• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Chakra Thread, sure will show off some ULTIMATE SKILLZ and POGGERS that will give y'all the ULTIMATE OMEGA KCM LEVEL DEBUFF MENTAL DAZE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp boys, this has been pretty much unanimously agreed upon by the community, which I think is great. I was expecting it to be a lot more difficult to get accepted, but what can I say......
Screen_Shot_2018-12-21_at_2.08.29_PM.png

Anyway, this thread is pretty much as good as concluded now that we have 6 staff approvals (+ 1 honorary staff) and nearly 30 regular users and knowledgeable members all in agreement with what's presented in the OP. I'll be a bit busy for the rest of the day, so I won't be able to put it in a blog until some time tomorrow. Once I do that and add it to the verse page, this can be closed I guess.
Thanks for the help everyone!

Then this can be closed then. Welp everyone see ya at the next revision….because from today onward is where the REAL spice begins! 🔥

Damn it I missed all the fun because I was busy, even though I got a sneak peek at all this before the Thread existed. Oh well, I obviously agree with everything in the OP. UchihaSlayer96 is the ************* Chad-Emperor of Chad-kind for compiling this whole thing.

Probably not given the move itself is unique in what it does, likely falling under "special move" category. However that's definitely gonna need it's own thread if it's applicable.
I mean, I really think that's the case, It would be very vague if other characters scale

I agree with this, but I have a question, wouldn't this make Kaguya scale to her ETSB ???
No.

A character's striking strength shouldn't automatically be assumed to scale to their most powerful techniques without good reason.

Naruto and Sasuke could clash with each other several times in their Susano'o / Nine-Tails forms without destroying each other, but when they used their most powerful jutsu against each other simply being hit by a fraction of the energy from it was enough to blow them out of their super forms.

Well I just have one disagreement
- Edo Tensei have infinite Chakra, so why don't they have infinite strength?
  • This one's pretty simple, so I'll keep it brief. Edo Tensei Zombies don't have an infinite volume of chakra, they have infinite stamina (like regular stamina, not Naruto 'Stamina' lol) as they lack the organic bodies that would feel fatigue, they also don't suffer from illnesses or technique related fatigue that they may have suffered from in life as we saw with Itachi. Their chakra reserves are not infinite, as we clearly saw that there is a cap to their maximum chakra volume; however their reserves are infinitely replenished. Let's think of it this way: We have a regular battery that provides 5000 Volts representing a regular alive Shinobi's chakra. Once that battery runs out, he dies, and he obviously can't exceed his maximum output. The only way to replenish his energy would be to recharge it, or wait until he recovers in a Shinobi's case. An Edo Tensei on the other hand would never run out of energy or need to recharge, but just like a regular Shinobi he also can't exceed his maximum output of 5000 V (or probably a bit less because Edo's are inferior, so let's say 4000 V).
main-qimg-d6b512f5ecafa1c7233ce9413d834eac

Otherwise, while it does still feel a bit weird to consider a higher volume of chakra equalling more AP given all the antifeats like Kakashi having very high AP despite being known for low reserves, it's probably the MOST consistent interpretation in a very inconsistent verse.

Also

the ULTIMATE OMEGA KCM LEVEL DEBUFF MENTAL DAZE!!​

Lol what a title, and imma just hope that ain't making fun of the concept. Cause otherwise my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

Michael Jordan's "And I Took That Personally" | Know Your Meme

And yes! Finally the revisions are happening. Regular CRTS will FINALLY be open again :D

Kakashi having very high AP despite being known for low reserves
Well, for the most part, Kakashi's impressive AP feats are usually attributed to the Raikiri (or its variants), which is as special of a move as they come. Like I covered in the OP, it's a significant AP booster, and has little to no anti-feats (in Kakashi's hands at least).
You are right about there being some minor inconsistencies here and there, but I have done extensive research on this subject and found this to be the most consistent interpretation. It hurts to admit, but it's damn near impossible to find anything in Naruto that is 100% consistent, so this is pretty much the best we can do I feel.

Lol what a title, and imma just hope that ain't making fun of the concept. Cause otherwise my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
Hehehe gg

And yes! Finally the revisions are happening. Regular CRTS will FINALLY be open again :D
YESSSSSSIR 🔥

Sorry for being a slow, lazy, bastard everyone. But the blog is finally ready, I guess.
If there are no issues, I suppose it can be added to the verse page, and this thread can finally be closed. Thank you everyone for your help and patience.
Edo Tensei Zombies don't have an infinite volume of chakra, they have infinite stamina (like regular stamina, not Naruto 'Stamina' lol) as they lack the organic bodies that would feel fatigue
Well this part is still incorrect

Well this part is still incorrect
Ehhhh, look, the wiki currently accepts Edo Tensei as having Infinite Stamina, and logically speaking, that should be the case. However, truth be told, I haven't really researched Edo Tensei that much beyond the Infinite Chakra thing and the extent of their regeneration. So if you think their stamina should get revised, you can go ahead and create a CRT. I'm not saying you're wrong or anything, It'd just be best to deal with it in its own thread. Plus, like I said, I'm not that well-informed on the subject.

In any case, since the stamina point is pretty much completely irrelevant to my point, and to the thread as a whole, I'll be removing it to avoid controversy. If anyone has the willpower to revise Edo Stamina later, they can go right ahead; I'd be interested in seeing it.

Their Infinite Stamina is more that they constantly can regenerate stamina
That is true, their chakra reserves and stamina replenish constantly, and in cases like Itachi AND Hiruzen it's quite clear that they do not suffer from any technique related fatigue or physical ailments as they did in life.

Last edited:
That is true, their chakra reserves and stamina replenish constantly, and in cases like Itachi AND Hiruzen it's quite clear that they do not suffer from any technique related fatigue or physical ailments as they did in life.
Didn't Edo Hiruzen or Tobirama complain about not being able to make anymore clones due to lack of Chakra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back