• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Chakra Thread, sure will show off some ULTIMATE SKILLZ and POGGERS that will give y'all the ULTIMATE OMEGA KCM LEVEL DEBUFF MENTAL DAZE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I suggest making a formal blog for this, that you can add to the verse page, like some sort of Physiology page some verses have.
Advantage is, it can openly visible for everyone to see and refer/link instead of hunting for CRT as reference in time of need. It also makes it easier to upadate Chakra Mechanics via future CRTs.

Make it official.

Also I suggest making a formal blog for this, that you can add to the verse page, like some sort of Physiology page some verses have.
Advantage is, it can openly visible for everyone to see and refer/link instead of hunting for CRT as reference in time of need. It also makes it easier to upadate Chakra Mechanics via future CRTs.

Make it official.
Yeah this would be very useful as a blog post.

well i am working on a chakra, Dojutsu and abilities page currently and gathering scans and i am re reading the entire naruto again in 200+ chapters currently, i posted a blog in a Discussion thread but no one is helping with the scans so i am doing everything myself in the end

it is unanimous at this point with 30 in agreement(4 staffs) what else is needed to be done here?
Now we wait for Damage to comment pretty much. He's the only knowledgeable staff that hasn't commented yet as far as I can tell.

Make it official.
I do plan on turning it into a blog, along with a few other CRTs I made like the TSB and Amaterasu ones, and adding them to the verse page.
well i am working on a chakra, Dojutsu and abilities page currently and gathering scans and i am re reading the entire naruto again in 200+ chapters currently, i posted a blog in a Discussion thread but no one is helping with the scans so i am doing everything myself in the end
Contact M3X, I believe he's working on something similar, so maybe you guys can help each other.

Is that the one where I gave some input on sharingan and byakugan stuff?

This is gonna be easy to debunk, I'm about to fold UchihaSlayer's arguments

In a seriousness, I think OP did a good job. Pretty much the only concern I had were the special jutsu that obviously hit above the characters normal statistics but that was addressed in the OP as well as the clone stuff. I do think a blog could be a good idea or linking this thread somewhere on the Naruto Verse Page. Either way, I agree with the OP for the most part.

This is gonna be easy to debunk, I'm about to fold UchihaSlayer's arguments
dio-jojo.gif

In a seriousness, I think OP did a good job. Pretty much the only concern I had were the special jutsu that obviously hit above the characters normal statistics but that was addressed in the OP as well as the clone stuff.
Thanks mate.
I do think a blog could be a good idea or linking this thread somewhere on the Naruto Verse Page. Either way, I agree with the OP for the most part.
Yeah, I'll definitely create a blog with this stuff once it's accepted for sure.

The OP looks very good. I obviously agree that more chakra usually results in boosts in stats, but I have reservations regarding how we'll treat scaling between Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. I don't believe that just because someone uses a particular jutsu that means that their durability automatically scales to it, or their striking strength is just as powerful as it. The point about "Special Techniques" is also valid; a character can be capable of a huge number of jutsu with varying levels of AP per jutsu sometimes; doesn't mean their strength is always equal to their strongest jutsu.

So this is a tentative agreement from me in general. Will just have to see specific proposals in the future to say whether or not I agree with them in particular.

The OP looks very good. I obviously agree that more chakra usually results in boosts in stats, but I have reservations regarding how we'll treat scaling between Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. I don't believe that just because someone uses a particular jutsu that means that their durability automatically scales to it, or their striking strength is just as powerful as it. The point about "Special Techniques" is also valid; a character can be capable of a huge number of jutsu with varying levels of AP per jutsu sometimes; doesn't mean their strength is always equal to their strongest jutsu.

So this is a tentative agreement from me in general. Will just have to see specific proposals in the future to say whether or not I agree with them in particular.
Well, shit. I honestly did not expect this to go so well, but I'm obviously extremely happy. I worked really hard on this, so getting the okay from you actually means a lot given your natural skepticism (Which isn't a bad thing, I'm just saying).
And yeah, you don't need to worry. Techniques that are clearly above the characters' usual paygrade or have some special qualities to them (like the ETSB or Deidara's bombs for instance) definitely won't scale to the characters' regular stats, be it via Ninjutsu or Taijutsu.

Um, this was not something I was expecting, although I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back