susano'o is literally the user's soul.

To be honest I'm not seeing any real new arguments in the OP that I haven't seen before; I still have to disagree for Soul Manipulation when the Occam's Razor explanation here is that Obito's and Madara's attacks sent Minato's arms back to Pure World rather than his damaged his soul.
what about TSO nullifying chakra, that should count as soul MP

also its says that the chakra takes on a physical form, which can count as the soul because of it being quite litteraly the life force of the caster in physical shape

I don't agree that nullifying/absorbing/manipulating chakra is the same thing as nullifying/absorbing/manipulating souls.
Hagoromo is made of pure chakra and he is still considered as a soul, and physical manifestation of chakra are usually considered as the manifestation of the soul like with Dan ghost technic

Back