• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Riders come to bargain against The Hindu God Composite: Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O vs Arjuna Alter

ALTERNATE TITLE: O LORD, MAY TIME SHALL CONTINUE TO EXIST IN THE END OF ERA

What am i doing actualy, i should updating my tourney but this idea suddenly come to my mind and it such a waste if i'm scrapping it
Well to be fair, there is a plan to make Ohma Zi-O vs Beast (mainly Tiamat), maybe i can do that later once this and Sith vs Revice are over, and done updating my tourney which the latter wouldn't take too long
The reason why i can't scrap it is because their theme, one is the composite of Kamen Riders and one is the composite of Hindu Gods
So yeah, enjoy this match and considering that a tier 1 matches can be so convoluted, stay civil and be nice, okay? Here we go!!!

Summary would be added later

• Lostbelt King Arjuna Alter is used and it's the 1-C
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Yuga Kshetra
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters at the start, otherwise irrelevant
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Demon King of All-Riders Timeline: 0
  • The Composite Hindu God of Deified Hero: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Kamen.Rider.Zi-O.600.3709857.jpg

VS
Berserker.%28Arjuna.Alter%29.600.3487318.jpg

Back to the topic I feel like if decade can stalemate Gilgamesh then ohma zi o can stalemate Arjuna alter.

I feel like this is because they can’t bypass the 9-D immortality of Kamen rider for the 1-C’s

Lord Kuroto Dan, HE IS TO BE CALLED GOD KUROTO DAN PEASANT
Arjuna should still be able to incap him even tho he can't perma kill him

How many layers does he have?

Oh and about the 20+ layers, that was back in 2 years ago. But now the number of god have reach 62 - 69.

Back