• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Riders come to bargain against The Hindu God Composite: Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O vs Arjuna Alter

ALTERNATE TITLE: O LORD, MAY TIME SHALL CONTINUE TO EXIST IN THE END OF ERA

What am i doing actualy, i should updating my tourney but this idea suddenly come to my mind and it such a waste if i'm scrapping it
Well to be fair, there is a plan to make Ohma Zi-O vs Beast (mainly Tiamat), maybe i can do that later once this and Sith vs Revice are over, and done updating my tourney which the latter wouldn't take too long
The reason why i can't scrap it is because their theme, one is the composite of Kamen Riders and one is the composite of Hindu Gods
So yeah, enjoy this match and considering that a tier 1 matches can be so convoluted, stay civil and be nice, okay? Here we go!!!

Summary would be added later

• Lostbelt King Arjuna Alter is used and it's the 1-C
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Yuga Kshetra
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters at the start, otherwise irrelevant
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Demon King of All-Riders Timeline: 0
  • The Composite Hindu God of Deified Hero: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Kamen.Rider.Zi-O.600.3709857.jpg

VS
Berserker.%28Arjuna.Alter%29.600.3487318.jpg

From what i have seen in Arjuna Alter profile he literally resists to almost all of Ohma Zi-O abilities, only high godly regen of Ohma Zi-O is a problem

Real quick, how would speed work here? Cause speed is equal but Oma’s omnipresent so even with speed equal, he’ll exist everywhere at the same time.

So how are they guys supposed to kill each other? They basically resist all of each other’s haxes, Oma even has every form of immortality expect type 9.

Edit: He actually should have type 9 immortality due to Saver having type 9.

It's seem like Arjuna doesn't have type 9 immortality neg so if Ohma Zi-O use Saver power and his high godly regen, Arjuna can do nothing to him and Ohma can't do anything to Arjuna via his resistance either I think this will be incon match

Looking at these at face value, it may honestly be incon. But just wondering, how good is Arjuna’s resistance to casuallty manipulation? Oma’s casual Hax is far superior to the Rider Watches which can effect people with types 2 and 4 Acasual. And Arjuna’s resistance to casual Hax doesn’t say much I’m leaning towards Oma being able to actually effect him with his causality haxes.

While that could negate the regen, Oma still does have his type 8 immortality due to the people of the real world. Which is a 9D plane if existence. So even high godly regen wouldn’t fully take down Oma

Well, both Oma and Arjuna seem to need to go through several CRTs first. So we may need to hold this thread till we’re done
CRT for Arjuna (and for the rest of servants as well) has been done actually, we just need to applying it
But Ohma Zi-O? Thats new, what's the thing that he'll now?

Remember all the spec revisions we’ve been doing throughout last year? We’re up to Ghost and need to apply everything new to Zi-O once Build’s Specs are done

Remember all the spec revisions we’ve been doing throughout last year? We’re up to Ghost and need to apply everything new to Zi-O once Build’s Specs are done
Remind me, do we actually revised Drive 1000%? If yes then that leave Build, okay then
Hope it doesn't take too long, i can't wait lel

Drive’s done, we just need to do Ex-Aid and Build, which will take some time.

We also need to look back at all the previous CRTs which gives Oma new abilities, as there’s a few. There’s even more CRTs coming but, as James wants to make a CRT for Ghost’s soul Hax.

He may even upgrade the verse for the 4th time

Drive’s done, we just need to do Ex-Aid and Build, which will take some time.

We also need to look back at all the previous CRTs which gives Oma new abilities, as there’s a few. There’s even more CRTs coming but, as James wants to make a CRT for Ghost’s soul Hax.
Man, i can't wait for that long lel
He may even upgrade the verse for the 4th time
By how much extent?

Looking at these at face value, it may honestly be incon. But just wondering, how good is Arjuna’s resistance to casuallty manipulation? Oma’s casual Hax is far superior to the Rider Watches which can effect people with types 2 and 4 Acasual. And Arjuna’s resistance to casual Hax doesn’t say much I’m leaning towards Oma being able to actually effect him with his causality haxes.
Normal servant can affect acausal type 4, and with a crt i will made later the god with authority would be able to affect acausal type 5

Ohma also has TD 2(new updated), layer resistance negation (can affect Barlckxs while RN of those like Ghost can't) too. Though i will make a thread of Acau 5 and Acau 5 interaction for Rider later.

Back