• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE RABBIT GODDESS ABILITY CHANGE (Otsusuki Kaguya)

Alright I noticed the description given for Amenominaka says "She forcibly drags anyone within her range to another dimension and for a number of reasons I think that is wrong. Before I start with my actual points i want to share something that I thought of which not really a viable point but kinda makes sense in a way. Sasuke Amenotejikara and Kaguya Amenominaka were introduced not so many chapters between them. I like to think they share a similarity more than just similar names. I think while Sasuke's ability allows him to swap 2 things of his choosing while Kaguya's ability allows her swap 2 worlds of her choosing. Now into my actual reasoning.

1) DATABOOK DESCRIPTION: Now this might need to be translated again by a staff but the description here is very clear. It says she can move the world in together with other people to a different dimension. I like to describe it more like shuffling. She can take for example the contents of her lava dimension and transport it to one of her other space-time while simultaneously replacing the now empty dimension with the contents of the new space-time she switched to. Think of it as sasuke swapping but instead of 2 things this time 2 worlds content for example acid switched with lava world.
2) ZETSU DESCRIPTION: From this scan here Zetsu states "when mother transforms the worlds dimension". See how he separates world and dimension; in fact, he is clearly saying it is the world (i.e. the dimensions contents) that she moves and not the people in it.
A counter which might be used is kakashi description. Overall I think he favors my description. He talks about the ability first in the lava world and then the ice world. He seems pretty confused in the lava world and goes back and forth; first saying she summoned a different dimension and later says she forcibly dragged them there. but by the time he gets to the ice world he seems to be of the notion that she instantly rewrites the world rather than teleports them. He is not really an expert but just wanted to put it out there.
Another thing we need to factor in is the ridiculous amount of chakra it uses up. First of all, before Kaguya in the Naruto series teleportation never uses a lot of chakra. Minato does not have notably high chakra, but he spams this jutsu. The technique that actually drains chakra heavily is the transportation technique i.e. opening of space time portals. the way it is emphasized for sasuke shows this. even the way kakashi slumps after 2 or 3 kamui shows this also. Now kaguya also uses the transportation technique, obito even noted that because the dimension is so vast that how is kaguya instantly opening it, the chakra must be ridiculous. Heck 100 healings chakra was barely sufficient. Yet both zetsu and kaguya never complained about it's chakra drain. This makes sense considering Naruto who's chakra was so much at this point still thought kaguya chakra was ridiculous, mind you at that point she had not even fully appeared. When she emerged sasuke even said he didn't believe such existed. With all these it makes no sense for her to teleport like 5 people 4 times and suddenly her chakra is really low? same person with so much chakra it is ridiculous to someone with already ridiculous chakra? changing the worlds makes more sense for that level of chakra drain. In comparison Minato teleported like hundreds of people and he still had lot of chkara and his chakra is barely even significant compared to Kaguya.
My last issue comes from Sakura, Kakashi and obito. She and zetsu both know this technique drains ridiculous chakra. Why then does she keep teleporting the trio with Naruto and Sasuke. Think about it, she considered them basically like insects at the beginning, absolutely no reason to carry them along. Fine the first time they were all extremely close to her so we can say they were just caught up in the Jutsu, but the switch was from lava to ice they were so much far away and yet they went along. Why waste more ridiculous amount of chakra on pebbles. Kaguya might not be the brightest, but she isn't dumb heck zetsu would have advised against it.
All in all I see overwheming evidence pointing towards her moving the worlds rather than teleporting the people to a different world.

Last edited:
Following, the op makes sense. Senpai, the links are still not working, just post the image instead of using a hyperlink.

This is pretty common knowledge , I assumed it was already accepted, the drag part likely comes from someone copy pasting fan translation of the databook from narutoversity or something , where the figurative text is on the side.

But yes Kaguya's ability works by summoning the dimension to you

Alright I noticed the description given for Amenominaka says "She forcibly drags anyone within her range to another dimension and for a number of reasons I think that is wrong. Before I start with my actual points i want to share something that I thought of which not really a viable point but kinda makes sense in a way. Sasuke Amenotejikara and Kaguya Amenominaka were introduced not so many chapters between them. I like to think they share a similarity more than just similar names. I think while Sasuke's ability allows him to swap 2 things of his choosing while Kaguya's ability allows her swap 2 worlds of her choosing. Now into my actual reasoning.

1) DATABOOK DESCRIPTION: Now this might need to be translated again by a staff but the description here is very clear. It says she can move the world in together with other people to a different dimension. I like to describe it more like shuffling. She can take for example the contents of her lava dimension and transport it to one of her other space-time while simultaneously replacing the now empty dimension with the contents of the new space-time she switched to. Think of it as sasuke swapping but instead of 2 things this time 2 worlds content for example acid switched with lava world.
If she summoned the dimension to you then everyone om earth would be in Kaguya's dimension. Which isn't the case
2) ZETSU DESCRIPTION: From this scan here Zetsu states "when mother transforms the worlds dimension". See how he separates world and dimension; in fact, he is clearly saying it is the world (i.e. the dimensions contents) that she moves and not the people in it.
A counter which might be used is kakashi description. Overall I think he favors my description. He talks about the ability first in the lava world and then the ice world. He seems pretty confused in the lava world and goes back and forth; first saying she summoned a different dimension and later says she forcibly dragged them there. but by the time he gets to the ice world he seems to be of the notion that she instantly rewrites the world rather than teleports them. He is not really an expert but just wanted to put it out there.
Another thing we need to factor in is the ridiculous amount of chakra it uses up. First of all, before Kaguya in the Naruto series teleportation never uses a lot of chakra. Minato does not have notably high chakra, but he spams this jutsu. The technique that actually drains chakra heavily is the transportation technique i.e. opening of space time portals. the way it is emphasized for sasuke shows this. even the way kakashi slumps after 2 or 3 kamui shows this also. Now kaguya also uses the transportation technique, obito even noted that because the dimension is so vast that how is kaguya instantly opening it, the chakra must be ridiculous. Heck 100 healings chakra was barely sufficient. Yet both zetsu and kaguya never complained about it's chakra drain. This makes sense considering Naruto who's chakra was so much at this point still thought kaguya chakra was ridiculous, mind you at that point she had not even fully appeared. When she emerged sasuke even said he didn't believe such existed. With all these it makes no sense for her to teleport like 5 people 4 times and suddenly her chakra is really low? same person with so much chakra it is ridiculous to someone with already ridiculous chakra? changing the worlds makes more sense for that level of chakra drain. In comparison Minato teleported like hundreds of people and he still had lot of chkara and his chakra is barely even significant compared to Kaguya.
Her technique drains more chakra because it has a larger area of affect and it's instant unlike kmaui
My last issue comes from Sakura, Kakashi and obito. She and zetsu both know this technique drains ridiculous chakra. Why then does she keep teleporting the trio with Naruto and Sasuke. Think about it, she considered them basically like insects at the beginning, absolutely no reason to carry them along. Fine the first time they were all extremely close to her so we can say they were just caught up in the Jutsu, but the switch was from lava to ice they were so much far away and yet they went along. Why waste more ridiculous amount of chakra on pebbles. Kaguya might not be the brightest, but she isn't dumb heck zetsu would have advised against it.
All in all I see overwheming evidence pointing towards her moving the worlds rather than teleporting the people to a different world.
Obito stated it takes more chakra to go to Kaguya's space-time because it's not his space-time

If she summoned the dimension to you then everyone om earth would be in Kaguya's dimension. Which isn't the case
Uhhn no they would be wherever the earth is coz they are bound to the God tree which is deeply rooted in the earth . She swapped worlds. Whatever is bound with the world goes away with the world
Her technique drains more chakra because it has a larger area of affect and it's instant unlike kmaui
Kamui is a transportation technique like the one kaguya has. Don't know how you equated it. Minato teleportation is instant, took hundreds of people and affected a significantly large area. Still didn't loose all his chakra even though he didn't have anywhere close to kaguya.
Also kamui is instant. It is warping your own body into the dimension that takes time
Obito stated it takes more chakra to go to Kaguya's space-time because it's not his space-time
And when he gets there he states that it is so vast he wonders how kaguya is able to instantly open one coz the chakra to do so is ridiculous.

I see you ignored the 2 actual statements of changing the world and not the people

Uhhn no they would be wherever the earth is coz they are bound to the God tree which is deeply rooted in the earth . She swapped worlds. Whatever is bound with the world goes away with the world
Sounds like a bunch of head cannon. The edo kage where not bound by the God tree yet they where not swapped. Kaguya's dimensions have different celestial bodies in the sky. If she just swapping planets then they would all have the same celestial bodies in the sky which isnt the case. Unless your saying shes swapping everything even the planets and stars.
Kamui is a transportation technique like the one kaguya has. Don't know how you equated it. Minato teleportation is instant, took hundreds of people and affected a significantly large area. Still didn't loose all his chakra even though he didn't have anywhere close to kaguya.
Also kamui is instant. It is warping your own body into the dimension that takes time
FTG wasn't used to move plp whole dimension now was it? And it could just be the techniques are different. For example sasuke uses a large amount of chakra to create portals while obito can do it pretty easily. Some techniques just take more chakra than others
And when he gets there he states that it is so vast he wonders how kaguya is able to instantly open one coz the chakra to do so is ridiculous.

I see you ignored the 2 actual statements of changing the world and not the people
World can be interpreted different ways for say it only means dimension or planet is wrong. World can even be a region

Last edited:
Agree FRA, still loses to Haki layering sadly
literacy-scaling-kaido-haki-transcends-all-line-because-v0-5vka3vfe4g8b1.jpg

Unless your saying shes swapping everything even the planets and stars.
Yes entire timespaces are being swapped.
think of it like a magic trick where they try and pull a piece of paper out from the glass without moving the glass, now picture the glass being Kaguya and everyone in her immediate vicinity. now picture everything else including the people and original timespace being the paper.

Sounds like a bunch of head cannon. The edo kage where not bound by the God tree yet they where not swapped. Kaguya's dimensions have different celestial bodies in the sky. If she just swapping planets then they would all have the same celestial bodies in the sky which isnt the case. Unless your saying shes swapping everything even the planets and stars.
Great you finally get it. Even though I specifically said contents in the dimension Glad you get it
FTG wasn't used to move plp whole dimension now was it? And it could just be the techniques are different. For example sasuke uses a large amount of chakra to create portals while obito can do it pretty easily. Some techniques just take more chakra than others
False. Sasuke easily summoned his hawk in a different dimension with no draw backs. Between dimensions is a skill thing not a chakra thing. You would need proof it is. And obito cannot do it pretty easily lol. Did you forget he needed 100 healings to do it? Kamui was relatively small so he needed less chakra even though he was an uchiha with hashirama cells (ridiculous chakra)
World can be interpreted different ways for say it only means dimension or planet is wrong. World can even be a region
So much headcanon it's not worth a reply

Huh, I thought when the staff member was knowledgeable on the series it would count even if they were content mods. I can't remember the discussion though so I'm most likely mistaken. 2 staff votes is still enough though so it's all still gravy.
Would be awesome if that were the case.

oh wow. what exactly differentiates contents mods from thread mods
Thread mods specifically have evaluation rights to evaluate threads, content mods focus on edits done to pages, overseeing and fixing poor edits and so on.

Can I see a description for how the ability / justification would be worded on her profile?

Can I see a description for how the ability / justification would be worded on her profile?
without plagiarizing them specifically

Narutopedia explains it like this

"Using her Rinne Sharingan, Kaguya Ōtsutsuki replaces the world around her with one of her personal dimensions; everyone near Kaguya at the time will experience the same change of place.[1] Unlike most space–time ninjutsu, where users move themselves to a destination, Kaguya moves the destination to herself."

so a rewording or reworking of this would be ideal

Amenominaka: By using her third eye, Kaguya is able to replace the world around her with one of her dimensions. unlike most space-time ninjutsu where one moves themselves as well as others to a destination, Kaguya moves the destination itself to her simultaneously replacing it with the other.

Back