• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The slayer of Diana are meet (Boa Hancock vs Penthesilea)

Both are attractive, however they have two flaws (One obsessed with Luffy, one will kill you if you call her "beautiful")

(Oh shit, i just say tha-Get ourage Amazon'ed-)

-ressurect-

Basically, the slayer of Diana will fight each other. The battle of warriors girl (And comes from Amazon), who would win!!?

-7-A Hancock are used

-Speed are unequalized (for now?)

-Both in character

-Place: Lost Belt 1 Anastasia

-Range are 10 meters

-Win via death!!!

6f9939e614e5f1dc19e5bdfd17aaa951
Boa hancock the pirate empress by bodskih-dbcd4hh

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

IDK how Pentheselia's powers work or what it's her leading move but in the other hand Hancock's petrification is a 100% first move.

Edit: As long as she isn't asexual or something like that, she could. Hancock can induce lust in women and animals.

^So unless Penthesilea leads with Berserk Mode she probably gets one-shot. I don't know much about Fate so I can't say how in character that is.

Her ME doesn't come into play unless she fights a Greek Hero or uses Outrage. Boa should petrify her pretty fast.

Voting Hancock.

Okay, but still Hancock is always opening with her DF so even if Penthe gets rid of that problem Hancock doesn't need lust to use the Slave Arrow or the Perfume Femur.

So unless Penthe has some hax to put Hancock down right off the bat, I vote for Hancock. As always, because she always has good win/loss record despite the tier.

I know, but grace it's kinda a countdown. And looking at how this match is right now, a comeback is unlikely.

Hancock could probably defeat a good number of the less hax berserkers if they don't have super high mad enhancement. You could probably get Boa a good number of wins

Link me if you make more matches like this

Of course I want to, but putting redundant matches in her profile is... redundant. If she defeats this Berserker, other weaker and haxless Berserkers will lose aswell and there's no point in making those matches.

But they get more wins that way. And it gets the berserkers that dont usually get matches more matches on their profiles. Redundancy isnt an issue because many of them have a large skill and character gap. If you wanna do someone like Fran who has some hax then do so

DF and Haki can't be equalized with magic nor any kind of power. At least not with the magic that works like Ki or Chakra.

If that's the case the match'd be fair only if Hancock holds advantage in stats which I'm not sure.

Back