• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the base form of Sigurd? if yes, then Raikou would take this i guess. Sigurd from the Servantverse is indeed very strong considering he lived over 2000 years and thus went through a lot of training with Yagyu and Astarte. I think the Sigurd controlled by Surtr is different from the normal Sigurd.

Although I don't know much about Sigurd but in terms of feats Raikou is superior, against the likes of Musashi and Suzuka for example. Also through scaling, Raikou is above many Servants.

Since there's no new arguments happened, i can call this as a wrap in Raikou favor

I'm going to call my homies to vote here soon

If my memories served it right, the votes was 2(Raikou)-1(Sigurd)-0, right?

That mean right now its 5-1-0 in Raikou favor, only need two more votes

I can't believe many vote for Raiko because of "skill" alone. Well, in terms of skill Sigurd should be above Siegfried if not on par with him, this alone should put him on the level of Karna and not to mention his profile did in fact said he was the greatest Hero of Norse Mythology and that he mastered both sword and magic.

Surely in terms of skill he is not below Raiko even if he is below her Raiko isnt skilled enough to defeat Sigurd through pure skill alone.

All Surtr's feats when he possesed Sigurd in LB 2, he can do all that precisely because he possesed Sigurd's body, while yes Surtr did gave buff to Sigurd's body like Monstruos Strength, Sigurd should be able to perform the majority of feats that Surtr did. He should be able to because Surtr can't even properly use Gram when Ophelia put a limiter to Sigurd's spirit origin, he can only handle gram when Ophelia remove the limiter and allows Surtr to use Sigurd's ascension 2 power, when he can handle gram properly he can cut divine iron like a butter even without calling its true name, now can Raiko's sword handle that?

Sigurd's personal Skill and NP already put him above Raiko, i really don't see how Raiko can win this with only "skill" alone.

Uh oh, wank alert! Unfortunately, Karna was pretty casual against Sieg last I checked, and only really busted out the big guns when Sieg started spamming the **** out of Balmung, so ouch to that.

Read This chick's file and call me in the morning

you do realize all of that is either speculation or Surtr's feats right? None of what you just typed up fairly incoherently actually means anything here, cause Sigurd wasn't at all in control.

He literally has to impale her to activate a Low 6-B nuke, not happening.

Uh oh, wank alert! Unfortunately, Karna was pretty casual against Sieg last I checked, and only really busted out the big guns when Sieg started spamming the **** out of Balmung, so ouch to that.
First off, rude
Second, Sieg and Siegfried are different person, yes i know that Sieg can use most of his power but that doesn't count tbh

However, Makenai point on Sigurd skill should remain stand

Read This chick's file and call me in the morning

you do realize all of that is either speculation or Surtr's feats right? None of what you just typed up fairly incoherently actually means anything here, cause Sigurd wasn't at all in control.

He literally has to impale her to activate a Low 6-B nuke, not happening.
Well, first i said Siegfried not Sieg, second that chick defeated Raiko before she got all that peerless swordmanship.

Third even if Sigurd cannot perform Surtr feats, alteast we know that his gram alone can cut a divine steel like a butter.

FFS I gave a video example of him not needing to impale anyone.

raikou has 2 keys for a reason.
Uh, houston? No you didn't, he didn't activate his NP for that. He just kinda swung his big ass sword.

gasp oh no! It totally doesn't have any reason not to scale to her base key cause she didn't have any prove-able intelligence or skill changes
Well, first i said Siegfried not Sieg, second that chick defeated Raiko before she got all that peerless swordmanship.

Third even if Sigurd cannot perform Surtr feats, alteast we know that his gram alone can cut a divine steel like a butter.
Siegfried like, never fought Karna I don't think? Memory on the beginng of Apocrophya is shoddy though, I just know Karna fought Sieg guaranteed. And Raiko still gave Musashi, who might I add already beat her worlds' Kojiro at that point, a challenge without sheer AP

It can, the issue is why would Raiko try and force a sword clash? Or even engage in one?

Siegfried like, never fought Karna I don't think? Memory on the beginng of Apocrophya is shoddy though, I just know Karna fought Sieg guaranteed. And Raiko still gave Musashi, who might I add already beat her worlds' Kojiro at that point, a challenge without sheer AP

It can, the issue is why would Raiko try and force a sword clash? Or even engage in one?

They did fight but well Karna did have the advantage but still i think Sigurd should be above Siegfried based on his Wisdom Glasses and that he Mastered both sword and magic.

Musashi isnt even a renowned swordsman in her world let alone defeating Kojiro, you can't compare Raiko's skill to Musashi's complete skill.

Well i wonder why a swordsman bother clashing their sword with their enemy.

Uh, houston? No you didn't, he didn't activate his NP for that. He just kinda swung his big ass sword.
low 1-C sigurd confirmed? with his sword basic swings having an AOE effect able to counteract surtur attack? I mean I'm not gonna disagree on that for sure.
gasp oh no! It totally doesn't have any reason not to scale to her base key cause she didn't have any prove-able intelligence or skill changes
AP matters. It's literally the one advantage raikou had over musashi, a ridiculous AP boost, vs musashi being a living being.

They did fight but well Karna did have the advantage but still i think Sigurd should be above Siegfried based on his Wisdom Glasses and that he Mastered both sword and magic.

Musashi isnt even a renowned swordsman in her world let alone defeating Kojiro, you can't compare Raiko's skill to Musashi's complete skill.

Well i wonder why a swordsman bother clashing their sword with their enemy.
Magic is an entirely different skill mate, also still no proof he lolwisdoms in-character.

"Musashi is the single most renowned swordswoman in Japan, being the founder of her legendary two-sword style and defeating her version of Sasaki Kojiro, whose technique was so sublime that he treads into the realm of True Magic with only pure swordsmanship". Ah, so I see whenever you speak it's actually your asscheeks clapping cause you just talked out of your ass. No seriously, that's the first sentence in Musashi's intelligence section.

Many reasons they wouldn't, like not wanting to clash with a very clearly supernatural glowing blue sword.
low 1-C sigurd confirmed? with his sword basic swings having an AOE effect able to counteract surtur attack? I mean I'm not gonna disagree on that for sure.

AP matters. It's literally the one advantage raikou had over musashi, a ridiculous AP boost, vs musashi being a living being.
Or, as is usual with FGO and it's love of tier 1s, massive outlier.

When did I say Raikou outskilled Musashi? She can keep up with our favorite swordswoman and not get completely and utterly skillfucked

When did I say Raikou outskilled Musashi? She can keep up with our favorite swordswoman and not get completely and utterly skillfucked
did you just ignore half of my message again? The advantage she had over musashi was the AP buff from the curse of annihilation, so her regular berserker form absolutely doesn't scale in any way

My last post on this thread and it'll be highlighting something you so obviously ignored

She can keep up with our favorite swordswoman and not get completely and utterly skillfucked

Do you think skills are some kind of godly criteria that nothing can get past or something?

I'm in phone and with internet problems so I'm not gonna argue more since it was said enough already and grace already started.

Though I just want to point something minor, Musashi had problems with Raikou not do to strength but skill, that's why she called Raikou a monster when she blocked her sword at the beginning and why she even after defeat her said that she was a skill monster.

But anyways, enough was already said about both sides so there is no need to more, people already decided their vote so let this in peace.

Wow this is just massive Raiko bias and wank there. Even though i already said Musashi when fighting Raiko isnt even a complete Musashi, do you guys even read shimousha?

"Musashi is the single most renowned swordswoman in Japan, being the founder of her legendary two-sword style and defeating her version of Sasaki Kojiro, whose technique was so sublime that he treads into the realm of True Magic with only pure swordsmanship". Ah, so I see whenever you speak it's actually your asscheeks clapping cause you just talked out of your ass. No seriously, that's the first sentence in Musashi's intelligence section.

Many reasons they wouldn't, like not wanting to clash with a very clearly supernatural glowing blue sword.

Well, atleast i didnt pick a line from Wiki and actually read the story, tbh you are the one whos so far spitting bullshit, anyone who read the story will know that and tbh your comment just really embarassing, seriously i didnt want to argue with someone who had 9 year old mentality.

Well, atleast i didnt pick a line from Wiki and actually read the story, tbh you are the one whos so far spitting bullshit, anyone who read the story will know that and tbh your comment just really embarassing, seriously i didnt want to argue with someone who had 9 year old mentality.
A: you do realize comments like this could get ya banned right? As in, can't comment lol🙃

B: I did read the story, your still talking out of your rear, especially since even if something is wrong on a profile you are required to make a CRT to change it and it'll be used in versus threads, in other words, your foundation has just been obliterated and I've won this argument.😅

C: if you want an insult battle I've had hundreds of insults I've wanted to try out on people, so please let me do that😇

Wow this is just massive Raiko bias and wank there. Even though i already said Musashi when fighting Raiko isnt even a complete Musashi, do you guys even read shimousha?
Actually my friend your sounding like a Sigurd fanboy more and more, especially since your credibility turned to nothing the millisecond you said Musashi wasn't famous around Japan even though literally everyone knew her😇

A: you do realize comments like this could get ya banned right? As in, can't comment lol🙃

B: I did read the story, your still talking out of your rear, especially since even if something is wrong on a profile you are required to make a CRT to change it and it'll be used in versus threads, in other words, your foundation has just been obliterated and I've won this argument.😅

C: if you want an insult battle I've had hundreds of insults I've wanted to try out on people, so please let me do that😇

A: Telling someone 2 + 2 = 4 is not an insult, it's a fact.

B: You were obviousy lying, please citate the source where you said Musashi defeated her own world Kojiro.

C: That's not something a person should be proud of, all i can say is as expected of you.

A: Telling someone 2 + 2 = 4 is not an insult, it's a fact.

B: You were obviousy lying, please citate the source where you said Musashi defeated her own world Kojiro.

C: That's not something a person should be proud of, all i can say is as expected of you.
"seriously i didnt want to argue with someone who had 9 year old mentality." Ooooh, but that is an insult, check your own words next time before acting like ya did nothing wrong lol🤣

Do please reread my post for this, because it's something I know scares you, making a Content Revision Thread? Must be heresy right?😌 I don't have it on me at the moment for reference, but do please talk to Expectro if you so diligently believe you apsolutely cannot be proven wrong!😁

Actually, it's me being the ****** I'm known for being, if you think I'm not a ****** then your living in... De Nile!🤭

"seriously i didnt want to argue with someone who had 9 year old mentality." Ooooh, but that is an insult, check your own words next time before acting like ya did nothing wrong lol🤣
I'll give you a mirror in case you didnt have one.

Do please reread my post for this, because it's something I know scares you, making a Content Revision Thread? Must be heresy right?😌 I don't have it on me at the moment for reference, but do please talk to Expectro if you so diligently believe you apsolutely cannot be proven wrong
There's nothing wrong about the citation in the profile, you are the one who's wrong, just give me the citation regarding Musashi defeating her own world Kojiro or you could ask any Nasuverse fan who actually read the story regarding who's Musashi in her own world.

Actually, it's me being the ****** I'm known for being, if you think I'm not a ****** then your living in... De Nile!

I see so i did said the right thing then.

This is getting out of the hand right now, as such i'm going to bring this to RVR
Grace is almost over too and there's no point on dragging this with such an toxic behaviours (funny derailment is fine for me tbh, if it isn't going too much lel)

Aye. Both of you should cut it out.

We kinda already did, me with just not responding and Makenai with adopting a tone far, far more suited to a debate

Oh God another skill debate and I'm not in a place to participate at the moment.

Well, to address some of the points I saw while skimming
We have no reason to scale Sigurd and Siegfried in skill.
Regardless, Sigurd and Raikou are likely comparable in skill, as iirc they were both compared to Lancelot, Raikou just has better showings

Karna was fairly casual against Siegfried, but it was acknowledged that while inferior, Siegfried was very close behind in skill. Enough to be considered a peer.

I'll address the rest later

I personally would say they're mostly equal

Made me wish that Raikou should get an animation renewal sooner lel

Anyway, grace has been ended long ago, this can be added and closed
@AKM sama You still here? If so can you close this thread now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back