• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Riders come to bargain against The Hindu God Composite: Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O vs Arjuna Alter

ALTERNATE TITLE: O LORD, MAY TIME SHALL CONTINUE TO EXIST IN THE END OF ERA

What am i doing actualy, i should updating my tourney but this idea suddenly come to my mind and it such a waste if i'm scrapping it
Well to be fair, there is a plan to make Ohma Zi-O vs Beast (mainly Tiamat), maybe i can do that later once this and Sith vs Revice are over, and done updating my tourney which the latter wouldn't take too long
The reason why i can't scrap it is because their theme, one is the composite of Kamen Riders and one is the composite of Hindu Gods
So yeah, enjoy this match and considering that a tier 1 matches can be so convoluted, stay civil and be nice, okay? Here we go!!!

Summary would be added later

• Lostbelt King Arjuna Alter is used and it's the 1-C
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Yuga Kshetra
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters at the start, otherwise irrelevant
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Demon King of All-Riders Timeline: 0
  • The Composite Hindu God of Deified Hero: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Kamen.Rider.Zi-O.600.3709857.jpg

VS
Berserker.%28Arjuna.Alter%29.600.3487318.jpg

Doesn't really need to huh? I thought in order to interact TD you need to bypass their immunity through TD like to kill/interact someone who transcend life-death, it's necesary to negate their immunity to life-death duality 🤔

Not kill, but they can just incap them. But all the outer gods can kill them though, for being 9-D.
How would he incap? Oma passive powernull bypass resistance to Resistance Neg, it basically disable just about everything including things like TD type 2, Invul and so on.

how does his plot hax work?
Whatever Ohma speaks will become the plot.

This plot hax was originally belong to Novel Gamer Ex-Aid.

Ex-Aid gave 4 plots when he fights God Gemn:
-You cant hurt me (none of Gemn's attacks can even scratch Ex-Aid)

-Your powers cant work on me (have to check this part again, but yeah, if I remember it correctly, this invalidated all Gemn's powers on Ex-Aid)

-my attacks are always fatal to you (all Ex-Aids attacks deal significant damages on Gemn)

-Your story end here (Novel Gamer Ex-Aid's rider kick that one hit kills God Gemn)

Uhhhhh, I don’t think those 4 are proof of plot manip. It can be him being stronger, or power null…..
The narrator directly said Novel Gamer Ex-Aid's power is to control the story.
I only explain how does the said Plot manip works, which is through speaking whatever the user want the plot to become.
Which is why the form's weapon is a pen. (he's never used it tho)
kamen_rider_ex_aid_novel_gamer_level_x__fanmade__by_neorider217_df5jtlp-fullview.png

Last edited:
Well regardless, killing Oma is out of the question; his very concept of existence (which is 9D) was erased and he just came back like absolutely nothing happened.

The question now is does Arjuna have any means to incapacitate him?

So the plot manip is something he have but no proof of using, so same situation as Yhwach.
Please eleborates what you mean by this?
I have shown how the plot manip works in the series itself, which is making anything the user say become the plot. (Ex-Aid gave 4 plots when he fought Gemn)
Perhaps you mean only Ex-Aid have used it, but not Ohma? Technically, Ohma have all the Kamen Rider powers, everything the Kamen Riders have done in the franchise is also a demonstration of what Ohma can do as well.
There's a reason why we called him the "canonical composite Kamen Rider" after all

Last edited:
Its for having the power but haven’t demonstrated the use of it like Yhwach.

Edit: I just noticed the note, but is he okay to use now?
Note 2: Due to the fact that Kamen Rider is going through several revisions, please do not use this profile until said revisions are complete.

He did shown to have used the powers of previous Kamen Riders, like in this video where Zi-Oh trying to defeats Ohma Zi-O by using the powers of the other Kamen Riders, Ohma countered them all with his own versions of the said powers but superior.

But well, he's barely ever need to uses any of them. The reason for this was because all of Ohma's enemies are so underwhelming that they would easily get one-shotted by Ohma's raw powers. So it's always Ohma going easy on them, outright one-shotting them, or summons lackey to fight for him...Just so that his opponents could get a fair fight.

Last edited:

Edit: I just noticed the note, but is he okay to use now?
Yeah i think he is, we have passed out many of revisions in the past, what we're going throught are a revisions that aren't affected Ohma, and even if they do, the revision project are taking a long time so why not?

Not anime but still weebshit: Kamen Rider Black Sun. It's 10 episodes long and mature rated so you don't have to worry about it being long or made for kids like the main series.

The story takes place in a world where monster-human hybrids known as Kaijin exist and are discriminated against in society. One man whose history is deeply ingrained in the appearance of these Kaijin must stand and fight against the forces that oppose them; all the while uncovering the mystery of their appearance.
Ovens, why are you randomly drop a promotion for Black Sun out of nowhere?

I don't think either has cast their vote yet. Some have opted to vote "incon," but everyone is still discussing whether each side can incap the other.

Oh yeah, I'm going to address the point about Ohma not using "....." power before despite having it.

Yes, it is true that Ohma does not choose to use other riders' powers most of the time, but keep in mind that he can summon said riders to aid him. In fact, Ohma Form Zi-O basically summons tons of Riders and lets them unleash their madness. Simply put, if he does not use the power, the riders will do so for him.

This is basically the answer to "Ohma has too many powers but doesn't use any of them," since he could summon all the riders at once instead.

Oh yeah, I'm going to address the point about Ohma not using "....." power before despite having it.

Yes, it is true that Ohma does not choose to use other riders' powers most of the time, but keep in mind that he can summon said riders to aid him. In fact, Ohma Form Zi-O basically summons tons of Riders and lets them unleash their madness. Simply put, if he does not use the power, the riders will do so for him.

This is basically the answer to "Ohma has too many powers but doesn't use any of them," since he could summon all the riders at once instead.
I am sensing some PIS or CIS cause obviously if he really wanted to he could have easily destroyed them but the writer made sure that wouldn’t happen.

or it could be just he’s arrogant or it wouldn’t feel good to just one shot everyone cause where is the fun in that.

so is it the former (PIS/CIS) or the latter (arrogance/no fun in one-shotting them)?

I think it's more of the case of "You mofos are so underwhelming, so fight this guy who I just summoned instead"
it wouldn’t feel good to just one shot everyone cause where is the fun in that.
Actually...everytime he fight seriously, it's simply just Ohma one-shotting everyone. Even the former god-tier of the verse got one-shotted by him bruh

Back