• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE RABBIT GODDESS ABILITY CHANGE (Otsusuki Kaguya)

This should be alright. I was kinda mixed on the interpretation but dimension shift seems more accurate than her just yeeting herself and the people to another dimension.
Can I see a description for how the ability / justification would be worded on her profile?
I already debunked this argument she is not swapping dimensions. If that was the case everyone on earth would be inside her dimension not just team 7

tst,medium,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Also this statement here is been taken way outta context

"This is a technique Kaguya uses with the "Rinne Sharingan". She can move the world she is in along with everyone else to another space in an instant."

It says she moves the world along with the people to another space. If we take world to mean dimension that's means she's moving the dimension to another dimension with all the people on it.Which makes 0 sense. If the is was the case the dimension the people are in would not change and team 7 would always be on the earth since she's shifting the dimension and the plp. Only way this statement makes any sense is if world means the area she's in and not a planet or dimension.

Kaguya shifting whole dimensions is just completely bonkers. Might just make a down grade after this

Also this statement here is been taken way outta context

"This is a technique Kaguya uses with the "Rinne Sharingan". She can move the world she is in along with everyone else to another space in an instant."

It says she moves the world along with the people to another space. If we take world to mean dimension that's means she's moving the dimension to another dimension with all the people on it.Which makes 0 sense. If the is was the case the dimension the people are in would not change and team 7 would always be on the earth since she's shifting the dimension and the plp. Only way this statement makes any sense is if world means the area she's in and not a planet or dimension.

Kaguya shifting whole dimensions is just completely bonkers. Might just make a down grade after this
Are you being purposely disingenuous or has this thread been on for quite a while that you don't even know the original arguments in itself?

Go back and read the actual arguments in this thread.. I'm giving you the benefit of doubt that maybe you have forgotten the crux of the argument because if you didn't forget then this is the shittiest reply I have seen in all my time on this wiki

Are you being purposely disingenuous or has this thread been on for quite a while that you don't even know the original arguments in itself?

Go back and read the actual arguments in this thread.. I'm giving you the benefit of doubt that maybe you have forgotten the crux of the argument because if you didn't forget then this is the shittiest reply I have seen in all my time on this wiki
I already addressed all your points and you objectively got debunked.

Literally all you did was take things out of context and made nothing but assumptions...

1st argument:Kaguya swapped the dimension and everyone was in . Debunked by the fact no one om earth other than team 7 was in her dimension.

2nd argument: the db says she moves the world and the plp together.Which you interpreted as she's just swapping the dimensions contents.

All you did you was completely misinterpret what was said. Which i addressed above

3rd argument: Why does it take kaguya so much chakra to teleport when obito and sasuke can easily teleport. Their for it has to be because she moves whole dimensions instead of just her self.

Debunk by the fact some justu just take more chakra than others. Takes sasuke more chakra to move dimensions than obito who has much less chakra. Plus kaguya teleportation is instant and has a larger area of affect.

Last edited:

自由無碍に空間を紡ぐ開眼せし始祖の神通力!!
"輪廻写輪眼" を持ったカグヤが使う術。 瞬時に己のいる世界を周りの者共々、別の空間へと移すことができる。移動できるのは、溶岩、氷、超重力、砂、酸の空間であり、この五つの空間は、始球空間から直接繋がっている。発動すると、大量のチャクラが消費されるので膨大な力を持つ彼女にしかできない瞳術なのだ。
(The divine power of the enlightened founder who freely weaves space!!
A technique used by Kaguya, who has the "Rinne Sharingan." You can instantly transport the world you are in to another space along with those around you. The spaces that can be moved are lava, ice, super gravity, sand, and acid, and these five spaces are directly connected from the starting space. When activated, a large amount of chakra is consumed, so it is a pupil technique that only someone with immense power can perform.)
別の空間に強制的に引きずり込む。抗う術はなくそこから元の空間に自力で戻ることは不可能。 恐るべき術だ。
(Forcibly drag the enemies into another space. There is no way to resist, and it is impossible to return to the original space on their own. It's a terrifying technique.)

This is just gg translation, would be better if there's help of translator staff

The effects of the ability in regards to people is localized, the rest of the world is being swapped as well.
Well now you just made a big assumption.

Your essential saying it swaps plp near her to another dimension. While At the same time swapping the rest of the dimension and the other plp with a different dimension.

Another way to put it your saying kaguya moves naruto's universe with the only exception being team 7 and swaps it with the lava dimension. Which completely goes against what the databook stated. Saying she moves the world and the people together to A space. Not moving the people around her to one space and the world/universe to another. Like how does even make sense? The best interpretation is that world to mean the area that she is in and not the universe

I already addressed all your points and you objectively got debunked.

Literally all you did was take things out of context and made nothing but assumptions...

1st argument:Kaguya swapped the dimension and everyone was in . Debunked by the fact no one om earth other than team 7 was in her dimension.

2nd argument: the db says she moves the world and the plp together.Which you interpreted as she's just swapping the dimensions contents.

All you did you was completely misinterpret what was said. Which i addressed above

3rd argument: Why does it take kaguya so much chakra to teleport when obito and sasuke can easily teleport. Their for it has to be because she moves whole dimensions instead of just her self.

Debunk by the fact some justu just take more chakra than others. Takes sasuke more chakra to move dimensions than obito who has much less chakra. Plus kaguya teleportation is instant and has a larger area of affect.
Just want to note to you. If you see everyone completely ignore your points no one is being biased. Most of us don't know each other to be able to be collectively biased at you. What you are saying is just wrong.
Did this ever got applied? Seems accepted.
I have 2 votes. Currently need one more. Your input will be appreciated

Well now you just made a big assumption.

Your essential saying it swaps plp near her to another dimension. While At the same time swapping the rest of the dimension and the other plp with a different dimension.
thats not an assumption thats literally what is stated and what happens. which is why Kakashi,Sakura,Obito were sent into her dimension too, she wasnt even aware they were there nor did she care.

read above for my water glass analogy so you can understand, because it seems like your confusing yourself about how it works.

thats not an assumption thats literally what is stated and what happens. which is why Kakashi,Sakura,Obito were sent into her dimension too, she wasnt even aware they were there nor did she care.
Well maybe just maybe she drags plp in range to another dimension
read above for my water glass analogy so you can understand, because it seems like your confusing yourself about how it works.
This

"think of it like a magic trick where they try and pull a piece of paper out from the glass without moving the glass, now picture the glass being Kaguya and everyone in her immediate vicinity. now picture everything else including the people and original timespace being the paper."

So pretty much the whole dimension except kaguya and the people around her is swapped? That still goes against the databook saying the plp around her together with the world/area are moved/dragged to another space. In your analogy the people aren't affected just the dimension.

So what makes more sense her just moving area and the plp around her to another to space

Or her just swapping the whole dimension except plp within a certain area

Your interpretation does not hold more weight then my own. Yours leads to way more assumptions.

Last edited:
That still goes against the databook saying the plp around her together with the world
the people around her is the people in her vicinity, remember the databook is mentioning the event from the fight
n your analogy the people aren't affected just the dimension.
they are, they part of this paper
So what makes more sense her just moving area and the plp around her to another to space

Or her just swapping the whole dimension except plp within a certain area
her swapping dimensions, which is consistent with what we are told and what happens, you only think its an issue because you think her having that kind of AOE is ridiuclous.
so to make it even easier, think of Kaguya and the people near her not being effected by the swap but the environment is.
Your interpretation does not hold more weight then my own. Yours leads to way more assumptions.
mines not an interpretation, im literally just describing the ability as it shown and told to us.

the people around her is the people in her vicinity, remember the databook is mentioning the event from the fight
Yes that what I'm saying
they are, they part of this paper

her swapping dimensions, which is consistent with what we are told and what
When is it said she swaps dimensions? The only statement that can be taken that way is black zetsu's. Which he says she changes the space-time of the world. Verses the databook and other character statements saying she drags plp into another space-time.
happens, you only think its an issue because you think her having that kind of AOE is ridiuclous.
Not really. I think it's a issue because people are taking things way outta context.
so to make it even easier, think of Kaguya and the people near her not being effected by the swap but the environment is.
Except the databook literally says the plp near her are affected by the swap and being dragged to another space
mines not an interpretation, im literally just describing the ability as it shown and told to us.

When is it said she swaps dimensions? The only statement that can be taken that way is black zetsu's. Which he says she changes the space-time of the world. Verses the databook and other character statements saying she drags plp into another space-time.
Dude the databook literally word for word says she drags the world. The other people statement I.e kakashi also says she instantly warps the worlds.

I don't know what you are arguing at this point

Dude the databook literally word for word says she drags the world
Again if interpert world as dimension the statement makes no sense. Because your saying moving one dimension into another one.

"She can move the world she is in along with everyone else to another space in an instant. Starting from the initial space, the five spaces that are directly connected that she can move to are lava, water, supergravity, sand, and acid."

"Starting form the initial space" initial space means the starting area she is in before using her ability. From their she can move to other 5 dimensions. It literally says she's moving to these areas not them moving to her

It's literally saying she can moves the plp and the world to any of those 5 spaces. Not swapping or changing a space with another

. The other people statement I.e kakashi also says she instantly warps the worlds.

I don't know what you are arguing at this point
Theirs other statements by naruto and Kakashi saying she drags them to another world.

Again if interpert world as dimension the statement makes no sense. Because your saying moving one dimension into another one.

"She can move the world she is in along with everyone else to another space in an instant. Starting from the initial space, the five spaces that are directly connected that she can move to are lava, water, supergravity, sand, and acid."

"Starting form the initial space" initial space means the starting area she is in before using her ability. From their she can move to other 5 dimensions. It literally says she's moving to these areas not them moving to her

It's literally saying she can moves the plp and the world to any of those 5 spaces. Not swapping or changing a space with another

Theirs other statements by naruto and Kakashi saying she drags them to another world.
You rewarded the translation to fit your narrative. It is not "the five spaces that she can move to" it is the five spaces that can be moved . Denoting she is moving the spaces rather than moving people. Right there in what you highlighted the first thing is she can move the world yet you're bent on dying on the hill that no it's not possible

Please stop replying to me at this point. You're being purposely disingenuous and I don't like it

Last edited:
You rewarded the translation to fit your narrative. It is not "the five spaces that she can move to" it is the five spaces that can be moved . Denoting she is moving the spaces rather than moving people. Right there in what you highlighted the first thing is she can move the world yet you're bent on dying on the hill that no it's not possible

Please stop replying to me at this point. You're being purposely disingenuous and I don't like it
No i literally used a official translation from vsb wiki. Your the disingenuous one

No i literally a official translation from vsb wiki. Your the disingenuous one

Bro the literal description of her ability is to switch dimension’s, I really don’t know what you’re arguing about tbh. Almost every source says the same thing(databook, wiki etc).it only affects those close to her when she is switching dimensions.

So isn't this just teleportation?
It is a form of teleportation but uses a specific mechanic.
@Shadowbokunohero explained it earlier.
Other teleportation may affect people directly, but Amenominaka affects space directly. Kaguya is rewriting the space around her. To be honest, it's closer to reality warping than teleportation. It might be a high-caliber Shinjutsu and one of the top hax in the verse. This would prove useful against people who have resistance to direct teleportation.

Last edited:
To be honest, it's closer to reality warping than teleportation
This is indeed the case. It's only ever been described as rewriting the world, rather than a standard Space-Time Jutsu.
Hell, Kakashi, who's pretty darn familiar with Space-Time shenanigans at that point, thought it was a genjutsu at first.

This is indeed the case. It's only ever been described as rewriting the world, rather than a standard Space-Time Jutsu.
Hell, Kakashi, who's pretty darn familiar with Space-Time shenanigans at that point, thought it was a genjutsu at first.
literally the kanji describes her weaving space around her almost like fabric, its why back in the day fans use to think this meant she created her dimensions on the spot.

its not literal otherwise it would straight up be reality warping, Slayer was saying thats how the effect is likened.
Yeah, exactly. These people know what being teleported is like. They're familiar with stuff like the Reverse Summoning and Kamui. This is different. The point is that it's an ability that affects the world itself, rather than specific people.

If she's rewriting it, then wouldn't only one of those worlds exist at a time?
Reality Warping doesn't always involve Creation as we know there are several layers of it.
Manipulating something by bypassing logical attributes can still be regarded as reality warping.

The way they explain it is that it's not simply moving targets from point A to point B, but rather bringing Point B to Point A in a way that both Points don't intersect or interact. It's not logical, that's why I said it's closer to reality warping.
However, it's also possible she, literally is moving star realms instantly. We know Otsutsuki travel worlds and those worlds are not subspaces like Kamui and ftg.

It's just like the difference between a Time Stop and a Molecular Immobilization. One affects the environment/space, the other affects the body.

Last edited:
I totally forgot about this thread for a while.
Since this is just an ability change that affects only one person are 2 staff votes enough to implement or I still need one more?

Back